Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page the final countdown
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.08.2007, 01:04 AM   #21
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
I often think about the end of the world. I personally think that humans will destroy it purposely. We've had 2 world wars in the past century and now we have bush getting in the way of things still. It only takes 16 nuclear bombs to blow up every corner of the planet. And global warming is making a noticable difference every year. I think the world will end within my own lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Glice is curious as to why James Blonde talks about himself in the third person. Glice decides, on second thoughts, that it's probably not important. Bono will bring about the decline of humans. Mark my words.

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, and I am a shitty reputation system"

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth