Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Living inside a cage
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.14.2009, 08:34 AM   #1
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
Have you ever felt like you were living inside a cage. Like how an animal in a zoo might feel, though people never came by to look at you?

I can step out for a while, buy some beer and snacks, talk to vague blur people online, then sleep only to wake up and do it again.

I think I'm wasting some of the best years of my life. Or at least some of the last that I'll still have enough proper hair on my head.
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 08:49 AM   #2
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
only when i listen to the smashing pumpkins.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 09:11 AM   #3
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
Have you ever felt like you were living inside a cage. Like how an animal in a zoo might feel, though people never came by to look at you?

I can step out for a while, buy some beer and snacks, talk to vague blur people online, then sleep only to wake up and do it again.

I think I'm wasting some of the best years of my life. Or at least some of the last that I'll still have enough proper hair on my head.

Every day! my man is even worse he's literally stuck 20 miles from anything with our kids most of the week cause i have the 9-5. he has his own business that he has begun to despise and he can do that when iam home...but i think it is driving him out of his mind being stuck in the woods all day we gotta get outa here

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 12:40 PM   #4
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, it's pretty horrible.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 12:46 PM   #5
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Definitely, but I consider mine a cave since my room is in the far corner of the house. Fortunately, today I'm getting out to Los Angeles to work for my aunt and meet up with some friends.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 01:43 PM   #6
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
"they try to put is in a box just like our life on the block"

one day on mushrooms about ten years ago a friend and I came across a truly cosmic discovery. That everything around us were boxes.. our food, our cars, our houses, even our clothes! We were trapped instantly, and have never escaped. The system tries everything it can to put us in boxes, at home watching box-shaped TVs, rarely leaving the safety of our private boxes..stuck in traffic on our box-shaped cars.. at school in box-shaped classrooms and offices all day, at work in from cubicles to emptying shipping containers, life is boxes..

as DeadPrez so eloquently explained in the quote above, "they try put us in a box just like our life on the block"

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 01:46 PM   #7
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Fitter, happier, more productive,
comfortable,
not drinking too much,
regular exercise at the gym
(3 days a week),
getting on better with your associate employee contemporaries ,
at ease,
eating well
(no more microwave dinners and saturated fats),
a patient better driver,
a safer car
(baby smiling in back seat),
sleeping well
(no bad dreams),
no paranoia,
careful to all animals
(never washing spiders down the plughole),
keep in contact with old friends
(enjoy a drink now and then),
will frequently check credit at
(moral) bank (hole in the wall),
favors for favors,
fond but not in love,
charity standing orders,
on Sundays ring road supermarket
(no killing moths or putting boiling water on the ants),
car wash
(also on Sundays),
no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
nothing so ridiculously teenage and desperate,
nothing so childish - at a better pace,
slower and more calculated,
no chance of escape,
now self-employed,
concerned (but powerless),
an empowered and informed member of society
(pragmatism not idealism),
will not cry in public,
less chance of illness,
tires that grip in the wet
(shot of baby strapped in back seat),
a good memory,
still cries at a good film,
still kisses with saliva,
no longer empty and frantic
like a cat
tied to a stick,
that's driven into
frozen winter shit
(the ability to laugh at weakness),
calm,
fitter,
healthier and more productive
a pig
in a cage
on antibiotics.

Easy-Star Allstars DUB version

Old 10.14.2009, 01:49 PM   #8
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
only when i listen to the smashing pumpkins.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who thought of Bullet With Butterfly Wings when I looked at this thread.
Old 10.14.2009, 06:13 PM   #9
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah I pretty much wasted/am wasting a lot of the "best" years of my life...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 07:14 PM   #10
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
sure, sometimes.

then I decide to go outside.
Old 10.15.2009, 09:38 AM   #11
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=SuchFriendsAreDangerous]offices all day, at work in from cubicles to quote]

don't knock my cubes man. i design and sell em.the kids gotta eat

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2009, 09:00 PM   #12
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

[quote=SONIC GAIL]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
offices all day, at work in from cubicles to quote]

don't knock my cubes man. i design and sell em.the kids gotta eat

Old 10.15.2009, 09:04 PM   #13
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
...yes, but 99% of the time it's my own cage I'm trapped in.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2009, 09:15 PM   #14
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses

Old 10.15.2009, 10:00 PM   #15
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
you are living in japan so it is quite normal to feel like that with the small abodes. go to an izakaya eat a tonne of gyoza and takoyaki and a 15000 litres of sapporo , then go and find a good okonomyaki place and do the same thing. catch the train to hakone outdoor gallery sit on the edge of the mountain looking at the giant rodins and the other mountains and get some perspective of how fucking beautiful japan and its people are.

Quote:

terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2009, 10:48 PM   #16
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
I really hate okonomyaki. everyone seems to love it but me.
Old 10.15.2009, 10:50 PM   #17
phoenix
invito al cielo

i wish suchfiends woul have a jap food vote off
Old 10.15.2009, 10:51 PM   #18
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Have you ever felt like you were living inside a cage.

yes, when i worked in a job that featured a boss

Quote:
Like how an animal in a zoo might feel, though people never came by to look at you?

sorry man, that shit's too emo for me
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2009, 05:14 AM   #19
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
Sorry, bad day and bad emo post. I never write like that...

I really never should have made this thread.
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2009, 04:40 PM   #20
sonicpixie
bad moon rising

sonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's asses
thread becomes emo cage... this really has not turned out well, i feel for you
sonicpixie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth