Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Obama: BRB, White House
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.05.2008, 09:25 PM   #101
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
it's crazy that you'll believe in "wizards," at your age!

Heck, I believe in the Wizard of Menlo Park! He made some stuff that we still use today.
Old 11.05.2008, 09:26 PM   #102
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
you mean smoke curtain in front of your eyes?

there's no wizard, it's just your thc-induced paranoias. it's crazy that you'll believe in "wizards," at your age!

you can shoot the messenger all you want, that is not my concern, but the truth is the truth, and you know it as much as I. If you would like me to avoid metaphors and similes and analogies and motifs then I guess I will have to break it down in unadulterated english:

The president does not actually run the country, he is merely a figurehead to the special interests of government agencies, the military industrial-complex, and certain geopolitical concerns, I did not invent the political reality of our planet, I just call it as most observant people see it.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 09:33 PM   #103
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
zeropumpkins & all of you who realize this is a HUGE moment in history-- HUGE-- in so many ways-- HELL FUCKING YEAH!!! it's like the fucking middle ages are over & we're going to see a renaissance of intelligence in the world.

i have been involved in this election in the past few months, i've spent my weekends volunteering for the campaign, i've taken many days off work in the middle of the week to do this, and i have seen first hand what this campaign has been about. this is not about some fucking election, this is about a lot of people waking the fuck up and realizing that apathy is what got us where we are and that getting involved can bring about real social change. this isn't over, we aren't going away, this is just the beginning.

yesterday i was talking to a dude from texas who got on a bus for 14 hours to come & canvass in new mexico. he went on about how he used to be one of those who just sat on the sidelines and saw bush get elected, then he voted for kerry, and now had gotten active an involved because he realized that obama wasn't saying "elect me", he was saying "let's do this together". so he did get involved. he got us here, along with millions of other people. and this was someone who if you look at them you'd think it's some dude who "looks like a republican". i have been amazed by what i have seen these past months. this past saturday, i drove to the polls for early voting a woman who had just given birth the day before-- the day before! she was beat, but she got up, showed up, and cast her vote.

anyway, for the rest of you cynical bitches and naysayers, professionally desparing cunts and death-lovers, semi-idiots forever stuck in "sarcasm" mode, fools who confuse apathy with cool, sad sacks drowning in the pool of your own mental feces in the solitude of the interweb-- grow the fuck out of your teenage angst, you fucking tools. if you're a 15 year old emo i understand, you're forgiven, but if you're over 21 and still stuck in teenage angst mode in one of its many varieties, you need some fucking psychiatric help.

anyway.

WE WON.

YES WE DID.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 09:34 PM   #104
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
he is merely a figurehead to the special interests of government agencies
You mean like the Legislative and Judicial branches? Oh no!
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 09:35 PM   #105
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by akprodr
Heck, I believe in the Wizard of Menlo Park! He made some stuff that we still use today.
oh-- that one! well yeah...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 10:03 PM   #106
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
zeropumpkins & all of you who realize this is a HUGE moment in history-- HUGE-- in so many ways-- HELL FUCKING YEAH!!! it's like the fucking middle ages are over & we're going to see a renaissance of intelligence in the world.

i have been involved in this election in the past few months, i've spent my weekends volunteering for the campaign, i've taken many days off work in the middle of the week to do this, and i have seen first hand what this campaign has been about. this is not about some fucking election, this is about a lot of people waking the fuck up and realizing that apathy is what got us where we are and that getting involved can bring about real social change. this isn't over, we aren't going away, this is just the beginning.

anyway, for the rest of you cynical bitches and naysayers, professionally desparing cunts and death-lovers, semi-idiots forever stuck in "sarcasm" mode, fools who confuse apathy with cool, sad sacks drowning in the pool of your own mental feces in the solitude of the interweb-- grow the fuck out of your teenage angst, you fucking tools.

anyway.

WE WON.

YES WE DID.

what did you win exactly? you'll all find out soon enough...
you did all this bullshit for Barack Obama and you have the nerve to call us tools? nonsense! Being dissident to the mainstream media, not supporting Barack Obama does not equate with apathy, it just is not in support of what you like. sorry, people have the inherit think what they feel, but the difference is reality is not subjective to the thoughts of men.

and death-lovers? Check the program of who you support, Barack Obama said three weeks ago that the first thing to do on his first day of office is to send two battalions to Afghanistan. He then reiterated how we are slacking our war effort in that country for Iraq.

some fucking peace candidate... just like Kerry, them say stop a war in one place only to fight another war somewhere else....

Old 11.05.2008, 11:09 PM   #107
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

yesterday i was talking to a dude from texas who got on a bus for 14 hours to come & canvass in new mexico. he went on about how he used to be one of those who just sat on the sidelines and saw bush get elected, then he voted for kerry, and now had gotten active an involved because he realized that obama wasn't saying "elect me", he was saying "let's do this together". so he did get involved. he got us here, along with millions of other people. and this was someone who if you look at them you'd think it's some dude who "looks like a republican". i have been amazed by what i have seen these past months. this past saturday, i drove to the polls for early voting a woman who had just given birth the day before-- the day before! she was beat, but she got up, showed up, and cast her vote.

anyway, for the rest of you cynical bitches and naysayers, professionally desparing cunts and death-lovers, semi-idiots forever stuck in "sarcasm" mode, fools who confuse apathy with cool, sad sacks drowning in the pool of your own mental feces in the solitude of the interweb-- grow the fuck out of your teenage angst, you fucking tools. if you're a 15 year old emo i understand, you're forgiven, but if you're over 21 and still stuck in teenage angst mode in one of its many varieties, you need some fucking psychiatric help.

anyway.

WE WON.

YES WE DID.

It is very cool, isn't it.

I dunno. I'm just glad that I've remained liberal minded as I've gotten older. I keep hearing all this nonsense about how you grow more conservative as you age. Not true. At least not true for me and my wife. If anything, we have become even more liberal and open-minded. By the time we're ready to go to the grave, we'll be inciting a bolshevik revolution.

But let me just clarify--I DO think you're a tool if you did NOT vote for Obama. Christ, what were you thinking. Idiots.
Old 11.05.2008, 11:15 PM   #108
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Here's a Wallstreet Post opinion article that will make you either mad or laugh.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122584386627599251.html
Old 11.05.2008, 11:18 PM   #109
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Ha ha. The way WE've been treating BUSH!? Ha ha. How about how BUSH has been treating US!? Oh, Christ, you're right, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Old 11.05.2008, 11:24 PM   #110
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses

cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 11:30 PM   #111
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
Hey crypto, were you one of those guys getting beat up by the Bedford Ave. L stop by the cops last night? HOPE not.

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 11:32 PM   #112
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by drrrtyboots
Hey crypto, were you one of those guys getting beat up by the Bedford Ave. L stop by the cops last night? HOPE not.

people were getting beat up!? how come i didn't know any of this? maybe it's because i didn't leave my apartment today and i rarely read the news here.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 11:34 PM   #113
gmku
invito al cielo

You really need to get out and get beat up more often.
Old 11.05.2008, 11:35 PM   #114
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku

i think i do. i'm going to try to jump a nyc cop next time i'm out.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2008, 11:37 PM   #115
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku

surrious. maybe these dudes could help out with that..

Old 11.06.2008, 03:24 AM   #116
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses

cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2008, 08:22 AM   #117
pbradley
invito al cielo

I'm ecstatic over Rahm Emanuel as Chief of Staff.
Old 11.06.2008, 08:26 AM   #118
gmku
invito al cielo

I STILL don't have my rep from ZERO.
Old 11.06.2008, 10:46 AM   #119
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
I'm ecstatic over Rahm Emanuel as Chief of Staff.

We must make sure the Mossad have direct access to the president!
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2008, 10:54 AM   #120
sarramkrop

Quote:

anyway.

WE WON.

YES WE DID.

you call people names and then prefer not to be thought of as one of those people? silly.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth