Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I saw U, I miss U, what happened ?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.12.2007, 06:57 PM   #202
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Friends are the worst at sussing you out.

no i mean, i was paying back the attempt at "insult" so we could be even & move on. there was no blood drawn. should we move on, then? i do happen to like you, olga. fighting is not cool.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2007, 06:57 PM   #203
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha, i guess? i'm just making fun of myself.

I've noticed.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2007, 07:02 PM   #204
jico.
expwy. to yr skull

jico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's asses
look at the good side... There's a slight possibility that a pervert and a twat have left the board.
jico. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2007, 07:05 PM   #205
sarramkrop

Jico, you need to differentiate between a twat, a pervert and a cunt. They are not the same thing.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2007, 07:08 PM   #206
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jico.
if what happened is actually truth

then,
againstblabla is a pervert
peaches is a twat

im not sure about the "pervert" bit since peaches claimed to be 20. it could be a jerry springer scenario when the daughter & the mother are after the same man. hence my quote from "wild at heart" which i think went unnoticed.
Old 06.12.2007, 07:12 PM   #207
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
ooooohh.....

so you think this whole thing has been a charade????

very clever...

I'm normally a very suspicious person even when I'm not reading TEH INTERWEBS, however too many things violate normal logic here.

people state that both Mizz Peechez and a_t_g arrived at this board without any real interest in sonic youth.

not counting spammers, those who currently do not like the band and people brought in by friends....it's always rare to have a "stumble-in". this is not enough to make me start questioning someone, but as a former forum admin it makes me say "hmmmm".

are people who aren't interested in bands really able to share rarities with a fan?

do real pedos talk so openly about their deeds or confide in those not like-minded?

do the parents of victims really register on message boards to talk to the pedo and then take their daughter's screen-name plus "2"?

are the stalkers of stalkers stalking so often that they can post a reply to someone (who doesn't post often) within 45 minutes???

too many of these questions can be answered "not likely".

I would have liked to add GMKU's "do 50 year old men really use "U" in place for "you"? but sadly, with as often as I see this being used.....it MIGHT be possible.

.....come along Watson, it's time for my fix.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2007, 07:15 PM   #208
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I'm normally a very suspicious person even when I'm not reading TEH INTERWEBS, however too many things violate normal logic here.

people state that both Mizz Peechez and a_t_g arrived at this board without any real interest in sonic youth.

not counting spammers, those who currently do not like the band and people brought in by friends....it's always rare to have a "stumble-in". this is not enough to make me start questioning someone, but as a former forum admin it makes me say "hmmmm".

are people who aren't interested in bands really able to share rarities with a fan?

do real pedos talk so openly about their deeds or confide in those not like-minded?

do the parents of victims really register on message boards to talk to the pedo and then take their daughter's name plus "2"?

are the stalkers of stalkers stalking so often that they can post a reply to someone (who doesn't post often) within 45 minutes???

too many of these questions can be answered "not likely".

I would have liked to add GMKU's "do 50 year old men really use "U" in place for "you"? sadly, with as often as I see this being used.....it MIGHT be possible.

.....come along Watson, it's time for my fix.

you missed the post when against the grain posted his picture & cankers said he looked leathery & he replied he could run circles around her or something. im beginning to think of a peter pan syndrome kinda scenario, if i may contribute some psycho-babble.
Old 06.12.2007, 07:17 PM   #209
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, i didn't see that movie.

a_t_g did know of sonic youth, i actually traded bootlegs with him.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2007, 07:19 PM   #210
sarramkrop

Quote:
im not sure about the "pervert" bit since peaches claimed to be 20. it could be a jerry springer scenario when the daughter & the mother are after the same man. hence my quote from "wild at heart" which i think went unnoticed.

So, why were you so 'outraged' earlier on this thread, if you can't even decide what the scenario is like?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2007, 07:21 PM   #211
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
So, why were you so 'outraged' earlier on this thread, if you can't even decide what the scenario is like?

tithead, im "outraged" that offering advice to a 16 year old is now going to be seen as "pervert" stuff. or so the kids think. and gmku is coining cheesy slogans to protect his wholesome image. see where i'm going? paranoia = fascism. im outraged at the ensuing paranoia.
Old 06.12.2007, 07:22 PM   #212
sarramkrop

calm down, pervy.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2007, 07:23 PM   #214
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
calm down, pervy.

quit pretending to be all cool, you sweaty-handed paedo
Old 06.12.2007, 07:25 PM   #215
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
hahahahaha, you're like two very competitive broadway back up dancers.
and you're the understudy?

cmon, olga keeps baiting, i just want to be friends again but no, she must have the last word.
Old 06.12.2007, 07:27 PM   #216
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Munchhausen by E-proxy
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2007, 07:29 PM   #217
sarramkrop

Quote:
quit pretending to be all cool, you sweaty-handed paedo

Lick my last drop, there's enough to quench your thirst for a few months.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2007, 07:30 PM   #218
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Lick my last drop, there's enough to quench your thirst for a few months.

see? i knew you were a pedophile. i'm actually a 13 year old pretending to be an over the hill internet fatso, and you've fallen into the trap, mister little boy lover.

i'm calling the authorities.
Old 06.12.2007, 07:33 PM   #220
sarramkrop

Quote:
see? i knew you were a pedophile. i'm actually a 13 year old pretending to be an over the hill internet fatso, and you've fallen into the trap, mister little boy lover.

i'm calling the authorities.
Please do. Make sure that they aren't the ones that showed you the boot, ok?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth