Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.18.2010, 08:44 AM   #24581
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
My last girlfriend liked someone instead of me... but I persevered and won her heart!

Besides, if she's really that cool, she wouldn't consider her boyfriend having his own apartment as an advantage. Some girls tend to just get higher up on the 'success ladder' when it comes to males and some go for guys based on how great they truly are! Saying that though, the guy my ex liked was a loser and I certainly had more going for me than he did (though that isn't saying too much).

Anyway I think I will go for a bike ride.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2010, 08:51 AM   #24582
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
We've known of each other for a while, but kept actual interaction to a minimum.

She came over to cut my hair, got nervously flirtatious (playing with her legs, and feet...and constantly apologizing). She gave me a very sensual haircut, asked me for my opinion on her skimpy dress, and flashed me her "I'd hit that" booty shorts underneath, saying "Oh, and I just wanted to show you these".

My reaction should've been to instantly smack the shit out of her ass, but I was so taken aback that all I could muster was an, "...uhh....ha...that's cool". I think I just made her feel really awkward.

This girl intimidates me, and I really, really, really, really like that in a girl.

(more recent photo)

EDIT: Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Particularly from female members. I want to make her mine.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2010, 09:16 AM   #24583
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Anyway I think I will go for a bike ride.

That sounds really nice, actually.
Old 05.18.2010, 09:17 AM   #24584
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod

any idea who that is? I want everything she's done. I'm assuming this is from max hardcore.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2010, 09:21 AM   #24585
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
she passed away last night.
I'm numb.
I don't know how to do this.

Very sorry to hear it TC.
Keep your head up. Life goes on, whether we want it to or not. Hope you find some peace.
Old 05.18.2010, 09:29 AM   #24586
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

The stalker
Yeah, the stalker
I'm gonna stalk this hoochie (repeat)

So I'm grippin' this old piece of shit, right
Here's this smoochie-poo at the stop light
How's about date?
2 tickets for the circus, pick ya up at 8
Fuck no, you're loser
Yeah, but I'll stick my boot up your ass
But I ain't naggin'
To the next light in my pink volkswagon
Oh, excuse me ho, I'm Violent J, act like ya know
Violent J the country singer?
No, Violent J the southwest gangstaro
And the bitch was gone (awww)
And I followed her home (huuuhhh?)
Cause I got it goin on (hooo!)
And I'm in the haugh (yup)
Parked in a spot good enough to hawk her
Things you do when you's a stalker

"So what happened?"
"Well I really don't like to talk
About it but he ruined my life
I mean he was everywhere, everywhere I went"

The stalker
I think that THIS HOE likes me, yeah
She tells you to fuck off with such class
I think that THIS HOE likes me
Yeah go on and get that ass!

Well the stalker, stalks his target
Just happened to see her at the supermarket
Oh, hi, hey, that peanut butter sucks
You wouldn't like Jiffy, it ain't got no nuts
Why don't ya try these
She ran away scared and I'm starin at her butt cheeks
Cause I know she love me
She wanna tease and tease n rub and dub me

"Hello?"
"Hi, it's me"
"Hello?"
"You love me"
"Hello?"
"I love you"
"Hello? Hello?"

Biggitty-bi boo
I'm back in the stone brick house
Candle light dinner and some mexican chow,
Yo I know she gonna show up
Tick tock tick tock no luck
Peep through her window jack off in the backyard
Somebody pulled a jokers card
And you know when jokers caught ya
Things you do when you's a stalker

"Are you ok?"
"I don't know, because I know he'll be back he always comes back
I'll never be able to lead a normal life again" "It's okay"

The stalker
I think that THIS HOE likes me yeah
Said I think that THIS HOE likes me
Yeah, go on and get that ass!

I'm gonna stalk this hoochie (hoochie coochie hoochie)
I'm gonna stalk this hoochie (smoochie coochie hoochie)

I've been honkin for about 2 weeks
And I ain't even got a fuckin kiss on the cheek
She's with some fuck face
I'm gonna put that college boy in a neck brace
I've gotta just chill
She loves me lots and that's for real
That night I snuck in the back door
With a bucket of chicken and bottle of Faygo
Tip-toe tip-toe creepin cause I know my baby sleepin
Snuck in the bedroom looked through aaahhh!!
She stuck me in the eye with a broom
.....Pulled it out
Popped my eye back in and I can't find her
Ran through the bedroom, ran through the living room
Ran through the bathroom, gotta take a doo
Now I stress, pullin out my hair
I think I heard that bitch upstairs
Up the steps, wicked clown, then I hear a clickin
sound
Honey is that you?
How's bout a kissie smoochie poo
Her daddy's gun to my nugget
Never liked the bitch anyway, fuck it

"What'd you do?"
"I tried run but he was always right there just ahead of me.
He would always catch me and hurt me"

I think that THIS HOE likes me yeah
I think that THIS HOE likes me
Yeah, go on and get that ass (5x)

I also like to blow holes into the heads of rednecks...
Old 05.18.2010, 09:33 AM   #24587
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
That sounds really nice, actually.
Yeah it was pretty neat cycling along the river bank. I forgot that this was the time that schoolchildren are set free to return home and play videogames and drink juiceboxes though and was surrounded by them unfortunately. But I've been trying to get a bit more fit recently so cycling everywhere and doing sit-ups all the time really helps. Now listening to some Nana Kwame Ampadu (the African Brothers band) and sipping Dr. Pepper. Hell yeah.
Old 05.18.2010, 09:48 AM   #24588
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

So, I just went outside to take my bike ride. The weather couldn't be shittier. Just great.
Old 05.18.2010, 11:47 AM   #24589
Derek
invito al cielo

It's sunny over here. I normally hate the sun but at least it gives me a chance to get outside and do some stuff.
Old 05.18.2010, 12:03 PM   #24590
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
We've known of each other for a while, but kept actual interaction to a minimum.

She came over to cut my hair, got nervously flirtatious (playing with her legs, and feet...and constantly apologizing). She gave me a very sensual haircut, asked me for my opinion on her skimpy dress, and flashed me her "I'd hit that" booty shorts underneath, saying "Oh, and I just wanted to show you these".

My reaction should've been to instantly smack the shit out of her ass, but I was so taken aback that all I could muster was an, "...uhh....ha...that's cool". I think I just made her feel really awkward.

This girl intimidates me, and I really, really, really, really like that in a girl.

(more recent photo)

EDIT: Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Particularly from female members. I want to make her mine.

Just a guess but I'm sure that she knows she intimidates you, she knows your interested and she's obviously aggressive as she demonstrated by showing you her hit me shorts. I think she'll make another move because she likes being in charge if the opportunity presents itself jump on it. I'd flirt with her at her party but I wouldn't be to aggressive as you're on his territory and he's throwing the party for her so she should feel for him at least for that night. The groundwork has all been laid from what you've told us, so it's time to stand up and be counted don't retreat into a bowl of mush...
Old 05.18.2010, 12:41 PM   #24591
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Just put a magnet on your dick, all the metal in her face will draw her towards it.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2010, 01:11 PM   #24592
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

@ chicka, What if I just didn't show up to the party? Or maybe showed up, and hit on one of her friends? Jealousy works wonders.

@ Adam, I'll give it a shot.
Old 05.18.2010, 01:46 PM   #24593
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Actually, I think going there, and hitting on one of her friends might be my best option.

Because...

A) Maybe I'll get laid that night, by an equally hot, alternative, teen slut.
B) Jealousy works wonders.
C) Maybe I'll get laid that night, by an equally hot, alternative, teen slut.
D) Maybe I'll get laid that night, by an equally hot, alternative, teen slut.
Old 05.18.2010, 02:00 PM   #24594
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I'm not female but why in the world would you want a girlfriend who is only going to cheat on you? If she is doing that shit while involved with her current BF you better damn believe you won't be the only one either.

She is cute though... I can see why you have lost all ability to reason.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2010, 02:00 PM   #24595
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses

space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2010, 02:07 PM   #24596
Better_Than_Deux
children of satan

Better_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
I'm not female but why in the world would you want a girlfriend who is only going to cheat on you? If she is doing that shit while involved with her current BF you better damn believe you won't be the only one either.

She is cute though... I can see why you have lost all ability to reason.

something tells me that's not really his main concern.

Quote:
A) Maybe I'll get laid that night, by an equally hot, alternative, teen slut.
B) Jealousy works wonders.
C) Maybe I'll get laid that night, by an equally hot, alternative, teen slut.
D) Maybe I'll get laid that night, by an equally hot, alternative, teen slut.

Better_Than_Deux is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2010, 02:09 PM   #24597
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

I never said I wanted to date her. I'm done committing to relationships for a long while. Nothing but stress, and headaches.

It's just that this bitch has been haunting my thoughts on a daily basis. Plus, her ex looks like he's 12, is the type that hates books, and is a total narcissistic scene prick.

Cum to papa.

EDIT: But yeah, if it means anything... we do get along very well. I'm not as shallow, and piggish as I like to portray myself.
Old 05.18.2010, 02:17 PM   #24598
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I never said I wanted to date her. I'm done committing to relationships for a long while. Nothing but stress, and headaches.

Yeah... who needs a steady supply of sex and company!
I don't understand why you don't invite her back over for a touch up trim in that case...
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2010, 07:27 AM   #24599
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses
Saw Evangelista live yesterday, one of the best shows I've been to so far this year, it was hauntingly powerful, very intense. I love Carla Bozulich.

And I'm seeing Dinosaur Jr. + Built to Spill on Monday, I reckon it's gonna be fucking rad.

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2010, 08:40 AM   #24600
Derek
invito al cielo

I thought Built to Spill were a lot better than Dinosaur Jr (cue Rob bursting in with "NO WAY BUILT TO SPILL WERE A BORE, AT LEAST DINOSAUR ROCKS!!!")

Oh and Joe, if I were a girl I'd date you <3
730113011801220122712281229 1230 1231123212331240128013301730 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth