Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Easter Egg
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.15.2006, 12:27 PM   #1
mooger_fooger
bad moon rising

mooger_fooger ain't too shabbymooger_fooger ain't too shabby
I know they've been posted before but please mind my senility folks, anyone kind enough to share the Corporate Ghost easter eggs with a very forgettful Sonic Youth fan?
mooger_fooger is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2006, 01:16 PM   #2
mooger_fooger
bad moon rising

I'm not looking for the location on the Grail or anything folks...just some DVD easter eggs...LOL
Old 06.15.2006, 01:19 PM   #3
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
this website says there is two easter eggs.
http://www.saucerlike.com/discograph...=videos&id=476
and even says what they are
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2006, 01:25 PM   #4
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
I've always hated the Rock the Vote campaign. I thought it was really lame.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2006, 01:34 PM   #5
mooger_fooger
bad moon rising

Thanks One and All, I found the Rock the Vote one, wasn't too hard to find (Chapters, then skip to the last#) but the interview...it eludes me still...any suggestions?

"we live in a free country..."
What a Larf
Old 06.15.2006, 01:36 PM   #6
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
how do you find the rock the vote, exactly?
Old 06.15.2006, 02:08 PM   #7
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcoffee
I've always hated the Rock the Vote campaign. I thought it was really lame.

I'm with you on that. If someone isn't going to vote unless a rock star says so, then I don't care if they don't vote.
Magic Wheel Memory is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2006, 02:17 PM   #8
mooger_fooger
bad moon rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
how do you find the rock the vote, exactly?

Use the 'go to title' function on yr DVD remote, then it will list the titles (1-57 or 58) and if you press the UP ARROW on yr remote, skip to the LAST title and you will see the Rocking of the Voting.
Old 06.15.2006, 06:17 PM   #9
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
ohhh. thanks!
Old 06.16.2006, 10:58 AM   #10
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
I still can't get it...
Old 06.16.2006, 11:09 AM   #11
mooger_fooger
bad moon rising

So I combed the shit out of Corporate Ghost last night, I can't find the bloody interview, I found an odd little bit duirng 'She Is Not Alone' I'm not sure what button I hit on my remote, but after like 3-4 mins of drumstick noise I hit the mystery button and like 5 or 6 little green folders appeared accross the screen, by the time I noticed this adn leapt from the couch I had time to move over one folder then they disappeared..bizarre no? Or did I just hit some sort of chapter tag button on my remote? I'm fucking lost with this D V D noise...a vhs never gave me a rash of shit, the secret stuff was just at the end of the tape after the credits LOL
Old 06.16.2006, 12:17 PM   #12
guitarpro
100%

guitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's asses
I thought the rock the vote thing was the only easter egg on the dvd. Are there more?
Old 06.16.2006, 01:12 PM   #13
mooger_fooger
bad moon rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
this website says there is two easter eggs.
http://www.saucerlike.com/discograph...=videos&id=476
and even says what they are

Read above post /\

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth