Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Tickets for Bat For Lashes - KOKO
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.07.2007, 04:12 AM   #1
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Hi !

On behalf of a friend, I'm posting this message.
Here we go.
My friend fell in love of this band's music and ordered two tickets for October 28, London, KOKO. He offered me to join him.
Now it turns that we won't go, and my pal is stuck with his tickets that he can't use.
So, if anyone's interested among you readers, PM me - price is £ 12,5 per ticket.
http://www.myspace.com/batforlashes
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2007, 12:18 PM   #2
loulouontour
empty page

loulouontour has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Hi Bertrand,
this seems like an offer not to be missed - the gig has sold out and it only makes me want to go more... are the tickets still available?
Thanks! Lou

On behalf of a friend, I'm posting this message.
Here we go.
My friend fell in love of this band's music and ordered two tickets for October 28, London, KOKO. He offered me to join him.
Now it turns that we won't go, and my pal is stuck with his tickets that he can't use.
So, if anyone's interested among you readers, PM me - price is £ 12,5 per ticket.
http://www.myspace.com/batforlashes[/quote]
loulouontour is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2007, 01:04 PM   #3
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Sent you a PM.
That was quick.
Welcome on board.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth