Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I need some advice...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.28.2006, 01:13 PM   #1
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
my love interest is throwing a halloween party tonight, she just told me about it a couple of minutes ago, it's a costumes party and i have no costume; worse, since i don't know the details well, she might have had invited her boyfriend to the party too and i don't want to be in a party with her and her boyfriend (of course, there's a chance she didn't invite him).

so, should i go to the party?
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.28.2006, 01:16 PM   #2
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah. Show up at the party, maybe an hour or two after it has started. Be casual. Don't worry about not dressing up. There is zero chance that everyone else at the party will have, there will always be a bunch of other people that don't. Show up, check the place out, say hi, check if her boyfriend is there or not. If he is just hang out a while and leave. Don't get too worked up about it or over analyse it, just enjoy yrself man.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.28.2006, 01:16 PM   #3
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
yes and if it looks like you cnat get it on then just flirt with her best friend.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.28.2006, 01:20 PM   #4
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah go and have a good time,no matter what.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.28.2006, 01:23 PM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
my simple advice: stay clear of the bitch if she has a boyfriend and is fucking with your head. ha ha. my apologies if this is the wrong assumption.

BUT

of course if you go there is a chance the boyfriend will get plastered, make an ass of himself, punch her in the eye, then YOU kick his ass and end up in bed with the girl.

that plan might of course backfire and you might have to watch her make out merrily with said goon.

i say go, but BE A MAN & play your cards the best way you can and if you lose well take it like a man, if you win make sure you don't drink too much so you can get it up and hm outshine the other bastard.

anyway i'm recycling an old costume for tonight. you should wear something scary, so people don't mess with you :P
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.28.2006, 01:24 PM   #6
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Quote:
there is a chance the boyfriend will get plastered, make an ass of himself, punch her in the eye, then YOU kick his ass and end up in bed with the girl.

There you go !

Appear as some beefed up tough guy....so if you DO run across her boyfriend ... you could just kick his ass !! hahahaha...

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.28.2006, 01:28 PM   #7
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Alternatively,go to the party and tell her that you're seeing Brix Smith(Mark E. Smith's ex wife) at the moment.That'll teach all of them.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.28.2006, 01:30 PM   #8
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
my simple advice: stay clear of the bitch if she has a boyfriend and is fucking with your head. ha ha. my apologies if this is the wrong assumption...

it's not the same girl i posted about a while back.
Old 10.28.2006, 01:31 PM   #9
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
In a coincidence, my ex girlfriend invited me to her house party tonight, haven't seen her in ages, last time I did we were in love, I dumped her, then I wanted to get back together with her but she said no and left.

She invited me, asked me to bring friends if I wanted, etc. I'm not sure what her intentions are. I have a feeling that she has noone coming to her party and thus invited me and asked me to bring people to fill up the numbers, don't know if I will go or not. Its half seven the night of the party and I really should decide.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.28.2006, 01:34 PM   #10
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
it's not the same girl i posted about a while back.

oh, good to know. well if you're looking to bump the current boyfriend of this girl you speak of you have to be circling around like a hawk. i was going to say vulture but there are unsavory associations with the imagery. in any case best wishes man. if i was the other guy i would kick your ass, but hey, all is fair in love and war, blah blah blah, right?

do what porkie says & have a good time no matter what.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.28.2006, 02:34 PM   #11
sonik death
bad moon rising

sonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud ofsonik death has much to be proud of
You should get your own god damn girlfriend, and stop mooning after someone elses, you fucktard saddo!
Old 10.28.2006, 10:59 PM   #12
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
you should go. you never know how the night will play out.
Old 10.29.2006, 03:03 AM   #13
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonik death
You should get your own god damn girlfriend, and stop mooning after someone elses, you fucktard saddo!

Right on!
Old 10.29.2006, 09:29 AM   #14
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
So, did Everyneurotic go?! Post details man...

Hope that chick is not a tease. Keep in mind too that if she cheats on her boyfriend, or breaks up with him 'for' you, there is no guarantee she would not do the same to you eventually. Us girls are evil like that.

is that so?

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2006, 10:02 AM   #15
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
go and get pissed, fuck em all.
Old 10.29.2006, 02:38 PM   #16
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

i ended up not going.

we have a lot of history together, and i'm supposedly friends with her boyfriend althought she has never admitted he's her boyfriend (it's complicated like that); i thought about going and doing what !@#$%! suggested, since going to the party for an hour and leaving before her boyfriend would mean he "won" or something, but i thought i wouldn't have fun watching her be diplomatic with others and thinking i'd have to chat with people i didn't want to speak to. i'd rather party when i get her alone...

i ended up going to a club with some other friends.
Old 10.29.2006, 02:55 PM   #17
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Well, that probably sent a better message anyway to not go.

You must be pretty bad off to seek advice from a bunch of "morons" like us hehee.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2006, 04:38 PM   #18
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
A class act all the way. *claps*
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2006, 09:59 AM   #19
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
You must be pretty bad off to seek advice from a bunch of "morons" like us hehee.

hahahahahahahaha, desperate times call for desperate meassures.

i'd rep you if i hadn't repped you recently.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth