Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Alcoholoroscopes
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.23.2008, 06:37 PM   #21
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
they left out boogermykthipians

so i'll just add that.

BOOGERMYKTHIPIAN: (JAN 3-17, APR 23-25, JUNE 1-30, OCT 31, DEC 14)

Boogermykthipians drink alcohol and enjoy puzzles. They like to drink and walk through city streets yelling at people regarding puzzles - puzzles could range from actual 40k piece jigsaws to mathematical equations. The point is, these are the people that construct anthems from their blood. More often than not a Boogermykthipian will mention the old days but they won't be talking about previous generations or their youth, they'll be talking about last week. These people MOVE. They would skateboard if skateboards had rockets attatched to them. They are very particular about rocks and minerals and generally put sedimentry over igneious, but this isn't the rule. All Boogermykthipians frown and spit upon metamorphisis rocks. They will drink everclear and fart and scoff at these rocks and call them fencesitters and villanous quaker/gnostic hybrids. These are the people you see jumping around on Thursdays dressed up as ruffians with flails made of icecream and synapse refractors. They collect your trushiglimph with a hazadrash and then unleash valiance tropes against the atmosphere. They cling together in gangs and often mimic the group tendencies of elephant herds. On Rare occasions a Boogermykthipian can be found isolated. This is when to strike. If you can befriend one of these lone walrii then you will gain tusked knowledge into these other places you previously thought only existed in the remote regions of the Zagros Mountain range circa 347 a.d. While their taste in music may range from early reggae to German classical, they have been known to waltz around amusement parks with boomboxes blasting late era Genesis.
Boogermykthipians also enjoy marmite to the extent that they will forgo all bread or crackers, biscuits, lobsters, or any food and just dip their hands into the jar and smear it all over themselves like swine, slurping up every last drop of the stuff.
Old 09.23.2008, 06:57 PM   #22
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
This Cancer has been waking up still drunk every morning this weekend. Not exactly sipping wine over a candle-lit game of backgammon really, is it?

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.23.2008, 07:10 PM   #23
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
that's the other thing - Boogermykthipians can overlap with other scopes. It has to do with the sun's earwax potential combined with grafted celestial mechanized gnomes. They're like the covert shadow dwellers that lurk in moss laden caverns or within vast avian nests that loom high above the alpine lines on various mountain ranges. Don't push your luck lest you uncover the secret of the ocean dwelling ones. Forget Genesis with them, they're all about INXS. Or so I'm told.
Old 09.23.2008, 07:18 PM   #24
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses
I'm an Aquarius and I'd say that's me in a nutshell.
Facebook

StevOK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.23.2008, 07:33 PM   #25
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
Half of mine is true.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.23.2008, 09:04 PM   #26
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic

honeychile. for the last time. my hair is more important than you.
Old 09.23.2008, 09:06 PM   #27
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Mine is pretty correct (Pisces).

Actually, it's really correct.
Old 09.23.2008, 10:14 PM   #28
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
Mine is pretty correct (Pisces).

Actually, it's really correct.

Haha as if...
Mine (Virgo) is too. Although I used to have more of the Pisces mindset for more than a few years. And some Pisces and Aries ex-girlfriends were trouble. Libras seem to, just like astrology suggests, get along with me on a more mature level.
But no Virgo can buy into astrology, right? Hee, a circular argument there.

Robert Rauschenberg, Canyon, 1959. Combine on canvas 81 3/4 x 70 x 24 inches.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.23.2008, 10:21 PM   #29
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Anybody that takes astrology seriously needs help.

Jim: "I don't believe in astrology.....I think it's a bunch of bullshit."

(crowd goes nuts)
Old 09.23.2008, 10:24 PM   #30
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
it's really interesting. i have loads of shit, books and things on it and some of it is so accurate that you have to wonder.

aries = fucking troublemakers.
Old 09.24.2008, 06:16 AM   #31
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
ARIES (Mar 21- Apr 19)Drinking style: Impulsive Aries people like to party and sometimes don'tknow when to call it a night. Their competitive streak makes them proneto closing-time shot contests. They're sloppy, fun drunks, and they getmighty flirty after a coupleof tipples. Getting Aries people drunk is agood way to get what you want out of them, should other methods fail.Aries can become bellicose when blotto, but they will assume that whateverhappened should be forgiven (if not forgotten) by sunrise. They can becounted on to do the same for you -- so long as you haven't gone and doneanything really horrible to them last night, you sneaky Gemini.

That's me to a T.

How depressing.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.24.2008, 01:33 PM   #32
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
honeychile. for the last time. my hair is more important than you.

hahahahahaha; sorry, i had to do it.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.24.2008, 02:14 PM   #33
greenbird
bad moon rising

greenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's assesgreenbird kicks all y'all's asses
I'm Scorpio, it's actually very accurate.
greenbird is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.24.2008, 02:23 PM   #34
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ok, let's apply a bit of science since im fed up witht he "oooh its me" shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fucking astral spheres
SCORPIO (Oct 24 - Nov 21)Drinking style: Don't ever tell Scorpios they've had enough, for they'llsmirk at you and quietly but intentionally keep tippling till they're hog-whimperingdrunk, out of 100-proof spite.

bullshit. other people don't control me. what the fuck.

Quote:
Scorpios like to drink, and screw you ifyou have a problem with that.
mmm, who doesn't? raise your hand if you don't give a shit about my opinion of your drinking. yeah, i thought so...

Quote:
Most of them see the sauce as somethingto savor in itself, and not as a personality-altering tool -
er... so everyone who buys single malt scotches, good wines, premium bourbons, everyone who likes a good cocktail, everyone who much rather have a nice drink than a fucking swig of stove alcohol, every customer of this multibillion dollar premium drink industry is a scorpio? hm yeah, we are legion, right...?

Quote:
though ifdepressed, self-loathing Scorps seek total obliteration.
i never drink when a) angry, b) depressed. a lot of people do, they are called lame alkies. all alkies = scorpios?

Quote:
But generally,they're fascinating drinking pals, brilliantconversationalists and dizzyingflirts.

who wouldn't wanna be told they are fucking brilliant, etc? everyone will say "oh yeah that's me maaaan".

Quote:
They also remember everything -- especially what you did when youwere blitzed.
well i always fucking remember everything even shit people posted here 5 years ago.

Quote:
Only drink with a Scorpio who likes you.
only drink with a paranoid schizophrenic who likes you. i mean, who the fuck likes to drink with people who don't like them? i mean-- even masochism has its limits.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth