Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.18.2008, 09:37 AM   #6641
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit

nice. any idea if this guy does people??
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2008, 09:46 AM   #6642
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
There's a lot of fat people in New Brighton. A bunch of them just bought the café I live above, they make so much noise in the morning, it's unbelievable. They even bring a barking dog and a crying baby TO WORK for some reason.

They should have never built those damn tunnels!

Tunnels? Are there some straight routes between NB and Liverpool now?
I remember getting having to get all the way through Birkenhead to cross Mersey to Liverpool.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2008, 09:48 AM   #6643
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
yeah, i'm talking about the Silver Mt. Zion gig.
Great, i'll be there too.

OK, I'll get some Tmavy Saris for you and Thomas, if you don't mind.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2008, 03:42 PM   #6644
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit

This is sooooo cool

So I didn't get to sleep until like, 10am or something really stupid. Then woke up five hours later to a massive thunderstorm.

The good news, is that I'll probably sleep well tonight.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2008, 03:58 PM   #6645
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
EMMAh I want to know what you have against Pringles
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2008, 04:13 PM   #6646
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Nothing at all, the proof is in my profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
It's some kind of weird Photobucket thing.

Anyways, found this on KR in a thread about Craigslist. It made me laugh, so here you go:

DO NOT EAT PRINGLES FAT FREE POTATO CHIPS. THEY WILL GREASE YOUR ASS.

Date: 2006-07-17, 2:10AM PDT

Don't even fucking say a word. I like potato chips, and can't eat them very much or I'll get fat.

I tried out these Pringles Fat-Free chips because they were super low-cal. BBQ flavor. the fuck.

The can said they had 70 calories per serving, which meant the whole can had 490 calories inside total. I could munch through a can in a day with my lunch, dinner, etc. So I got several cans, and began enjoying one a day for the past four days. But what they dont fucking tell you...

Except in tiny print you cant read without a fucking electron microscope

...is that the primary ingredient is something called "olean" which I have since learned is Latin for "Unwashable & Indestructible Ass Grease."

Oh Yeah. I'm not even kidding.

So today, while I'm standing in the living room debating whether or not Laundry or Dishes will get done first, I get the urge to fart. I live alone, so sweet. I let the honk loose and its wrong. Something just sounded wrong. I know my own wind, and I have never farted a sound that sounded like a fart wrapped in a pillow.

Oh yes, something was very wrong. I had just shat myself. But this evil olean makes shitting yourself sound almost like a regular fart, and had I not been particularly attentive, it could easily have gone unnoticed, I'm telling you. THAT's how utterly covert and evil this olean stuff is. What the fuck?! What if I'd gone out to hang with friends or gone for a drive, what then?

So I walk carefully to the bathroom and disrobe. before I even sit on the toilet, I wad paper and carefully wipe from the front. Sure enough, it was light brown, and had the texture of soft spackle. You fucking Pringle bastards.

I sat down and pushed a bit, and lo, out came a jet that I didnt even feel an urge for one minute earlier. It piled in the bowl like brown marshmallow fluff.

The problem rose when I tried to wipe. I went through a whole fucking roll of TP and could not get it all off me. So.

I jumped in the shower. Yep, its gross, but it had to be done. There I stood, water pouring down, cheeks spread, and using my own hand to make certain I'm clean.

That was when I discovered that after using my hand to wipe myself (before I soaped the area) my hand came back covered in some sort of transparent grease. It was so fucking foul. The grease made water bead off my hand. It was tacky too, and very difficult to manage.

So I grabbed the bar of saop and went to work.

You fucking Pringle bastards.

The bar of soap came away coated in grease as well, and would no longer wash. I had to turn the water to hot and massage the soap for five minutes to get it to the point where I could use it again. It took me an hour to get the fucking grease off my pucker. I shudder to think of what its doing INSIDE ME right now, but I will damned sure never eat that shit again.

Fucking Pringle bastards.

This is where the joke about "anal leakage" came from. its real. Fuck Pringles.

Old 08.18.2008, 04:15 PM   #6647
al shabbray

HAHAAHAHHAA. pringles makes you shit your pants, hahahahahaha
what a story
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2008, 04:19 PM   #6648
EMMAh
invito al cielo

I thought so.

When we got cell phones two and a half years ago, it was to stay in motherfucking contact. I find it funny because my mom never has her's on.

Old 08.18.2008, 04:20 PM   #6649
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
I love all the songs on this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T5Zd3l_pso
Old 08.18.2008, 04:23 PM   #6650
al shabbray

1000th post yeehaw
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2008, 04:23 PM   #6651
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
Nothing at all, the proof is in my profile.

Oh lmfao
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2008, 04:24 PM   #6652
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Welcome to your first day of your last day. You are now hooked on sonics.
Old 08.18.2008, 04:25 PM   #6653
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✌➬
I love all the songs on this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T5Zd3l_pso

I love em too. do you know the tracklist?

EDIT:
there are three songs in the show, two by THE ETTES ; "It ain't you" and "reputation", and Neil's children "you didn't care" - enjoy!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2008, 04:25 PM   #6654
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
EmmaH - hilarious story, but that guy should realise that Pringles are not potato-based snacks. Also, what a retard for eating so many in such a short space of time. No wonder he followed through!
Old 08.18.2008, 04:25 PM   #6655
✌➬
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAH
It's some kind of weird Photobucket thing.

Anyways, found this on KR in a thread about Craigslist. It made me laugh, so here you go:

DO NOT EAT PRINGLES FAT FREE POTATO CHIPS. THEY WILL GREASE YOUR ASS.

Date: 2006-07-17, 2:10AM PDT

Don't even fucking say a word. I like potato chips, and can't eat them very much or I'll get fat.

I tried out these Pringles Fat-Free chips because they were super low-cal. BBQ flavor. the fuck.

The can said they had 70 calories per serving, which meant the whole can had 490 calories inside total. I could munch through a can in a day with my lunch, dinner, etc. So I got several cans, and began enjoying one a day for the past four days. But what they dont fucking tell you...

Except in tiny print you cant read without a fucking electron microscope

...is that the primary ingredient is something called "olean" which I have since learned is Latin for "Unwashable & Indestructible Ass Grease."

Oh Yeah. I'm not even kidding.

So today, while I'm standing in the living room debating whether or not Laundry or Dishes will get done first, I get the urge to fart. I live alone, so sweet. I let the honk loose and its wrong. Something just sounded wrong. I know my own wind, and I have never farted a sound that sounded like a fart wrapped in a pillow.

Oh yes, something was very wrong. I had just shat myself. But this evil olean makes shitting yourself sound almost like a regular fart, and had I not been particularly attentive, it could easily have gone unnoticed, I'm telling you. THAT's how utterly covert and evil this olean stuff is. What the fuck?! What if I'd gone out to hang with friends or gone for a drive, what then?

So I walk carefully to the bathroom and disrobe. before I even sit on the toilet, I wad paper and carefully wipe from the front. Sure enough, it was light brown, and had the texture of soft spackle. You fucking Pringle bastards.

I sat down and pushed a bit, and lo, out came a jet that I didnt even feel an urge for one minute earlier. It piled in the bowl like brown marshmallow fluff.

The problem rose when I tried to wipe. I went through a whole fucking roll of TP and could not get it all off me. So.

I jumped in the shower. Yep, its gross, but it had to be done. There I stood, water pouring down, cheeks spread, and using my own hand to make certain I'm clean.

That was when I discovered that after using my hand to wipe myself (before I soaped the area) my hand came back covered in some sort of transparent grease. It was so fucking foul. The grease made water bead off my hand. It was tacky too, and very difficult to manage.

So I grabbed the bar of saop and went to work.

You fucking Pringle bastards.

The bar of soap came away coated in grease as well, and would no longer wash. I had to turn the water to hot and massage the soap for five minutes to get it to the point where I could use it again. It took me an hour to get the fucking grease off my pucker. I shudder to think of what its doing INSIDE ME right now, but I will damned sure never eat that shit again.

Fucking Pringle bastards.

This is where the joke about "anal leakage" came from. its real. Fuck Pringles.

OLESTRA MUCH!!!
Old 08.18.2008, 04:26 PM   #6656
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✌➬
Welcome to your first day of your last day. You are now hooked on sonics.

I am hooked for 5 years now. I cant remmeber how much posts Ive got on the old board. but it was a lot more...
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2008, 04:27 PM   #6657
✌➬
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by al shabbray
I love em too. do you know the tracklist?

EDIT:
there are three songs in the show, two by THE ETTES ; "It ain't you" and "reputation", and Neil's children "you didn't care" - enjoy!

Then one of the other songs is spend my money, which I love the most.
Old 08.18.2008, 04:27 PM   #6658
al shabbray

by the ettes too?

oh yes thats the second one, thats my favourite so far, too
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2008, 04:29 PM   #6659
EMMAh
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
EmmaH - hilarious story, but that guy should realise that Pringles are not potato-based snacks. Also, what a retard for eating so many in such a short space of time. No wonder he followed through!

I'm going to pull a Lilly and say, "Fuck you three character limit!"

Old 08.18.2008, 04:31 PM   #6660
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
The three character limit can GO TO HELL. You hear me, Habib?
*does Homer Simpson-style fist shaking at traffic outside Melly Towers*
283323330331332 333 3343353363433834338331333 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth