Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Gerald Ford - RIP
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.27.2006, 03:52 PM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

Gerald Ford was on the 1933 and 1934 Michigan teams that won the National Championship. He was the MVP in 1934. he played center and Nose tackle. Back then footballlers played both ways, offense and defense.

He was also the only US President never to be elected to national public office. He became President after the impeachment and resignation of Tricky Dick Nixon
Old 12.27.2006, 03:59 PM   #2
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
He was also born right here in Omaha, Nebraska. The only President born in Nebraska.

Of course, the actual house has since been destroyed by fire. There is now a park there, and I have many memories of visiting it as a child. Its also near a larger park where many a dead body have been found in recent years.

Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.28.2006, 12:47 PM   #3
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
kind of an Orwellian rewrite of history going on with his death, when I think of Ford I think of Chevy Chase's imitation of a bumbling dope...rewrite saying his pardon of Nixon was good! and his fuck you to a bankrupt NYC was good! if I'm not mistaken, he was on the Warren Commission and helped cover up JFK's assassination. Also, he had Cheney, Bush Sr. and Rummy working for him. Bush Jr was still bankrupting private companies at that time.

Such an irony to me, Ford was a football player and Bush Jr was a male cheerleader.

"Jerry Ford is so dumb that he can't fart and chew gum at the same time." - Lyndon Johnson

from Wayenmadsenreport.com
In addition to the "gruesome twosome" of Rumsfeld and Cheney, Ford also propelled George H. W. Bush into the world of future chicanery when he named the former Texas congressman, UN ambassador, envoy to Beijing, and Republican National Committee chair as CIA Director. Bush, who only served as director for one year managed to involve the agency in a number of terrorist attacks, a direct slap at those who were trying to curb the excesses of the CIA under the Nixon administration, including outgoing director William Colby. Bush approved CIA assistance in the illegal car bombing assassination of former Chilean Foreign Minister Orlando Letelier and his American colleague, Ronni Moffitt, on a Washington, DC street in the heart of Embassy Row. Under Ford, Bush also approved the bombing of a Cubana Airlines passenger plane off the coast of Barbados that killed over 70 men, women, and children.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.28.2006, 12:57 PM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Ford was easily the most athletic and physically gifted sportsman of a president we have ever had. the media love dto portray him as a bumbling fool and chose to highlight instances where he bumped his head or fell as he left air force one in the rain. he was a 63 year old man, and to portray him as a bumbling fool is just ignorant.

yes he was a football player, and a fantastic one, the lions and the packers wanted to draft him but instead he coached at Yale and earned his bachelors and then earned his doctorate in juris prudence and became an attorney.
Old 12.28.2006, 01:03 PM   #5
Brett Robinson
bad moon rising

Brett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's asses
Cathy O'Brien anyone?

www.trance-formation.com
Old 12.28.2006, 01:54 PM   #6
pulsar
little trouble girl

pulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant future
Just another Saddle Creek kid, who wanted to be president.
Old 12.28.2006, 06:35 PM   #7
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar
Just another Saddle Creek kid, who wanted to be president.

No Saddle Creek is on the other side of the city. Just saying...
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth