Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Thurston humping his guitar?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.30.2006, 12:55 PM   #41
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

I miss marleypumpkin, he used to post so often and now he barely posts at all
Old 11.30.2006, 02:22 PM   #42
guitarpro
100%

guitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's asses
I don't have any of him humpin anything but I got video from the Hobokin shows in 05 of him with out a shirt.
Old 11.30.2006, 04:20 PM   #43
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by huffer_puffer
According to the photographer, the picture was taken at the ROXY club on the west side of manhattan, it was a benefit for the arts site "thread waxing space" i must have taken it around `1998 or so... the guy performing with out his shirt was not part of the band. just a prop boy toy....

oh, i've just noticed now. thanks for comment to that pic. and thanks for the pic itself obviously.
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth