Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bradley Manning's Voice
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.06.2013, 11:47 AM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
im not racist. im just saying what everyone is thinking but is too afraid to say out loud.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.30.2013, 02:56 PM   #22
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Surprisingly, the judge made a rational decision.

Of course, now they can say to Snowden "See, its ok."

Which is bullshit. the feds are trying to get Russian mob to kidnap Snowden if he leaves the airport
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2013, 02:40 PM   #23
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Manning is a hero, if the media wasn't the voice of the tyrannical state we might know that. Here's what he was sentenced to 35 years for revealig - you won't get this from the official government/corporate news

http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/08/...ning-revealed/

Here's what he revealed and why the traitors are so pissed off - anyone who bitches against Manning is a probably a fucking traitor.

" the existence of “Frago 242,” an order implemented in 2004 not to investigate allegations of abuse against the Iraqi government.

Helpless prisoners are blindfolded, bound, thrown into dungeons and tortured, they are beaten with “wire cables, metal rods, rubber hoses, wooden stakes, TV antennae, plastic water pipes, engine fan belts or chains,” burned with cigarettes, electrocuted, sodomized, some as young as 16 years of age. Some prisoners are summarily executed. (this frm http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2.../24/frago-242/)
DynCorp — a powerful defense contracting firm that claims almost $2 billion per year in revenue from U.S. tax dollars — threw a party for Afghan security recruits featuring boys purchased from child traffickers for entertainment. DynCorp had already faced human trafficking charges before this incident took place. According to the cables, Afghan Interior minister Hanif Atmar urged the assistant US ambassador to “quash” the story.

Guantanamo prison has held mostly innocent people and low-level operatives.

Between 2004 and 2009, the U.S. government counted a total of 109,000 deaths in Iraq, with 66,081 classified as non-combatants. This means that for every Iraqi death that is classified as a combatant, two innocent men, women or children are also killed (4).

cables show that in 2009, the U.S. Embassy in Port-au-Prince pushed then-Haitian President Rene Preval to come out in support of powerful textile manufacturers who sought to block a popular minimum wage increase. These factory owners, who produce apparel for large brands like Nike and Nautica

Known Egyptian torturers received training from the FBI in Quantico, Virginia.

Old 08.21.2013, 03:31 PM   #24
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Surprisingly, the judge made a rational decision.

Of course, now they can say to Snowden "See, its ok."

Which is bullshit. the feds are trying to get Russian mob to kidnap Snowden if he leaves the airport

Just kidnap? Is that a euphemism?

Old 08.22.2013, 03:44 PM   #25
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/22/us/bra...html?hpt=hp_c2

Now the disinformation/distraction campaign is in full swing. Instead of the national media discussing whether this was a bullshit trial or whether this was a breach of trust or whether he is a hero, they will waste time on this bullshit. With no access to Manning, how can anyone say this is real?
Old 08.22.2013, 03:49 PM   #26
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/22/us/bra...html?hpt=hp_c2

Now the disinformation/distraction campaign is in full swing. Instead of the national media discussing whether this was a bullshit trial or whether this was a breach of trust or whether he is a hero, they will waste time on this bullshit. With no access to Manning, how can anyone say this is real?

once you start to recognize their tactics, they becomes painfully obvious to see.

Snowden probably didn't want to have to stand at attention naked for days at a time, or not be allowed to sleep, or have his glasses taken away, or all the other forms of torture and harassment the US Government has perpetrated against one of our citizens.
Old 08.22.2013, 03:55 PM   #27
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Y'all mean Chelsea right?

Old 08.22.2013, 04:19 PM   #28
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I used to have a geocities page called "Eatin' Chelsea Clinton's Pussy," which just had pics of CHelsea Clinton.

I got a notice from the Fed Govt telling me to shut it down, and they somehow managed to delete TONS of Chelsea Clinton pics off the net, and this was back in mid-late 90's.
Old 08.22.2013, 04:23 PM   #29
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

NASAQ shut down for 3 hours cuz of a computer "glitch" and not a word about it on CNN front page, Yahoo news front page, Fox News Front Page.....
Old 08.22.2013, 04:27 PM   #30
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I got a notice from the Fed Govt telling me to shut it down, and they somehow managed to delete TONS of Chelsea Clinton pics off the net, and this was back in mid-late 90's.

So were Courtney Love's lawyers involved then?

Old 08.22.2013, 04:28 PM   #31
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

people do not like it when you say you wanna eat the president's daughter's pussy. I bet Chelsea keeps a full bush.
Old 08.22.2013, 04:32 PM   #32
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Bill Clinton will have revenge sex with your wife AND moms at the same time like he was fucking Al Pacino in Devil's Advocate and then email you the video just to crush you, in payback, for the comments and the website. See, he could have went Kosovo and sent in an air-strike, but Pimpin Bill Clinton learned early that his dick was a more powerful weapon than anything in the Department of Defense. Only JFK and Thomas Jefferson had half as much swagger, in fact, I read an article this week about Clinton's birthday which said, "He invented swag" with a picture of him playing sax on Arsenio Hall. I dare say they are right

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth