Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Ahhh!!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.30.2007, 09:31 PM   #1
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
I haven't had internet forever, and now I am freakin' out! I'm on my mom's laptop right now, but at my place we haven't had the net for about a month. I was mooching my connection, and whoever the sucker was who was paying for my net got shut down. I don't know why exactly, all I know is that a screen popped up saying that "our" internet was shut down due to illegal activity. Now I don't know if it was something I was doing or if it was something they were doing, although the closest thing to illegal I was doing was downloading music. Either way, now I am going to have to pay for the net. Crap.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2007, 09:34 PM   #2
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Aw, I'm crying rivers for you. Serves you right, leech. Make the rest of us upstanding, morally fibrous citizens look bad.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth