Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Post rare or out of print records's links or uploads on here
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.26.2008, 10:17 AM   #881
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh

ST/10-1080262 FOR TEN INSTRUMENTS (1956-1962)
1. Iannis Xenakis - ST/10-1,080262

PDF:
http://www.avantgardeproject.org/agp99/Xenakis.pdf

wow i had never noticed the SYR artwork style was as direct a ripoff...!!!!!
Ludicrous!
no?
Old 06.26.2008, 11:35 AM   #882
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
wow i had never noticed the SYR artwork style was as direct a ripoff...!!!!!
Ludicrous!
no?

Neither me. I always just sort of thought, "wow, they nailed it" as far as style went.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.26.2008, 01:25 PM   #883
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
I've been told that my sendspace links to hours 4, 5 and 6 of TG's Desertshore Installation don't work any more.

So here's hour 4 on rapidshare http://rapidshare.com/files/12521531...our_4.rar.html

Hour 5 a bit later, 6 at the weekend.

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.26.2008, 03:39 PM   #884
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Desertshore Installation - Hour 5

http://rapidshare.com/files/12522059...our_5.rar.html

Old 06.27.2008, 02:40 PM   #885
Coca Koma

Im not sure if its out of print, but could anybody upload the MARS EP? Im searching for it for ages (okay, only for a few weeks, but i couldnt find it anywhere).
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2008, 06:53 AM   #887
hat and bread
children of satan

hat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asses
This is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!! !, the solo disc at least. Please give it a listen.
First time my mind's been absolutely blown by a solo sax performance.

Quote:
Evan Parker & Greg Goodman "Abracadabra" (1978, Beak Doctor 2) + Evan Parker "Live at the Finger Palace" (1978, Beak Doctor 3) FLAC & MP3-320

The AMG review of "Live at the Finger Palace" by Eugene Chadbourne speaks better than I would do so here it is :
"Figuring out which is the best Evan Parker solo recording is a quest that could either result in a highly enjoyable lifestyle or having commitment papers served. In either case this particular recording might turn out to be crucial, it presents Parker on one of his early trips to the United States playing before a small group of fans whose commitment to his style of improvising underscores the logical connection between "fan" and "fanatic." With Parker arriving on the west coast with a status somewhere between Gandhi and Crusader Rabbit, the atmosphere was ripe for a totally confident and impressive display of his innovative concepts and playing style. This is what exactly what Parker delivers here, in a venue that was basically somebody's livingroom, that somebody being pianist Greg Goodman, who also originally put the performance out on vinyl. At the Finger Palace acquired legendary status as the ultimate Evan Parker performance, and while research continues on that subject suffice to say there is enough evidence to rank the man as the ultimate soprano saxophone soloist."

And the following lines opening the presentation of the record on the Beak Doctor site : "Some say their lives were changed, others say their ears were cleaned beyond recognition; some began practicing their instruments, others gave them up completely." should give those still hesitating to grab this one a good reason to do it.

The other disc, recorded at the same time but in duo with Greg Goodman on "unprepared piano" has Parker playing tenor and the approach is of course very different. For a review from the Bells magazine check this link :
http://bells.free-jazz.net/bells-sll...n-evan-parker/
Goodman is a musician I know pratically nothing about but the Lytton comparison in the review is interesting.

"Live at the Finger Palace" is for me really an incredible recording, standing out amongst the mass of also incredible material issued by Mr. Parker. This is why it is here again on Inconstant Sol, in a fresh rip with quality scans. Flac and MP3 are included but be warned that my vinyl is not is the best shape.
The artwork by Jean de Bosschère used on the two discs also deserves a special note ... please take the time to look at it!

Enjoy,
Pierre

http://thebeakdoctor.com/bd2history.htm
http://thebeakdoctor.com/bd3history.htm
hat and bread is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2008, 02:13 PM   #888
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

PPF - REVE DE FER

recorded on AKAI 4000 DS in september 1996

released by N.A.B. as CS in november 1996
re-released by N.A.B. as CD-R 1 in "Les Années De Soviet" 4xCD-R Box in 1999

personnel: Pere UBU S.J. R. P. JERICHO

TRACKS:
I - Au Delà Du Réel
II - Les Soucoupes Volantes Attaquent Mémé
III - Compu-Romance 78
IV - Planète Interdite
V - Ray Harryhausen
VI - Marche Des Robots
VII - Guerilla
VIII - Rhone-Poulenc (Salle Des Machines)
IX - Mind Control

Tracks I-V are known as "Le Dernier Voyage d'Ijon Tichy", originally created live in Tours, nov. 1995, but re-recorded in studio
Tracks I, VII & IX also appeared on "Les Années De Soviet", CD by Art Konkrete
Track IX is a cover of Whitehouse's Mindphaser

---------------------------------------------------

Original Artwork by Père Ubu
New Artwork by Pankreator

Transferred to MP3 from the original tape by PPF to celebrate it's 10th anniversary.

Part One

Part Two

Old 07.06.2008, 11:42 AM   #889
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

TG Desertshore Installation - Hour 6 (re-up)

Get it quick - these links don't last too long.

Old 07.08.2008, 05:11 PM   #890
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks! I'll check this out when I get home.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2008, 10:21 PM   #891
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
13 - Discography

13 was a NYC sludge outfit in close connection, both musically and personally, to Grief and Eyehategod. 13 plays a kind of sludge that is both extremely sick and depressive, done in true underground sound. The credit for this has to go largely to their grunting vocalist, Alicia Morgan, who could easily challenge most male grunters. Although the releases from 13 are rare and hard to get hold of, this is definitely of interest for fans of the aforementioned bands (Grief, Eyehategod).

13 was the legendary all girl sludge outfit that, contrary to common belief, wasn't actually an all girl outfit. They had a male bass player (well, they have actually had three different ones during the time they were active). Some of their songs had unique appearances on VA artist albums ('Cry Now, Cry Later, Vol 1-2', 'Step On A Crack, Vol 2', 'In Memory Of Celtic Frost' and 'Trash American Style' just to mention them). Liz, the guitarist, went on to play in Sourvein after 13 split up. Now she plays in Electric Wizard.
In 2006 Alicia Morgan fled New Orleans with her boyfriend, Mike Williams from Eyehategod, just as the hurricane hit. Hours later they were arrested on drug related charges and Morgan was sent to rehab for ther herion habit.

Info site: www.rockdetector.com/artist,33699.sm
Info site: www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=5059
Info site: www.austrinken.com/discographien/13/13.htm
Info site: www.angelfire.com/ny3/ENDEMONIADA/13.html
Free mp3's: www.myspace.com/13doom

*it's not really a complete discography since the second eyehategod split and their second demo are not included. still considering the bitch that is finding their stuff, i think it's a good up.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5MREOZP7
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2008, 01:49 AM   #892
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Doublings & Silences Volume I

F.P. & The Doubling Riders

Listening to it now.
Very nice.
Not keen on some of the vocals tho.

Old 07.13.2008, 12:00 AM   #893
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
the brothers unconnected
bootleg of the alan and rick bishop sun city grils acoustic shows
http://tinyurl.com/6lb25l
(03.26.2008) Alan & Richard Bishop Present: The Brothers Unconnected, A Tribute to Charles Gocher and The Sun City Girls

Alan & Richard Bishop performing Sun City Girls songs as an acoustic guitar duet. This is a tribute both to Charles Gocher and selected music from the 27 year legacy of Sun City Girls. This recording was only available on the Brothers Unconnected Tour. Recorded live by Randall Dunn on March 26th, 2008

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2008, 04:49 AM   #894
andrei
expwy. to yr skull

andrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks for this!
andrei is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2008, 08:47 AM   #895
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
the brothers unconnected
bootleg of the alan and rick bishop sun city grils acoustic shows
http://tinyurl.com/6lb25l
(03.26.2008) Alan & Richard Bishop Present: The Brothers Unconnected, A Tribute to Charles Gocher and The Sun City Girls

Alan & Richard Bishop performing Sun City Girls songs as an acoustic guitar duet. This is a tribute both to Charles Gocher and selected music from the 27 year legacy of Sun City Girls. This recording was only available on the Brothers Unconnected Tour. Recorded live by Randall Dunn on March 26th, 2008

yes, thanks i'm listening now

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.15.2008, 12:56 PM   #896
sarramkrop

Heavenly's Early Sarah Records Singles

Sarah 30, Sarah 41, and Sarah 51

Since there seemed to be a good amount of postive response from the Rocketship singles post, I thought it would be nice to start posting old indiepop gems more often for a few reasons. One being that I love the nostalgia of it. Two being that they're all out-of-print and this is the best way to spread the love!

As I've likely mentioned before, Heavenly is probably one of my top ten favorite bands of all time. For those not yet aquainted, Heavenly was Amelia Fletcher, Matthew Fletcher, Peter Momtchiloff, Robert Pursey, and later, Cathy Rogers. While retaining the fun and, at times, some of the "tweeness" of the previous outfit, Talulah Gosh, Heavenly displayed a tighter, mature sound, particularly in Amelia's love-song lyrics and Pete's guitar playing. Recording for Sarah Records, Heavenly's debut single in 1990 "I Fell In Love Last Night" was followed by "Our Love Is Heavenly" and next, "So Little Deserve," in 1991. Those first three singles are available for download below.

Heavenly I Fell In Love Last Night 7"
Sarah Records (Sarah030) 1990

[MP3]: I Fell In Love Last Night
2. [MP3]: Over And Over

Heavenly Our Love Is Heavenly 7"
Sarah Records (Sarah041) 1990

[MP3]: Our Love Is Heavenly
2. [MP3]: Wrap My Arms Around Him

Heavenly So Little Deserve 7"
Sarah Records (Sarah051) 1991

1. [MP3]:
So Little Deserve
2. [MP3]: I'm Not Scared Of You

Heavenly On Twee.net

http://skatterbrain.org/2006/12/heav...s-singles.html
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.15.2008, 06:34 PM   #897
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks porky! I'm listening to the first track, very awesome.
Facebook

StevOK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.22.2008, 06:25 AM   #898
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florya
TG Desertshore Installation - Hour 6 (re-up)

Get it quick - these links don't last too long.
Oof. I really hate to be a bother, but does anyone mind uploading all of these again?

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.22.2008, 07:51 AM   #899
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
The Sisterhood was a short-lived English musical project, consisting of Andrew Eldritch (writer and producer), drum machine Doktor Avalanche and the "Chorus of Vengeance" of Lucas Fox (drums), Patricia Morrison (bass and vocals), James Ray (guitar and vocals) and Alan Vega (synthesizer and vocals). Eldritch does not sing lead vocals on the record.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y84oeq
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.30.2008, 03:55 AM   #900
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Not rare or out of print.
Just a free download.

Origami Replika - Roots 80 Remix
(AMBTRASS-7)

Tracklist:
1.Side A (14:29)
2.Side B (14:53)

Info:
This is the seventh in the Trass! MP3-Releases-series of monthly Origami-releases in the Trass! Anarchive-series in 2008. TRASS! Anarchives is an Origami Republika sublabel, and Ambolthue has got the pleasure of offering you all these records for free as MP3-releases. All you have to do is download the zip-file and burn your record and print the cover to a piece of red(!!!) paper.
This is a remix of the Roots '80 Bootleg - A tape packed inside a fully functioning radio/tapedeck, released by Major Ego Produkt. Objects & Aktions. It contained rewreckordings of lousy tape bootlegs from A.O. Laibach, Munch, Einstürzende, Psychic Tv, This Heat and Swans. You had to unloosen the screws to get it out. This object is now part of the Yven collection (Or_/Fanatika)
The tape was later remixed and boosted by Boe A22 for the cassette MishapsBeatsPeaces on Public Demand Cassettes/Gürteltiertapes
Then it was mastered and blastered by Lasse Marhaug A73 for an intended 10" that never appeared, only to end up marking the 10 years that has passed since the Real Origami Replika dissolved.
RIP Real Origami Replika 1992-1998.
Released: 24.Jul.2008

DOWNLOAD
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
424344 45 46474855 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth