Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Teacher Jailed for calling Teddy Bear Mohammed.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.29.2007, 06:34 PM   #61
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Regardless of whether Hitler was or was not a Catholic, the teacher was sentenced to 15 days imprisonment, and the British Foreign Office are reluctant to get too involved for fear of insulting British muslims.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.29.2007, 06:38 PM   #62
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ha ha ha

missionaries!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.29.2007, 06:42 PM   #63
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Regardless of whether Hitler was or was not a Catholic, the teacher was sentenced to 15 days imprisonment, and the British Foreign Office are reluctant to get too involved for fear of insulting British muslims.

That is just wrong, British Muslim leaders have been saying this is totally ridiculous since it broke. I realise you probably dont mean to, but youre suggesting that British Muslims think this Woman is somehow in the wrong, which aint true.
Having just watched Question Time one panelist made a salient point about the fact this woman may have been turned into a political pawn with Sudan because of Darfur etc.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.29.2007, 06:44 PM   #64
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I know what you mean !@#$%! [hey, rep please for taking the time to spell your name right.] Although I don't think she really qualified as a missionary. Naive, yes, but not a missionary. She's more just someone that was trying to help people out in a horrible situation. She certainly wasn't, as those that prosecuted described her, part of a 'Western plot against Islam'. Can you imagine the secret government talks? "We'll start with the Teddy Bears, then the whole regime will crumble." I think not.
Old 11.29.2007, 06:47 PM   #65
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
That is just wrong, British Muslim leaders have been saying this is totally ridiculous since it broke. I realise you probably dont mean to, but youre suggesting that British Muslims think this Woman is somehow in the wrong, which aint true.
Having just watched Question Time one panelist made a salient point about the fact this woman may have been turned into a political pawn with Sudan because of Darfur etc.

Everything you say is true, but there is still a reluctance on the part of Britain's Foreign Office because they believe (however misguided that belief is) that to do so would be seen as disrespectful to Islamic law by muslims within Britain. Whether those muslims WOULD actually be insulted is another matter entirely.
Old 11.29.2007, 07:01 PM   #66
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Everything you say is true, but there is still a reluctance on the part of Britain's Foreign Office because they believe (however misguided that belief is) that to do so would be seen as disrespectful to Islamic law by muslims within Britain. Whether those muslims WOULD actually be insulted is another matter entirely.

wouldn't an apology qualify to eliminate any appearance of disrespect?

such as "we are deeply sorry that our fellow heathen insulted your religion. she deserves your punishment, but since the prophet preached mercy, we beg you to consider her ignorance and release her. We sent thee not but as a mercy for all creatures. "

or some sort of ass kissing like that.

anyway,

--

ps: i cribbed my quote from here:
http://members.cox.net/arshad/mercy.html
Old 11.29.2007, 07:17 PM   #67
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I doubt thats true, everyone knows this thing is ridiculous, i mean does anyone talk about that issue a while ago with Jack Straw and asking the women to remove the Veil when they spoke to him in his constituency? No, because everyone including the Foreign Office knows its nothing.
Anyway what do you propose they should be doing?

Old 11.29.2007, 07:20 PM   #68
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
This is all true !@#%#, very much so. However, go to a muslim nation and speak the FACT that Mohammed stuck his cock into a 12 year old and see if you won't get killed for it.
Like I said, my personal BS is not the issue. I declared that none of this mindless violence and hate and aggression and castigation will stop until humanity as a whole sees the lie of "true" religions...

this is only partially correct. see your problem with these 'true' religions is they are brutally intolerant (and I agree with you here). but the intolerance of religious people should not discredit religion. as I said before, the only solution is true tolerance, to combat intolerance. so, if you become intolerant in your hatred of someone else's intolerance, you have returned evil for evil, eye for an eye, and both of you lay there blinded by your failures.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.29.2007, 07:24 PM   #69
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
but the intolerance of religious people should not discredit religion.

This is dead-on.
There's more than enough crazy shit in the original texts; we really don't need to take it out on the people.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.29.2007, 08:02 PM   #70
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Interesting thread, but I'm amazed at how much time some of you guys have on your hands.

As for Theo van Gogh? He didn't deserve to die, but he sure had it coming. Always insulting muslims left, right and centre. I interviewed him on the set of his last film 2 months before he died, and he was a total prick. Also, his columns sucked major balls.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.29.2007, 08:15 PM   #71
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Interesting thread, but I'm amazed at how much time some of you guys have on your hands

If its amazement youre after just look at some of Sway's threads from recent weeks.

Old 11.29.2007, 08:23 PM   #72
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
I lost interest in him a long time ago.
Get over it.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2007, 05:45 AM   #73
sarramkrop

Quote:
Whether those muslims WOULD actually be insulted is another matter entirely.

Good point and something that a lot of the papers never say. What's the percentage of Muslims who don't care about the whole thing and just want to get on with their own lives peacefully and without this much drama? I'd say it is higher than it would be expected.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2007, 06:22 AM   #74
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Quote:
mohammed used to love gobbling shit-covered cocks.
Man, imagine if a muslim read that. Oh man you'd be mohammowned by them.
Old 11.30.2007, 09:31 AM   #75
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
mohammowned

Word of the day

Old 11.30.2007, 09:46 AM   #76
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
A British teacher in Sudan has been arrested for allowing her pupils to name the class teddy bear Mohammed. If convicted she'll get either six months in jail or 40 lashes.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2951262.ece

Send in the SAS, the Transformers, the A-Team, Rambo, Jackie Chan, Mr Bean: whatever it takes to end this madness.

hell Mike Diana got put in jail in the USA for drawing CARTOONS!
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2007, 10:19 AM   #77
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
in many muslim nations, if a woman is raped she goes to prison. you know that? it is a CRIME to be raped. nice patriarchal bullshit there,.
Old 11.30.2007, 12:20 PM   #78
5Against1
bad moon rising

5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses
Those wacky Muslims, ya never know what they're gonna do next.
Old 11.30.2007, 12:26 PM   #79
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
in many muslim nations, if a woman is raped she goes to prison. you know that? it is a CRIME to be raped. nice patriarchal bullshit there,.

it's no different than the fratboy's "she was asking for it"

just institutionalized

the biggest muslim country in the world however is indonesia

you gotta realize, because of ignorance, many western people confuse arab culture with muslim culture. it's not exactly the same. there was an arab culture with many fucked up practices before the arrival of islam.

anyway, just the other night the republican candidates were all about repealing roe vs. wade.
Old 11.30.2007, 12:31 PM   #80
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
yep, and there is not a one single GOP candidate that could bear a child.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth