Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What do you do? What do normal people do?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.19.2014, 02:53 PM   #21
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i know i'm doing nothing my hole life
food and drinking to keep evolution running
and then one day it's runned out

other people ??
i don't know other people
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.20.2014, 01:23 PM   #22
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
As I rarely post here nowtimes, here's a bit of why:

When you are at home what are you doing?

Writing, sorting out gigs, doing personally techy projects - lately, learning C (as in C, not variants), R and Python; have got the lick of LaTeX enough to write with it - editing/ proof-reading/ copy-writing.

When you are at work what are you doing?

It's kind of complex to explain, but it's somewhere between a coding job, a database manager and a copywriter/ typesetter.

When you are sitting with your friends (if you have any) what do you talk about?

Politics, Theory (mostly on the queer axis), music.

How often do you see your friends?

Often. Ofterner than most, at least.

Where do you go with your friends?

Gigs, galleries, rehearsal spaces, houses for food.

Do you ever go out alone?

I often go to gigs 'alone' but there's usually someone there I know. The only proper alone time I have is book shopping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.16.2014, 08:23 PM   #23
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
When you are at home what are you doing?
playing guitar, dicking around on the internet, listening to music/podcasts, working on art
When you are at work what are you doing?
sitting and archiving books for 10 hours a day
When you are sitting with your friends (if you have any) what do you talk about
mostly film and music. and stupid life bullshit.
How often do you see your friends?
maybe once or twice a week. they've all got wives.
Where do you go with your friends?
stand up shows, bars, catching a movie
Do you ever go out alone?
only when i'm out doing mindless errands
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth