Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Who Likes The New Album
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.25.2006, 05:39 PM   #1
Secret Boys
bad moon rising

Secret Boys cold hard suckaSecret Boys cold hard suckaSecret Boys cold hard suckaSecret Boys cold hard suckaSecret Boys cold hard suckaSecret Boys cold hard suckaSecret Boys cold hard suckaSecret Boys cold hard suckaSecret Boys cold hard suckaSecret Boys cold hard suckaSecret Boys cold hard sucka
Ok i am completely new to this forum but just wanted to know this. I bought the new SY album last week "Rather Ripped" and i think it's great. What does everyone else think? I am encouraged by the fact that a band from the early 80s is still putting out great new original, UNAFFECTED material. that's what good art is i think. but that's my opinion. just want to know what some other people think.
-Taking It As It Comes
Secret Boys is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2006, 10:17 PM   #2
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Rather Ripped rules!

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.26.2006, 10:47 AM   #3
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I love the damn thing. be ready for some RR haters though.
Old 07.26.2006, 10:54 AM   #4
lovesonicevol
children of satan

lovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud of
Yes, I love this album as well. I tfeels much more complete to me than Sonic Nurse did (even though I love Sonic Nurse.) There are no let down tracks to me and I think Kim sounds great ( and of course Thurston.) The artwork is peculiar and wonderful at the same time. It's overall a screaming field of sonic love like every SY album prior.

lovesonicevol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth