Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page The Bootlegs Share/Trade Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.11.2006, 10:12 PM   #461
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
I only know a handful of Primus songs. I like them though. Im gonna check this one out.
Thanks hipster_bebop_junkie
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 12:38 AM   #462
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
The Wailers - Live On BBC (1973)

www.megaupload.com/?d=YDYK2UBH

Enjoy
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 09:59 PM   #463
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
I am a fucking liar, i finally uploaded some stuff:

NINE INCH NAILS: CRC SESSIONS
Live at the Chicago Recording Company. April 27, 2000.
http://download.yousendit.com/1B233E94318265A2
-Something I can never have
-The day the world went away
-Hurt (take 1)
-Even deeper
-The big come down
-The fragile
-Hurt (take 2)

Much abliged HBJ! I'll up a NIN bootleg show that I attended later sometime.

Thanks again.
-George Carlin
Old 12.12.2006, 10:44 PM   #464
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah Yeah Yeahs- BBC Radio Sessions (2002)
12 Tracks

http://www.badongo.com/file/1861055
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 11:53 PM   #465
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

NIN - Live in Atlanta, GA - May 20, 2000 "Fragility v2.0 Tour" *

Notes: Tracks 11 & 18 are missing. Not my fault, it came that way.

Part 1:

1.Pinion
2.Terrible Lie
3.Sin
4.March Of The Pigs
5.Piggy
6.The Frail
7.The Wretched
8.Gave Up
9.La Mer
10.The Great Below

www.megaupload.com/?d=15I3U2W5

Part 2:

12.Wish
13.Complication
14.Suck
15.Closer
16.Head Like A Hole
17.Atlanta's Influence
19.Even Deeper
20.Starfuckers Inc.
21.Hurt

www.megaupload.com/?d=2J4WM8ZJ

*=uploader in attendance

Enjoy
-George Carlin
Old 12.13.2006, 02:56 PM   #466
sonikold
children of satan

sonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's asses
the branca is cool. i'm surprised at how well you can hear everything. i've read branca interviews where he says it's impossible to hear the drummer in hallucination city, but you can hear him fine in the recording. heaviness!

anyone interested in a Soft Boys live show from the 70s? i have a bootleg laying around my house somewhere, it'sd pretty crazy and sounds like therer's five people in the audience.

sonikold is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2006, 05:01 PM   #467
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonikold
the branca is cool. i'm surprised at how well you can hear everything. i've read branca interviews where he says it's impossible to hear the drummer in hallucination city, but you can hear him fine in the recording. heaviness!

The drummer on the recording is Wharton Tiers. He turns in an inspiring marathon of a performance.
A complete list of all the musicians is on the back cover image.

This is the best thing I've heard all year (with the exception of the VU 4/25/66 acetate).

After the premiere of this material at the June 2001 WTC concert, there was another performance in Montclair, New Jersey, and a recording was also circulating, but the torrent had insurmountable problems due to an error in the encoding. Several people, including myself, made appeals to get a fixed version that never came to fruition. This show also toured the Walt Disney Concert Hall in L.A. The piece was recorded professionally at Kaufman Astoria Studios in NYC as well, but, to my knowledge, has never been released by Atavistic or anyone else, which, to me, is just baffling.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.14.2006, 03:36 AM   #468
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Quote:
This will be my first The Fragile era NIN bootleg ever. Thank you so very much, marleypumpkin!
I enjoy so much the recent stuff i´ve got, but Aaron North didn`t fill Robin Finck`s shoes at all. I miss the guy and i´m intrigued to know what the heck happened to him. Do you know something on this subject,man?

Hey, I'm happy to give this stuff out. Anyway, I'm not sure what the whole situation was w/ Robin being replaced by Aaron, but I can only guess that either him & Trent started having creative differences, or Trent thought Robin's style wasn't going to fit in w/ the new direction NIN was headed. 'Cuz you have to admit, between "The Downward Spiral" & "The Fragile" there was dramatic change in style.
-George Carlin
Old 12.14.2006, 02:47 PM   #469
sonikold
children of satan

sonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's asses
sorry i can't find a cover scan online, i'll try to get one soon. it's that creepy picture with robyn holding scissors up to his neck.

oh yeah, and it's from the fucking soundboard! since it sounds like there's maybe 5 people in the audience, it's good that people can enjoy this 30 years later.

Soft Boys- Leicester 1978 Lady Mitchell Hall

Do the Chisel
Return of the Sacred Crab
Mystery Train
Blues in the Dark
Sandra's Having Her Brain Out
Pig Worker
In the Laundry
Rat's Prayer
Give It to the Soft Boys
Hear My Brane
Leppo & the Jooves
Have a Heart

+The Living Room Demos March 1977
Give It To the Soft Boys
It's Not Just the Size of a Walnut
Ugly Norm
Wey Wey Up Uh Hole
Look In the Mirror
Where Are the Prawns?
Innocent Boy

sonikold is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.14.2006, 04:59 PM   #470
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Quote:
I think we`ll never know for sure why Robin Finck left Nine Inch Nails. I mean this is the only thing he said about his departure:

"I know now that when i dig in the mud, i´m gonna get dirty as hell and wish for a swim. Then when wrapped in white linen, I´ll secretly start to sweat and stink. And so it is. By-these years- i suppose your suggesting in the flesh and on the planet. What comes up for me now is consistent. The more i learn, and the greater i attune my attention with something beyond this little life of mine and yours, the more simply my way unfolds. I´m much more consciously aware of how my thoughts and actions bring immediate situation and circumstance to my life. And that´s hard to unlearn. Try as i might. I see the me-to-be bathed in an obvious color and dancing wild desire out loud on your lawn. A posture preluding silence:"

So that makes obvious the decision of going away was totally Robin`s. But that statement is certainly confusing, i think. He didn´t say actually why he left, he was kind of digressing or something. Later i think he was just shooting photographs for quite some time and started to play music again with the fucking Guns`n`Roses. In fact he´s palying with Axl on the Guns` tour:
robinfinck.com

It would be great to see him playing with Nine Inch Nails again at some point, he`s wasting his time and talent playing with the Guns`n`Roses, man. I don`t really have a lot of faith in him returning to the NIN lineup, though.

Just to finish: I´m listening the Atlanta bootleg you uploaded and it´s awesome. Excelent sound quality and the band played a perfect show. i´ll always be frustrated for not catching up the band in that great tour.Now i fuckin promise you i`ll upload something from their With Teeth tour as soon as posible.

Hey, thanks for the link HBJ. But, you're right, I don't see Y Robin would want to do the G&R thing again, he could easily break off & do so many other projects.

&, I actually got a boot from the "With Teeth" tour that I was in attendance at as well, I'll match that w/ yr "WT bootleg.
-George Carlin
Old 12.16.2006, 01:42 AM   #471
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Hey hipster, it looks like you have a good idea about where some Nails shows are.....I'm really looking for May 19, 2005 live in Philadelphia. It was during their recent small club tour and a friend got tix.....it blew me away and rekindled my love for them. Do you have any idea of where I could get that? A recording does exist (maybe even a DVD) I read on some forum. Thanks for any info!

marley, you know anything?
Old 12.17.2006, 12:38 AM   #472
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Nine Inch Nails - Live In Knoxville, TN - March 13, 2006*

Notes:

*=uploader in attendance

Trent did a huge tragedy to "Piggy" by letting an audience member sing some of the lyrics, which knocks the performance grade to about a B+. But other than that, gooud sound quality, good set-list, & a good vibe @ the show.

Disc 1:
1.Mr.Self-Destruct
2.Sin
3.Terrible Lie
4.The Line Begins To Blur
5.March Of The Pigs
6.The Frail
7.The Wretched
8.Closer
9.Burn
10.Gave Up
11.Eraser
12.Right Where It Belongs
13.Beside You In Time
14.Piggy
15.Wish
16.Only
17.Everyday Is Exactly The Same

Disc 2:
1.Please
2.Reptile
3.Deep
4.Hurt
5.The Hand That Feeds
6.Head Like A Hole

www.megaupload.com/?d=5LVKE6FX

Enjoy
-George Carlin
Old 12.17.2006, 04:03 AM   #473
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

I hope you enjoy the show as much as I did.
-George Carlin
Old 12.17.2006, 07:09 AM   #474
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

John Zorn w/ Mike Patton - "Naked City" (Live)

Notes:

Text file added w/ tracklisting

www.megaupload.com/?d=S79H43UA

Enjoy
-George Carlin
Old 12.17.2006, 07:30 AM   #475
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Pink Floyd - Smokin' Blues
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=930TRAV5

Disc 1
1. Astronomy Domine 10:35
2. Fat Old Sun 14:07
3. Atom Heart Mother 18:36
Total Time: 43:20

Disc: 2
1. Cymbaline 11:41
2. Embryo 13:09
3. Just Another Twelve Bar 5:30
4. More Blues (fades out) 9:17
Total Time: 39:40
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.17.2006, 07:33 AM   #476
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Pink Floyd - The Complete Zabriskie Point Sessions
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K1VHN5W0

1. Rain In The Country (Take One) 6:44
2. The Violent Sequence (Take One) 6:06
3. The Red Queen Theme (Take One) 2:05
4. Fingal`s Cave (Take One) 6:43
5. Theme (Take Two) 1:19
6. Rain In The Country (Take Two) 1:45
7. Love Scene (Take One) 6:44
8. Love Scene (Take Two) 6:37
9. Blues Scene (Take One) 7:11
10. Fingal`s Cave (Take Two) 6:21
11. Love Scene (Take Three) 1:02
12. Love Scene (Take Four) 7:36
13. The Red Queen Theme (Take Two) 5:45
14. Crumbling Land (Take One) 5:01
15. Unknown Song (Take One) 5:54
Old 12.17.2006, 07:38 AM   #477
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

Timothy Leary - Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XBEG5DZ2

Old 12.17.2006, 08:33 AM   #478
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
Timothy Leary - Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XBEG5DZ2

WOW! Thanks for posting this incredible material. I just recently acquired the famed "Think For Yourself" lecture on audio along w/ many interesting audio clips. Including John Lennon's final interview & etc., so this will go well w/ it.

Thanks again.
-George Carlin
Old 12.17.2006, 09:03 AM   #479
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

no problem
Old 12.18.2006, 01:19 AM   #480
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Krastian, i think i´ve got good news for you buddy: I own a NIN bootleg dated May 20, 2005. I´m starting to think that date is wrong since i didn´t find no information about that supposed show on the NIN webpage:
http://www.nin.com/tour/previous1.html
I think they just played May 18 and 19 in Phily and this flyer is starting to fucking convince me:

Okay, this is the tracklist of the booty i´ve got:
-Pinion
-Sin
-The line begins to blur
-March of the pigs
-Something i can never have
-The hand that feeds
-Terrible lie
-Burn
-Closer
-Home
-Even deeper
-Reptile
-Love is not enough
-Suck
-Gave up
-Hurt
-Starfuckers, inc.
-Head like a hole

So just tell me if this is actually the show you`re looking for and if so i´ll upload it for you, okay?... Junkie`s promise.
Hey man, thanks for looking! Yr boot is def. from the Wed. May 18th show because they played Terrible Lie before March of the Pigs and opened with The Frail at the show I was at, but I'd still really like to hear it if it isn't any trouble to you. Hit me up if you ever come across that show....thanks.
212223 24 2526273474124 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth