Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The 2020 USA Election Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.09.2020, 07:35 PM   #221
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
And now Barr steps in!!

https://thehill.com/homenews/525221-...of-voter-fraud

You know Barr. The same guy who completely twisted The Mueller Report.
Old 11.09.2020, 07:57 PM   #222
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Mail-in/Absentee votes for Biden in those states DWARFED margins of other swing states: Ohio, Arizona, Georgia, Minnesota, North Carolina, Florida

Pennsylvania 59.1%
Michigan 37.9%

This is considered a statistical improbability and highly suspicious!

Real Clear Politics Now Has Pennsylvania As Undecided:

Tom Finton tweet (all 105 pages of lawsuit)
“DEVELOPING: Massive fraud and lawlessness impacting over 2.5 million ballots alleged in Pennsylvania by @RealDonaldTrump campaign in historic "verified" lawsuit.”

BREAKING: Barr authorizes Justice to probe any 'substantial allegations' of voter fraud

“Barr wrote that investigations "may be conducted if there are clear and apparently-credible allegations of irregularities that, if true, could potentially impact the outcome of a federal election in an individual State."”
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2020, 07:59 PM   #223
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
So you’re telling me that the Democrats rigged the election but let Mitch McConnell win and let the Senate hang in the balance? Also, Joe Biden won the popular vote by a margin more than the combined red state population of North and South Dakota, Wyoming and Idaho. Get over it. Your idiot God lost. This is not even close to even the level of a Bush Gore situation. GIVE UP.
More people voted for that asshole then voted for him in the first time and he still lost. Because he’s an idiot and an asshole. International embarrassment.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2020, 08:20 PM   #224
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Savage Clone, I assume you are responding to a Magabilly? (I deleted them all.)

This shit will go on until Dec 8th, or maybe Dec 14th, when deadlines occur, and the Electoral College is certified. And then there will be some other shit that occurs, and no real transition will happen.

The GOP will go down in history as the most corrupt/dangerous organization on the face of this planet....partly because of what they have done over the last few years, but mostly because of this shitshow. This is the worst lie, with the most consequences.
Old 11.09.2020, 08:26 PM   #225
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
You are correct. And I have no faith in the electoral college or in the electors so I really don’t think it’s over just yet. Then it’s not gonna be over for years after it’s supposedly over in any case. We’re in a post fact era. I hate this country and I hate the fact that it’s two countries. I’d love to see the red states survive without being propped up by blue state money. Good luck fighting over the local shit pile without it.
Old 11.09.2020, 08:38 PM   #226
Skuj
invito al cielo

Yes. We are living in very strange times indeed.
Old 11.09.2020, 08:52 PM   #227
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Sup?
Old 11.09.2020, 08:52 PM   #228
Skuj
invito al cielo

Gore, 2000: (Those were the days.)

Good evening.

Just moments ago, I spoke with George W. Bush and congratulated him on becoming the 43rd president of the United States. And I promised him that I wouldn't call him back this time. I offered to meet with him as soon as possible so that we can start to heal the divisions of the campaign and the contest through which we've just passed.

Almost a century and a half ago, Senator Stephen Douglas told Abraham Lincoln, who had just defeated him for the presidency, "Partisan feeling must yield to patriotism. I'm with you, Mr. President, and God bless you." Well, in that same spirit, I say to President-elect Bush that what remains of partisan rancor must now be put aside, and may God bless his stewardship of this country. Neither he nor I anticipated this long and difficult road. Certainly neither of us wanted it to happen. Yet it came, and now it has ended, resolved, as it must be resolved, through the honored institutions of our democracy.

Over the library of one of our great law schools is inscribed the motto, "Not under man but under God and law." That's the ruling principle of American freedom, the source of our democratic liberties. I've tried to make it my guide throughout this contest, as it has guided America's deliberations of all the complex issues of the past five weeks.

Now the U.S. Supreme Court has spoken. Let there be no doubt, while I strongly disagree with the court's decision, I accept it. I accept the finality of this outcome which will be ratified next Monday in the Electoral College. And tonight, for the sake of our unity as a people and the strength of our democracy, I offer my concession. I also accept my responsibility, which I will discharge unconditionally, to honor the new President-elect and do everything possible to help him bring Americans together in fulfillment of the great vision that our Declaration of Independence defines and that our Constitution affirms and defends.

Let me say how grateful I am to all those who supported me and supported the cause for which we have fought. Tipper and I feel a deep gratitude to Joe and Hadassah Lieberman, who brought passion and high purpose to our partnership and opened new doors, not just for our campaign but for our country.

This has been an extraordinary election. But in one of God's unforeseen paths, this belatedly broken impasse can point us all to a new common ground, for its very closeness can serve to remind us that we are one people with a shared history and a shared destiny. Indeed, that history gives us many examples of contests as hotly debated, as fiercely fought, with their own challenges to the popular will. Other disputes have dragged on for weeks before reaching resolution. And each time, both the victor and the vanquished have accepted the result peacefully and in a spirit of reconciliation.

So let it be with us.

I know that many of my supporters are disappointed. I am too. But our disappointment must be overcome by our love of country.

And I say to our fellow members of the world community, let no one see this contest as a sign of American weakness. The strength of American democracy is shown most clearly through the difficulties it can overcome. Some have expressed concern that the unusual nature of this election might hamper the next president in the conduct of his office. I do not believe it need be so.

President-elect Bush inherits a nation whose citizens will be ready to assist him in the conduct of his large responsibilities. I, personally, will be at his disposal, and I call on all Americans -- I particularly urge all who stood with us -- to unite behind our next president. This is America. Just as we fight hard when the stakes are high, we close ranks and come together when the contest is done. And while there will be time enough to debate our continuing differences, now is the time to recognize that that which unites us is greater than that which divides us. While we yet hold and do not yield our opposing beliefs, there is a higher duty than the one we owe to political party. This is America and we put country before party; we will stand together behind our new president.

As for what I'll do next, I don't know the answer to that one yet. Like many of you, I'm looking forward to spending the holidays with family and old friends. I know I'll spend time in Tennessee and mend some fences, literally and figuratively.

Some have asked whether I have any regrets, and I do have one regret: that I didn't get the chance to stay and fight for the American people over the next four years, especially for those who need burdens lifted and barriers removed, especially for those who feel their voices have not been heard. I heard you. And I will not forget.

I've seen America in this campaign, and I like what I see. It's worth fighting for and that's a fight I'll never stop. As for the battle that ends tonight, I do believe, as my father once said, that "No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shape the soul and let the glory out."

So for me this campaign ends as it began: with the love of Tipper and our family; with faith in God and in the country I have been so proud to serve, from Vietnam to the vice presidency; and with gratitude to our truly tireless campaign staff and volunteers, including all those who worked so hard in Florida for the last 36 days.

Now the political struggle is over and we turn again to the unending struggle for the common good of all Americans and for those multitudes around the world who look to us for leadership in the cause of freedom.

In the words of our great hymn, "America, America": "Let us crown thy good with brotherhood, from sea to shining sea."

And now, my friends, in a phrase I once addressed to others: it's time for me to go.

Thank you, and good night, and God bless America.
Old 11.09.2020, 09:06 PM   #229
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

I’m sure Trump would just say this is yet more evidence of what a pussy Al Gore is. Right before grabbing him by it.
Old 11.10.2020, 02:42 AM   #230
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
The fact that the Republican party leaders are allowing this from Trump is fucking disgraceful. After the decision by the Supreme Court in 2000 some Democrats wanted Al Gore to fight more, and he had options if I remember correctly, but he chose not to prolong the uncertainty anymore. This is even worse, because Trump lost definitely, both the electoral college and the popular vote, and this asshole Mitch is allowing this charade to go on. Trump is doing just what so many said his presidency would do, bring the Republican party down with him.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2020, 03:06 AM   #231
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
So you’re telling me that the Democrats rigged the election but let Mitch McConnell win and let the Senate hang in the balance? Also, Joe Biden won the popular vote by a margin more than the combined red state population of North and South Dakota, Wyoming and Idaho. Get over it. Your idiot God lost. This is not even close to even the level of a Bush Gore situation. GIVE UP.
More people voted for that asshole then voted for him in the first time and he still lost. Because he’s an idiot and an asshole. International embarrassment.

I realised a long time ago that logic is never going to win an argument with a trump drone. Ever.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2020, 03:33 AM   #232
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Anyways, I'm glad we have a person like Bytor here. I'm all pro-democratic liberal minded person, but it's always good to have a discussion.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2020, 03:35 AM   #233
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Aye, I agree. Not one for blocking them because you don't like what they're saying. As maddening as it is.

Old 11.10.2020, 03:59 AM   #234
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
The fact that the Republican party leaders are allowing this from Trump is fucking disgraceful. After the decision by the Supreme Court in 2000 some Democrats wanted Al Gore to fight more, and he had options if I remember correctly, but he chose not to prolong the uncertainty anymore. This is even worse, because Trump lost definitely, both the electoral college and the popular vote, and this asshole Mitch is allowing this charade to go on. Trump is doing just what so many said his presidency would do, bring the Republican party down with him.

LD, your distortion is completely inaccurate!!!

Regarding Gore 20 years ago, he waited 37 days to reach his decision.

Regarding the electoral college, they have yet to convene so any controversies are considered “live controversies.” This past Friday, President Donald Trump’s legal team went to the Supreme Court seeking an order to:

A) segregate the ballots in Pennsylvania

B) ballots that arrived late were not added to the general totals

After review, Justice Alito issued the order and it has been referred to the entire Court. Justice Alito’s order leaves open the possibility that these later ballots could be excluded from a count. It’s important to remember that the Supreme Court could choose to not take any action.

However, yesterday (Monday, November 9, 2020) Eric Schmitt, Missouri Attorney General along with Nine State Attorneys General File Amicus Brief in Pennsylvania Supreme Court Voting Case

“A coalition of 10 state attorneys general, led by Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt, today filed an amicus brief in Republican Party of Pennsylvania v. Boockvar, urging the Supreme Court of the United States to grant writs of certiorari and reverse a decision by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court allowing mail-in ballots to be received three days after Election Day, even without postmarks.”

“The brief begins with, “The Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s decision overstepped its constitutional responsibility, encroached on the authority of the Pennsylvania legislature, and violated the plain language of the Election Clauses.””

Just to be clear, Justice Alito saw enough to issue the order. Add to that a 10 State coalition seeking writs of certiorari to reverse the decision by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. The United States Supreme Court isn’t beholding to the Cheeto In Chief, they are beholding to those 10 States because Pennsylvania not following the rules directly impacts the other States.

All 29 Pages Of The Brief That Is Before The Supreme Court Of The United Stated
Old 11.10.2020, 07:14 AM   #235
Robert Schunk
Banned

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
"It Defies Logic": Scientist Finds Telltale Signs Of Election Fraud After Analyzing Mail-In Ballot Data
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2020, 07:36 AM   #236
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Cry harder

Old 11.10.2020, 08:35 AM   #237
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
lol pure bullshit

truth doesn’t matter to putin’s agents: it’s enough to cast sufficient aspersions to delegitimize the next 4 years of american government.

we engage, not in an actual debate with an honest opponent, but in giving credence to their disinformation propaganda.

and so this shit will go on and on and on and on.

meanwhile, we fall further behind, our infrastructure withers, our systems fail, our health worsens, the pandemic rages on, the planet burns, our alliances crumble, and our enemies are left alone to prosper.

indulge them at your own peril.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2020, 09:30 AM   #238
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
I beg you pardon? Our PM has never said such a thing.

Maybe you meant Slovenian? (which might make sense, as Melania is from Slovenia)
My apologies _slavo_
It was indeed a mixup, and I seem to recall that I even double checked if I had written the right country and then apparently still wrote it wrong.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2020, 09:45 AM   #239
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
[/size]

Real Clear Politics Now Has Pennsylvania As Undecided:

Tom Finton tweet (all 105 pages of lawsuit)
“DEVELOPING: Massive fraud and lawlessness impacting over 2.5 million ballots alleged in Pennsylvania by @RealDonaldTrump campaign in historic "verified" lawsuit.”

BREAKING: Barr authorizes Justice to probe any 'substantial allegations' of voter fraud

“Barr wrote that investigations "may be conducted if there are clear and apparently-credible allegations of irregularities that, if true, could potentially impact the outcome of a federal election in an individual State."”

I’m always amazed when a post can evoke such responses:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Get over it. Your idiot God lost. GIVE UP.

Then !@#$%! slides into my reputation with negativity : )

Old 11.10.2020, 10:03 AM   #240
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i decided to unblock you so my eyes had to see your terrible cartoons ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what did you want for them? a cookie?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
91011 12 13141522 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth