Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page FUCK!! My fucking iPod took a shit!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.21.2010, 08:21 PM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
so the fascists go me. after all, apple is the classic fascist alternative to the nazism of Microsoft. they have all the appeal of fascism, nationalistic, extreme group-think and community building, and are definitely elitist, flashy and even gaudy. The store was a mess of psychological marketing, it was as chaotic as the floor at the NY Exchange, I felt confused and bewildered, and was beyond relieved just to find some help (even though I had an appointment which the classical totalitarianism of fascists)..

now I needed help, and these guys were the only game in town. All roads led to Rome, I had no where else to go, and they left me even more confused at my one source of help..

but I bumped into a manager he 'helped' me out. I gave him my iPod, without even catching is name nor did he even ask me for mine in this crazy, loud and crowded place, and I waited in trust that this guy would come back with my shit. He popped back out, said yeah we need to repair it, yr out of warranty, I say of course I came to pay if possible this is the only place.. he went back, said they could send it in for a week, so we went to schedule an appointment for me to come back in next week to send it out and pay, when I said FUCK IT, and dropped out the cash right there, so he said, "I will see if we can get this fixed right now."

they 'fixed' it for me by giving me a refurbished one from the back for a hundred bucks, which was the cost either way, and I'd rather get a relatively 'new' one than wait perhaps a week or ten for my old one to get fixed..

so though I did not anticipate emptying my wallet at the apple store this week, I am very relieved and glad to have my iPod in working order, in fact replaced (especially can't complain since it all got taken care of within 24 hours), though I noticed a camera on the 5th generation, I am intrigued, these bastards seem to have got me

by the way, apple store is like Babylon courts and the law, the only place you walk in frustrated, give em ALL the cash you have, and leave smiling.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth