Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Wonderful Retardedness of EBAY!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Could you understand this story?
Yes 7 63.64%
No 4 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04.16.2007, 06:34 AM   #21
jico.
expwy. to yr skull

jico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's asses
hehe, i do the same thing with cd's that i no longer want. first i make offers to my friends and then i put rest on a portuguese site similar to ebay... anf yeah i also have stupid stories... people that take too long to pay, people that dont pay... etc etc...

i dont have an ebay account though... i ask a friend of mine to buy me stuff on ebay, and yes he also had a bad experience....
jico. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2007, 07:46 AM   #22
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
I got ripped off once for the tune of £130. The so-called seller was a fucking weasel. If I ever find out where he lives, he'll be getting an anonymous and very special "present" through the post...
Old 04.16.2007, 07:50 AM   #23
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
ha, noobs....i have over 400 succesful transactions, and a rating of 381...100%...only had one guy who screwed me out of $30...ive had a few people who didn't pay, but ive always gotten my seller fees back, and then have gone on to sold the item for more the next time...
davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2007, 10:11 AM   #24
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
Meh I don't even care. They still took more than a week till they post marked.

youre just rationalizing your reprehensible actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
Oh yes and I was going to send the stuff to my friend. So calling it even would be calling it off.

i thought you were gloating about sending him back a money order he can't cash. you could have treated him like a person instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
ha, noobs....i have over 400 succesful transactions, and a rating of 381...100%...only had one guy who screwed me out of $30...ive had a few people who didn't pay, but ive always gotten my seller fees back, and then have gone on to sold the item for more the next time...

and your point is...?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth