Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page london-ers
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.16.2008, 06:07 PM   #21
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
where are you moving into???

I got a place on bleecker and sullivan lined up

Oh and it was the last time I was up there that I got banned
This french girl that I was talking to at the time, whom I had met on my last trip to paris, came to NYC to visit me
I was staying with a friend, so I thought i'd get us a room for the night
Well, we partied super hard at my friends apt and went out
Went back to the Soho Grand around 3 am
She asked the guy at the front desk for a water bottle but he said he didn't have any
So she like flipped out and started screaming in french at the guy
I was trying to get her to calm down
The guy told us to leave and never come back
She wouldn't calm down, so he called the cops
We stumbled out into the cold rain and looked for another hotel
We ended up staying at the Hotel Azure

Crazy night

jesus christ.

i'm moving on up baby
centeal park west
Cantankerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 06:10 PM   #22
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Covent Garden's not just a place, it's a STATE OF MIND!

If I could laugh at that, I certainly would, but I am very tired. I'll think of that and chuckle to myself one quiet and lonely morning someday.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2008, 03:57 AM   #23
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
jesus christ.

i'm moving on up baby
centeal park west

oooo nice nice

but yeah
a party session is long overdue
i'm coming up to nyc for 2 weeks in june
don't know exactly when i'll be up there, but I will be there for sure on the 20th and on
let's meet up for drinks if you're down
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2008, 04:24 AM   #24
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
i'm gone all june and all july
Cantankerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth