Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Mighty American Football Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.29.2013, 09:04 AM   #61
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
We are here to help each other get through this, whatever it is...
Old 02.04.2013, 09:25 AM   #62
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
BAWLMOR

<3 <3 <3
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.04.2013, 03:07 PM   #63
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
This one goes out to the Ninerz:

"When the lights, go down, in the city, and the sun shines down on the bay, oh I want to be there in my city, ohoh wo oh oh.."

To the haterz out there?

John Harbaugh > Jim Harbaugh

Joe Flacco > Petyon Manning, Tom Brady, Colin Kaepernick

Flacco = 9-5 record in the play-offs with one Superbowl, SEVEN ROADWINS FOR MOST ALL-TIME..

ELITE, period. DEAL WITH IT NFL HATERS

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.04.2013, 04:25 PM   #64
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

And Rob, you of all folks GOT to love that John had the balls to pull off an old Oilers trick, the Polish Defense

The Giants went for it too last year. hey refs, blow the whistle

Old 02.04.2013, 04:33 PM   #65
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses

i have no idea whatchu talking about but it was awesome when they faked the field goal

Old 02.04.2013, 04:49 PM   #66
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Old 02.04.2013, 05:08 PM   #67
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Polish Defense is where you intentionally give a penalty call to the opposing team in order to rob the clock of the final seconds and limit them to 1 or 2 plays, effectively neutralizing their chance at a final, game-winning, scoring drive. Keep in mind that Matt Ryan against Seattle scored a game-winning FG on a 3 pass drive in UNDER 18 SECONDS! In fact, with the remaining 8 the Seahawks damn near almost scored a TD!!!!

Football can be won in the final 30 seconds, so the Polish Defense is a an old-school way to rob a team of that chance when you already have the lead

Old 02.04.2013, 05:16 PM   #68
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

thanks! you lost me right after "keep in mind" but i think i get it if i remember the last minutes of the game well.

and it was a pretty great game, except for the fucking lights issue and nearly hour-long halftime
Old 02.04.2013, 06:25 PM   #69
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Gotta love the classic Journey line!

As good as a coach he may be, Jim doesn't know how to win or lose with grace, poise or dignity.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bytor Peltor again.

Ravens, we've been humbled by losing games, by getting hated on by the media, by personal tragedies, shit our owner just passed away and we won it with our Art patches, something even the feared Patriots couldn't do for their owners' wife with the MHK patches. A priceless Superbowl for Smith's brother, for Ray Lewis' career, for Ed Reed and Joe Flacco to finally become elite in their positions, and hopefully even the Niners will be tempered by this loss. Sports is MORE SO about losing than winning, because even if you win the championship, you inevitably lose several games in the process. You have to LOSE with dignity, respect, and above all else the ability to LEARN from your losses.

Niners scare me for the sake of my Falcons next year, but this was Ravens destiny, and I am blessed to be a part of it

Old 02.04.2013, 07:10 PM   #70
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Tila Tequila
Yesterday
She who carries the last Dagger of Mercy with the Octahedron imprinted right in the Palm of her Hands as her Sealed Stamp to Remember. She who has traveled as far as Atlantis, to Egypt, to Tibet, to Orion & back has now Re-emerged as her Flower of Life has fully blossomed into being exactly at the right time as planned. Her eyes still glows like that of the Tiger while she makes herself known for the first time revealing herself as the Female Creator that came after the Male Creator, thus forming the Universe once Left & Right, Male & Female became ONE! With that said I have come before you to share the Flower of Life.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2013, 09:11 AM   #71
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
My main man Deacon Jones has died. http://youtu.be/WsZMbleuMNY

He was such a bad-ass. Watching NFL Films footage of him and watching his interviews taught me to respect the past in the NFL and to admire the toughness of all the great American football players that came before I got into it.

Old 06.04.2013, 12:33 PM   #72
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
My main man Deacon Jones has died. http://youtu.be/WsZMbleuMNY

He was such a bad-ass. Watching NFL Films footage of him and watching his interviews taught me to respect the past in the NFL and to admire the toughness of all the great American football players that came before I got into it.

Is he talking in lingo or code or something?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2013, 01:26 PM   #73
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Michael Strahan (now co-host of Regis and Kelly Lee) holds the "sack record" in the NFL at 22.5 sacks in a season.
(a sack is when a defender tackles the QB before he can throw or hand off the ball. It is very hard since the offense linemen are 300-400 lbs and looking to protect the QB)
Michael Strahan was "given" the last sack that put him over the top for the record by Brett Favre, who basically laid down giving Strahan a freebie.

Watch here. http://youtu.be/_C2W62HNNsc

The "sack" was not kept as an official statistic until 1981 I think. That means that no one really knows who the sack leader all time was, but Deacon Jones says there exists NFL Films footage (they filmed every game in the NFL since around Super Bowl 2) which shows all the sacks he got, and that he should be the record holder, not Strahan.
Old 06.26.2013, 06:41 PM   #74
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Wow. So first just 4 months ago Hernadez shoots one friend in the face, now he is accused of murdering another execution style? This guy is fucking insane. I know I normally ascribe to innocent until proven guilty, but in all honesty, this shit is open and shut. The guy let that "I'm a New England Patriot with $40,000,000" get to his head, especially after no charges were filled after the first shooting. Clearly he thought he'd get away with it. If this guy is innocent, it would have to be an elaborate set-up, one which seems more unlikely than just that he may have killed the guy.

By the way, NO RAY LEWIS jokes please. THIS IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. RAY LEWIS GOT IN A BAR FIGHT in Atlanta, he and his entourage beat the shit out of a guy who picked a fight with them, that guy did what assholes who get their ass kicked for running their mouth in the club do, he went and got his boys and a strap. They shot at Ray Lewis' crew, Ray's crew stabbed the dude. They fled the scene in a limo because dudes were SHOOTING at the limo. Hey, are you going to say, "Gee guys, maybe we should stop and wait for the police" after a bunch of dudes just tried to KILL you and are SHOOTING at you?

Besides. A jury acquited the stabbers in self-defense, and only Ray was convicted, for obstruction, and that was a trumped up charge to appease the lynch-mob mentality against him brewing in the media.

To this day it infuriates me that Ray is considered a murderer, when HE DIDN'T EVEN STAB ANYBODY, he was an accomplice at worst, but again, it was deemed self-defense. I don't support stabbing people, but when it comes to getting shot at by pissed off dudes at the club, I don't support letting yourself get shot neither

Old 06.27.2013, 08:12 AM   #75
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Hernandez is Puerto Rican right? He's makin' us look bad. We're supposed to be stereotypical knife-stabbers!

Old 06.29.2013, 07:56 PM   #76
chocolate_ladyland
children of satan

chocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.suitesports.com/2013/06/t...ison-team.html

http://www.thekeyplay.com/content/20...me-prison-team

which team you like more?

chocolate_ladyland is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.15.2013, 04:06 PM   #77
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
The Houston Texans are 0-3 (including playoffs) at the Baltimore Ravens. Today, the Ravens announced they will add Ray Lewis to their Ring of Honor when Ed Reed and the Texans come to town in September:

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...e-e1fd10b6185e
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.03.2013, 01:37 PM   #78
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Go Ravens!

Old 08.04.2013, 02:05 AM   #79
chocolate_ladyland
children of satan

chocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

Hey man, give the guy a break, he's just trying to give his 3054 kids a break and give them a snack

Old 08.04.2013, 02:07 AM   #80
chocolate_ladyland
children of satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate_ladyland
Hey man, give the guy a break, he's just trying to give his 3054 kids a break and give them a snack

and holy shit that is Arthur Jones and not Ray Lewis and I am an idiot

> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth