Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Things that go POP.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.08.2007, 06:47 AM   #101
sarramkrop

They finally did the right thing. Banned from London. haha.

Pete Doherty escaped jail today but was banned from the streets of London.

The bad boy rocker was given another chance to kick his drug habit when he was told in court: get clean or go to jail.

He turned up for a hearing this morning following a decision by West London Magistrates' Court last month that he needed to kick his habits.

Today, the same judge District Judge Davinder Lachlar gave him a four week reprieve.

"As far as I am concerned, I have either a custodial sentence or a community order in mind. Depending on what information I have when you next come to court, the decision will be made."

She told the court that Doherty had failed to do the detox and had tasted positive for drugs.

Judge Lachlar told the court: "I see that he (Doherty) did not actually do the detox until the end of the month. It's early days, to put it mildly.
http://www.thelondonpaper.com/cs/Satellite/london/news/article/1157148529156?packedargs=aid%3D1157148529156%26suf fix%3DArticleController
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.08.2007, 07:30 AM   #102
mellonmellow
little trouble girl

mellonmellow kicks all y'all's assesmellonmellow kicks all y'all's assesmellonmellow kicks all y'all's assesmellonmellow kicks all y'all's assesmellonmellow kicks all y'all's assesmellonmellow kicks all y'all's assesmellonmellow kicks all y'all's assesmellonmellow kicks all y'all's assesmellonmellow kicks all y'all's assesmellonmellow kicks all y'all's assesmellonmellow kicks all y'all's asses
Go visit The Superficial gossip blog. 'Nuff said.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth