Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page California lifts Ban on Gay Marriage
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.16.2008, 12:10 PM   #1
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/opponen...15133109990002

This news broke yesterday, and nobody has posted this. I live in California. I am not opposed to gay marriage in the least. I don't see how it affects me. People who argue the morality issue already make me snore. Others argue about health benifits and immigration laws being broken, you mean the exact law that get broke every day by hetrosexual "marriages of conveinance"? I live in California. I'm happy to see that California is leading the nation on issues like the enviroment and now civil rights issues like gay marriage. Yeah California. I'm just concerned over what sort of backlash conservative groups and politicans are going to inact in light of all this.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 12:47 PM   #2
nature scene
100%

nature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard sucka
guess you didn't see this

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=21872
nature scene is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth