Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.11.2018, 09:14 PM   #4461
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Is it bad that I want to claim to Trump that there are terrorists on the moon, to see if he'd consider blowing it up?
Old 08.11.2018, 09:17 PM   #4462
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
Is it bad that I want to claim to Trump that there are terrorists on the moon, to see if he'd consider blowing it up?
with his coal-powered space force!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2018, 12:34 AM   #4463
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i hope you dont mean “ivanka 2020”

No, I mean Ivanka tweeted that. Because her father seems to be absolutely incapable of making a strong statement against the White Supremacists. And we all know why, don't we?

I think it is extraordinary that both Melania and Ivanka seem to be publicly straying from Donald's very limited point of view at times. I don't love these people, but I sense they have some goodness in them that Donald does not (and will not ever) possess.
Old 08.12.2018, 02:18 AM   #4464
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113

Just tell him that the moon was Obama's idea.
Old 08.12.2018, 06:20 AM   #4465
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Anyone who doesn't believe that the sudden de-platforming of Alex Jones across over a dozen online services and platforms isn’t coordinated collusion is delusional.

The Resistance is totalitarian. Arm yourself and protect your family. When "Antifa" and their gang banger allies come for you, you'll only have one chance to get it right.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2018, 06:59 AM   #4466
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
No, I mean Ivanka tweeted that. Because her father seems to be absolutely incapable of making a strong statement against the White Supremacists. And we all know why, don't we?

I think it is extraordinary that both Melania and Ivanka seem to be publicly straying from Donald's very limited point of view at times. I don't love these people, but I sense they have some goodness in them that Donald does not ( and will not ever) possess.
ivanka 2020: at least some goodness!

nah, i get what youre saying, but these are still enablers and collaborators who on occassion attempt to appease their guilty consciousness with...

i don’t know really.

and they both still support the monster.
Old 08.12.2018, 07:03 AM   #4467
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Anyone who doesn't believe that the sudden de-platforming of Alex Jones across over a dozen online services and platforms isn’t coordinated collusion is delusional.

S.O.R.O.S. I’s spaceship was sighted over the tranquility sea when suddenly the power went out in...

Quote:
The Resistance is totalitarian. Arm yourself and protect your family. When "Antifa" and their gang banger allies come for you, you'll only have one chance to get it right.

the only thing i have my family to protect against is you and your ilk and i only need free thought and free speech to neutralize you, “69”
Old 08.12.2018, 10:03 AM   #4468
geckinho
empty page

geckinho has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
And why not? I think it's an interesting choice
geckinho is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2018, 03:27 PM   #4469
Skuj
invito al cielo

LOL, what is "69" up to? (I put him on ignore.)

Is it possible that he actually is a Russian Bot? (I'm serious.)
Old 08.12.2018, 04:47 PM   #4470
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
LOL, what is "69" up to? (I put him on ignore.)

just his usual mild paranoid schizophrenia, delirium of persecution, whatever

Quote:

Is it possible that he actually is a Russian Bot? (I'm serious.)
no no. he’s just a bit unhinged is all.

every metaphor is literal with him, basically
Old 08.13.2018, 08:29 AM   #4471
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

This is by far the most important post to this thread in the past couple of weeks and I’m afraid a few here are so caught up in their petty foolishness that they don’t realize it.

You see, this has nothing to do about you liking/ despising Alex Jones (I for one am not a fan of his continuous blathering and yelling), rather, about a mass effort to shut a voice down.

Believe it or not, Alex Jones is one of the ALL TIME GREATEST multi-level marketers in the history of multi-level marketing! The content of his radio show attracted listeners and the listeners supported Alex Jones by purchasing whatever product he was shelling.

Alex created his pyramid by placing station owners and station managers under him (in his down line). Any products sold to listeners calling a number attached to a specific station, that owner / manager go a cut of the pyramid profits. It got to where so much money was rolling in, Alex Jones was no longer having to pay for the Air Time.

It’s important to understand the difference between advertisers: beer companies, hotel chains and your local grocery store. These were not the types of companies supporting or buying airtime on stations when the Alex Jones Show was on. Instead, it was companies with product names you don’t see on store shelves, but products we’re familiar with: nale vitality, do it yourself home water filtration systems, six month supply of MRE’s for a family of four...these were the type of products advertising on the show.

Outside the Over-The-Air terrestrial radio waves, Alex Jones had multiple podcast (5) on iTunes, Spotify, a FB page and YouTube channel that the masses flocked to......and with a concerted effort, the current social media platforms took it all away in a single day.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND......a single platform didn’t shut Alex Jones down because of something he said and then after some backlash and bad press, the other platforms decided to flex their self righteousness.

NO NO NO......it was a concerted movement —COLLUSION— to shut Alex down and it’s simply WRONG!!!! Once you start with Alex Jones, it’s not that far from shutting down church service webstreams or preaches podcasts. News Papers are slowly dying and for some reason FREEDOM OF THE PRESS isn’t transitioning to social media platforms.

So why was Alex Jones shut down?

The elections are coming up and the left is desperate.

No worries......because of Alex Jones, someone is currently creating a new platform that the left will have no control over.

And for those of you who think I’m crazy......just look at the BILLIONS of dollars FB lost over the past couple of weeks due to people leaving FB in droves.

Another way to say it, the very group of people who would vilify you for refusing service to gays, people of color or religion are the same individuals applauding Alex Jones being shot down......the fact they don’t understand the difference is the DIVISION of America!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2018, 10:27 AM   #4472
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
And for those of you who think I’m crazy......just look at the BILLIONS of dollars FB lost over the past couple of weeks due to people leaving FB in droves.

interesting theory. But I guess here you go too far: were people leaving FB because of the Alex Jones ban? Or had they already left anyway?

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2018, 12:06 PM   #4473
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
This is by far the most important post to this thread in the past couple of weeks and I’m afraid a few here are so caught up in their petty foolishness that they don’t realize it.

You see, this has nothing to do about you liking/ despising Alex Jones (I for one am not a fan of his continuous blathering and yelling), rather, about a mass effort to shut a voice down.

Believe it or not, Alex Jones is one of the ALL TIME GREATEST multi-level marketers in the history of multi-level marketing! The content of his radio show attracted listeners and the listeners supported Alex Jones by purchasing whatever product he was shelling.

Alex created his pyramid by placing station owners and station managers under him (in his down line). Any products sold to listeners calling a number attached to a specific station, that owner / manager go a cut of the pyramid profits. It got to where so much money was rolling in, Alex Jones was no longer having to pay for the Air Time.

It’s important to understand the difference between advertisers: beer companies, hotel chains and your local grocery store. These were not the types of companies supporting or buying airtime on stations when the Alex Jones Show was on. Instead, it was companies with product names you don’t see on store shelves, but products we’re familiar with: nale vitality, do it yourself home water filtration systems, six month supply of MRE’s for a family of four...these were the type of products advertising on the show.

Outside the Over-The-Air terrestrial radio waves, Alex Jones had multiple podcast (5) on iTunes, Spotify, a FB page and YouTube channel that the masses flocked to......and with a concerted effort, the current social media platforms took it all away in a single day.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND......a single platform didn’t shut Alex Jones down because of something he said and then after some backlash and bad press, the other platforms decided to flex their self righteousness.

NO NO NO......it was a concerted movement —COLLUSION— to shut Alex down and it’s simply WRONG!!!! Once you start with Alex Jones, it’s not that far from shutting down church service webstreams or preaches podcasts. News Papers are slowly dying and for some reason FREEDOM OF THE PRESS isn’t transitioning to social media platforms.

So why was Alex Jones shut down?

The elections are coming up and the left is desperate.

No worries......because of Alex Jones, someone is currently creating a new platform that the left will have no control over.

Another way to say it, the very group of people who would vilify you for refusing service to gays, people of color or religion are the same individuals applauding Alex Jones being shot down......the fact they don’t understand the difference is the DIVISION of America!!!

too long to respond point by point during a work break, but

1. mlm pyramids are barely legal ponzi schemes. i didnt know this about him, but good for him for mastering such scams i guess? still has nothing to do with the rest.

2. the division of america is brought about by the peddlers of misinformation. how many egregious lies does jones peddle day after day for profit regardless of consequence? sandy hooks was a conspiracy. hurricanes are man made. milions of undocumented illegals voted in the election. on and on and on, garbage to fill the minds of schizophrenics and fuel their delusions. pizza gate! he is basically a troll who profits off the uneducated and the infirm. a rich troll is still a troll.

2a. this bastard doxed and directed his mobs against the people who sued him for defamation for the sandy hook case. there’s a separate person being sued for theatening their lives. they had to go into hiding. here’s their letter to zuckerberg from back in july: https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ts-open-letter

3. facebook has been dealing for a while with misinformation on its website. youtube banned his child endangerment videos. the banhammer on his troll act fell as a logical consequence. others followed suit.

4. these are private entities not government. troll banning is not censorship.

5. this past june the supreme court sided with the baker who didnt want to make the gay wedding cake, if you didnt read the actual news
Old 08.13.2018, 12:19 PM   #4474
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
interesting theory. But I guess here you go too far: were people leaving FB because of the Alex Jones ban? Or had they already left anyway?

People were leaving FB before Alex Jones got shut down.

It’s my understanding lots of people watched via the FB platform, I didn’t realize that was even a thing......but FB removing the Alex Jones Show will probably cause others to vacate.

People are leaving FB due to the algorithm changes, not being able to see post of people you follow and tons of other reasons.
Old 08.13.2018, 12:50 PM   #4475
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
5. this past june the supreme court sided with the baker who didnt want to make the gay wedding cake, if you didnt read the actual news

Of course I know, it was a wonderful ruling and has nothing to do with anything I said above. However, those who are in favor of aborting children while protecting spotted owls are excited.
Old 08.13.2018, 01:11 PM   #4476
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Of course I know, it was a wonderful ruling and has nothing to do with anything I said above. However, those who are in favor of aborting children while protecting spotted owls are excited.
has nothing to do with what you said above?

you said this:

Quote:

which yes it’s related to the supreme court case.

the baker could not express messages that violated his deeply held beliefs, right?

now facebook has to give a platform to a hatemonger who directs mobs against people?

i dont get where you stand on the issues i guess. or what you mean by “collusion.”
Old 08.13.2018, 01:35 PM   #4477
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the human female will "abort" 20-30% of its pregnancies, because god don;t give a fuck. god will also alllow a baby to destroy its mother's insides, causing her and the baby to both die. god likes DEATH. god created death and evil and abortion. god should not have put the idea for abortion in people's heads.

the whole idea of god is so fucking stupid.
Old 08.13.2018, 02:09 PM   #4478
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Wed 25 July 2018

Dear Mr Zuckerberg,

Our names are Lenny Pozner and Veronique De La Rosa. We are the parents of Noah, who on 14 December, 2012, at the age of six, was gunned down in his classroom at Sandy Hook elementary school. Since that day, we, as well as the parents, family, and friends of the 25 other victims, have been embroiled in a constant battle with social media providers, including Facebook, to protect us from harassment and threats.
Old 08.13.2018, 02:11 PM   #4479
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Almost immediately after the massacre of 20 little children, all under the age of seven, and six elementary school teachers and staff, the attacks on us began. Conspiracy groups and anti-government provocateurs began making claims on Facebook that the massacre was a hoax, that the murdered were so-called “crisis actors” and that their audience should rise up to “find out the truth” about our families. These claims and calls to action spread across Facebook like wildfire and, despite our pleas, were protected by Facebook.
Old 08.13.2018, 02:13 PM   #4480
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

While terms you use, like “fake news” or “fringe conspiracy groups”, sound relatively innocuous, let me provide you with some insight into the effects of allowing your platform to continue to be used as an instrument to disseminate hate. We have endured online, telephone, and in-person harassment, abuse, and death threats. In fact, one of the abusers was sentenced to jail for credible death threats that she admitted in court she had uttered because she believed in online content created by these “fringe groups”. In order to protect ourselves and our surviving children, we have had to relocate numerous times. These groups use social media, including Facebook, to “hunt” us, posting our home address and videos of our house online. We are currently living in hiding. We are far from alone in our experiences, as many other families who have lost loved ones in mass shootings and other tragedies have reported the same continuing torment.
174214221222223 224 225226227234274324 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth