Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Im So Fucking Angry I'm Missing Sy Today In Atl!!!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.19.2006, 01:32 PM   #1
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
FUCK, GODDAMIT.
I was supposed to go with my dad to Atlanta, Georgia today and see Sonic Youth, but the little pussy wimped out of it because my stepmom said it didn't work with the schedule or some stupid shit. Im about ready to kill somebody. The last time i saw SY was one of the most memorable nights of my life.
ASSHOLE.
http://www.myspace.com/thefloridaorangebirds
MY FUCKING BAND
RIPfrey05 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2006, 01:38 PM   #2
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Jeez that does suck
What's 'the schedule'?

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2006, 01:40 PM   #3
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
word. i was supposed to go also. but my mom couldnt get off work. it's all good though, i bought 70 dollars worth of shit off the sonic youth online store. and nomadic follower is going to give us a full review

where do you live?
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2006, 01:43 PM   #4
Gookid
children of satan

Gookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to behold
Your dad's lucky to have you as a daughter.
Gookid is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2006, 02:10 PM   #5
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
stepmom's suck!, i would be unbelievebly angry at mine if she got my dad to wimp out of taking me to see my favourite band, especially with all the rumours flying around that this is their final tour.
you have my sympathy.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2006, 02:28 PM   #6
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
That sucks....do any of yr friends have a car? Probably to late now, but next time try and plan ahead. I missed a ton of shows up until I was 17....God damn what a bummer.
Old 06.19.2006, 02:40 PM   #7
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
stepmom's suck!, i would be unbelievebly angry at mine if she got my dad to wimp out of taking me to see my favourite band, especially with all the rumours flying around that this is their final tour.
you have my sympathy.

final tour???

where did this rumor come from!?!?!
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2006, 02:43 PM   #8
Gookid
children of satan

Gookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
final tour???

It's a false rumour.
Gookid is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2006, 02:43 PM   #9
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
final tour???

it was a false rumour. but a rumour nonetheless
Old 06.19.2006, 02:45 PM   #10
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
1. im a dude
2. the schedule is my dads and stepmom;s plans revolving around my 4 and 10 year old half sisters
3. i live in lynchburg virginia, its too late to get there unless i took a plane
4. the dude who i would have gone with has recently had his car sold when he went to rehab
MY FUCKING BAND
Old 06.19.2006, 02:48 PM   #11
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
If the rumor is true then that may surely please HaydenAsche and Assblaster, they seem enthralled w/ the fact that the new album sucks and repeatedly let us all know about it... i hate regurgatators...

I never knew anyone who loved to talk trash about something to the "nth" degree... why?

so you don't like the album, get over it.
i don't think its the best but it ain't the worst... i've gotten over my issues w/ it

get over yours.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2006, 02:50 PM   #12
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPfrey05
2. the schedule is my dads and stepmom;s plans revolving around my 4 and 10 year old half sisters

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2006, 02:50 PM   #13
screamingskull
invito al cielo

they are not breaking up, or stopping touring, sonicl started a rumour that they were but a few people (me) took it seriously.
Old 06.19.2006, 02:51 PM   #14
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
someone posted a statement from the band, wait a sec i will find it.

If that statement is the one I think it is, well, sorry, it's entirely ficticious, and is all my own evil handywork.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2006, 02:56 PM   #15
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
If that statement is the one I think it is, well, sorry, it's entirely ficticious, and is all my own evil handywork.
What a D-bag.

MY FUCKING BAND
Old 06.19.2006, 02:58 PM   #16
screamingskull
invito al cielo

Quote:
What a D-bag.

agreed. although i do think he is truely sorry.
Old 06.19.2006, 02:58 PM   #17
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
What a D-bag.

Yeah, okay. But read it... http://216.70.73.169/gossip/showthre...8468#post78468
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2006, 03:01 PM   #18
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

MAINE YO
just playin!
MY FUCKING BAND
Old 06.19.2006, 04:00 PM   #19
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
i don't think they're finishing!!. from what i saw on the pictures and short videos from rr tour so far. big and positive energy going on. they are actually still and for real enjoying themselfs.

ripfrey05, all the time i thought you're from england? don't worry, next time. i know that feeling tho. i missed sy in prague and it was during WASHING MACHINE TOUR (they haven't played in prague since) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still pissed off. such a asshole i was. what is worse i can't find any info, recordings or pictures from that show at the moment and i have try radio stations as well, but nothing.
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.19.2006, 04:06 PM   #20
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
I know how you feel. My folks told me for so long they'd consider it and try to schedule. My mom's spending all week in Orlando for work and my dad's on business right now because of timing. There's no way I can go now but I'm so fucking pissed.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth