Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page People who yell obscene shit out at you and especially at your girlfriend,should die!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.22.2007, 02:36 AM   #41
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
Add general arseholes to that list too. I'm sick of society being full of fuck-wits.

i thought you were supposed to sock them on the teeth, rather than making empty wishes on a message board.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2007, 04:33 AM   #42
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Well next time I'll 'sock them on the teeth' just for you.
Old 01.22.2007, 09:22 AM   #43
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
^^ Me too. But for some reason I tend to encounter a hell of a lot of people who deserve it...

That being said, I can totally sympathise Norma J. I had a similar situation recently (I mean an obscene encounter that pissed me off)

What is it with the dudes that think that hitting on a girl while driving, actually works?! On the way home the other night this guy followed me for like 10 miles on the freeway. Winking, inching up to my car, pointing at me, and then to his cell phone. I mean, what the hell?! Do girls actually fall for this? Was I supposed to finger him my number? He then proceeded to take the same exit as me, and started to follow me home. I took a quick turn down my street, pulled into my driveway and then saw the same truck turning around down my side street as I ran inside. Scary shit. Stalkers are such obscene & disgusting assholes. (Translation for Glice- arseholes.)

oh man that could be like that steven speilberg film, the one with the truck that follows that guy. cant remember the name of it right now though.

hope that you never see him again.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2007, 10:48 AM   #44
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
oh man that could be like that steven speilberg film, the one with the truck that follows that guy. cant remember the name of it right now though.

hope that you never see him again.

the duel!

great fucking movie, in a way.

kegmama-- throw a fucking rock on the asshole's windshield. or actually-- i think you can call the cops on him-- it's called stalking-- seriously.

if that doesn't work have kegpapa make him a new smile. preferrably with the use of a crowbar??

ha ha. but seriously, you can call from your cellphone & drive the fucker right into the cops.

Quote:
Well next time I'll 'sock them on the teeth' just for you.

eh, i think you missed the point?
Old 01.22.2007, 03:34 PM   #45
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
There was a point? When did the board start doing this?
Old 01.22.2007, 03:50 PM   #46
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
There was a point? When did the board start doing this?

the point?

that though chivalry is quite outdated, you don't end up looking like a wuss to your girl, unless you have that mother-son thing going?

i mean, you talk tough here on the board, but in real life you "wish" you had gotten out of the car & kicked his ass. wishes, wishes.

can i say pfffftttttt?

of course there are smarter ways to deal with this than getting into a fistfight, but you clearly were left eathing shit or you would not have come here to vent your frustration.

ok, i've rubbed salt into the wound because any attempts at subtlety went by right over your head. can i call my work here done, now?
Old 01.22.2007, 04:00 PM   #47
Norma J
invito al cielo

I was joking. Jeez, go beat off or something. Relax.

But for the record, I got your point, hence the sarcasm in my reply (or do you really think I'll 'sock' people just because you said to?). I didn't shit myself at all either. I thought the situation was rather pathetic, not scary. Looking back at it, I'm glad I didn't hop out AT THE FUCKING LIGHTS and hit someone in another car. I yelled out what I needed to them, I got my point across, enough to piss them off anyway for them to then start yelling as the light turned green anyway.

I vented on here because I was (and still am) annoyed that people can't do normal everyday things without dickheads trying to prove their pseudo worth. Just as it seems others in this thread feel too.
Old 01.22.2007, 04:04 PM   #48
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I was joking. Jeez, go beat off or something. Relax.

But for the record, I got your point, hence the sarcasm in my reply (or do you really think I'll 'sock' people just because you said to?). I didn't shit myself at all either. I thought the situation was rather pathetic, not scary. Looking back at it, I'm glad I didn't hop out AT THE FUCKING LIGHTS and hit something in another car. I yelled out what I needed to them, I got my point across, enough to piss them off anyway for them to then start yelling as the light turned green anyway.

ha ha, why beat off--i had spectacular sex this morning.

and i didn't catch your declared sarcasm-- well if i did i interpreted it differently.

but anyway i don't care to explain further. i gotta go have a nooner. at it's 2pm already...

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth