Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Are you cool with your gf/bf hanging out with opposite sex friends?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.02.2011, 03:38 PM   #61
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses

Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.02.2011, 03:53 PM   #62
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Am I allowed to fancy her in that picture yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.03.2011, 10:41 AM   #63
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
Don't care. Have trust. As if id want to fuck anything but spacebot anyways.
ink. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2011, 12:57 AM   #64
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
i allow my girl to be penetrated by anything i can eat. this assures i always have the upper hand.

"darling you seem to be a little too fond of that dried salami."

i'd even make her fetch the mustard and a fresh baguette.

if its a celery stalk i just take it into another room and throw it out the window.

if its another man i just chompsuck his cock til he agrees to never come near us again.

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2011, 09:05 AM   #65
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead

if its another man i just chompsuck his cock til he agrees to never come near us again.

Jesus wept.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2011, 02:13 PM   #66
vulva
the end of the ugly

vulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's asses
I'm late to the part on this one and echoing everyone, but of course I'm fine with it. I have all the trust in the world for her. She's a big girl, and she can make her own decisions. If it turns out that she will sleep with other guys, then that just means our relationship wasn't as strong as I thought it was. Really, it's quite simple.

That said, we do live at a distance and sometimes not having sex for months can be hard. If she told me she really just needed a good fucking from some local guy, i'd probably be cool with it. Just so long as she was upfront about it.
Old 10.07.2011, 08:42 PM   #67
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
By 'exactly' I presume you mean 'this person has exactly the same incapacity to relate to humanity in anything approaching a normal/ healthy way'. Right?

Incapacity to relate to humanity because I'd have sex with people "under the right circumstances" and if I wasn't attached?

I don't get it. So I'm a sociopath because I admit that there's sexual tension in the world?
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2011, 08:44 PM   #68
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
the verb 'allow', apart from patronizing and other crap, it does have an air of arrogance, doesnt it? at least, it sounds like that to me (in both languages; okay mostly in mine..but no, in both.).

Yeah, I agree and I apologized, didn't I? I don't think I have the ability to dictate anyone's actions. I do have the ability to respond to their actions, though. Like, if they do something I don't like, I can leave.

That's what I meant.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2011, 09:32 PM   #69
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield
I don't get it. So I'm a sociopath because I admit that there's sexual tension in the world?

glice is a real prick. I hope this quoted statement makes him feel like a clownshoe.

lol@glice's bitch slap

+Internet

ps: omfg air France x 99x? maybe.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2011, 09:51 PM   #70
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I apologize for saying "gf". It was a matter of necessity.

Are you ok with your significant other hanging out with opposite sex friends when you're not around?

If so, or if not, please explain.

I'm working on taking a position and need feedback.

I think what you're trying to say is that you want in?

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2011, 03:59 AM   #71
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Incapacity to relate to humanity because I'd have sex with people "under the right circumstances" and if I wasn't attached?

Sexual tension isn't the same as saying 'basically, everyone's a rapist, because everyone wants to fuck everything'. Of course there's sexual tension. Sexual tension isn't a licence to be a rapey weirdo, see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2011, 05:12 AM   #72
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
If yr girlfriend has a job, chances are she will be around plenty of guys when you aren't around. Should she not be allowed, like a typical coworker, to grab a drink after work with one of them? Same thing goes if she's a student. Sexual tensions are natural and there are far more productive ways of dealing with them than "you can't hang out with other boys". Chances are, this will lead to sexual tension of a far worse variety. I personally believe girls with strict boyfriends are more prone to cheat, not to mention these relationships are seldom if ever healthy.
Old 10.09.2011, 07:19 PM   #73
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
If yr girlfriend has a job, chances are she will be around plenty of guys when you aren't around.

this is why you should lock her in and only take her out on sundays to walmart for food shopping.

Old 10.13.2011, 06:57 PM   #74
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
You should trust your girl/boy.

You don't own them.

You both possess qualities that drew you to eachother, so if the spark goes maybe worry. But don't forget, they're with YOU for a reason.

SO don't fuck it up with paranoia.

That said....

Some guys really just want girls they can't have, so yeah your girl might be fine and trustworthy but the guy may not.

Now like knox said, she could just punch the dude.

But that's when they're making a move, or being obvious...

Don't forget though, jealous people or people who want someone elses girl are basically like the bibles depiction of satan. (or emperor palpatine if that strikes your fancy).
They can plant the seed of doubt and try to manipulate and confuse the girl.

I'm citing something personal here.

Right before I met my current girlfriend, apparently one of her friends who's a guy told her all his feelings for her and that he liked her more than a friend. She didnt feel the same way, and wasnt attracted to him, and didnt want to date anyone. Or told him she didnt want to date anyone because she didnt want to date HIM. This was literally a few days before I met her and needless to say, we clicked.

He got pissed and didnt talk to her for awhile, and then when he finally did he would just bad mouth me. That kind of shit. Like one time I was out of gas and money and couldnt pick her up (I live over 30 minutes away) so she asked him for a ride and he got all "highschool" on her.

Like "oh wheres your boyfriend to come rescue you" and etc.

And he'd always ask, "are you still dating that guy?" everytime he saw her, like before he even said hello.

and then one time her friend from Ukraine was in town and wanted to fish so they all hung out and it was supposed to be in the daytime and we had plans later that night. He drove them around all day and made up stops that he never told her about along the way, and took 5 hours to even START driving to the place, so they didnt get back till 10 at night. She was pissed and saying hey, I need to go I have plans and you didnt tell me it would take this long" and he was saying shit like, "oh you miss your boooyfriend." etc. "gotta go see your boyfriend".

I only made it to page two so sorry if someone beat me to this point. And the point is guys can be just as manipulative and jealous as girls in highschool. SO be ready for that shit.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2011, 07:20 PM   #75
knox
invito al cielo

I kind of like it when someone will buy me drinks expecting something to happen when he/she knows the chances are very slim but does it anyway.

This has nothing to do with this thread.

Old 10.13.2011, 07:24 PM   #76
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
real gays hate girls.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2011, 07:31 PM   #77
knox
invito al cielo

keep telling yourself that.

Old 10.13.2011, 07:33 PM   #78
knox
invito al cielo

the realest of all gays? vote.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth