Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What are you playing?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.20.2010, 07:34 AM   #2481
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
GBA/Shmup fans, please read this recent post: rfgeneration.com/blogs/noiseredux
Old 09.20.2010, 05:07 PM   #2482
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
The Pinball of the Dead is a pinball video game created by Sega, for Nintendo's Game Boy Advance. It is based on Sega's The House of the Dead series of light gun games, particularly in The House of the Dead 2 version. It contains three tables, a "Challenge" mode based on the storyline of The House of the Dead 2, and a "Free Play" mode for playing whichever table you like. The bonuses on the tables involve such things as whacking zombies with the ball, collecting the letters of "House", and using the ball to defeat the bosses from The House of the Dead 2.

....this game is amazing.
Old 09.20.2010, 06:45 PM   #2483
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2010, 06:47 PM   #2484
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
You have the blood set on RED, right?
Old 09.20.2010, 06:54 PM   #2485
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
You have the blood set on RED, right?

fucking first thing I did. Well second thing, after deleting previous users records.
Old 09.20.2010, 07:00 PM   #2486
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
The Great Vasel Bridge was taken by the Empire. It's a key strategic position.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2010, 07:01 PM   #2487
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

I think I'm gonna cave in and pick up a Gameboy Player today. They're only $10 at GameStop. What a steal.
Old 09.20.2010, 07:11 PM   #2488
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
Right, so I just wanted to share my pain. I've spent pretty much the whole of the last week beasting through Arkham Asylum for the second time, to get 100% on hard. There's an awful lot to do. We're probably talking like 20-30 hours of my life here. So I get to the very end, as in literally I complete the final challenge with the 3 bat rating, meaning I've got that 100%. I feel fulfilled, although slightly like I've just wasted a lot of myself. I wait for it to save, go back to log in screen to see that gratifying 100% sign by my profile, and... 'Corrupted Save!'. Completely gone. Not possible to get any of that back. I think the exclamation point was an unnecessary touch, frankly. Ugh.
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2010, 07:14 PM   #2489
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I think I'm gonna cave in and pick up a Gameboy Player today. They're only $10 at GameStop. What a steal.

yr out of yr mind if you don't have one. I have TWO!
Old 09.20.2010, 07:15 PM   #2490
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
yr out of yr mind if you don't have one. I have TWO!
\

you must be intensely sane.
Old 09.20.2010, 07:19 PM   #2491
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses

Still amazing after all these years. Haven't played it since I was like seven. It's been fun to play through again because I'd forgotten some of the solutions. And I never really ever actually solved the library slab puzzle, I always just winged that one. Really finally figured it out now this time, cool puzzle. Follows the movie roughly, covering all the right locations and plot flow, but other parts are totally omitted, so it can't be helped. The fighting bit is cool, but I kind of don't like it either as if you screw up at certain points you can make the game roughly impossible to win. But it's a hilarious game with great jokes, a good Sam and Max appearance and great visuals and puzzles. And that's ridiculous in itself considering it's about middle tier for Lucasarts adventure games.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2010, 07:54 PM   #2492
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

huh?
Old 09.20.2010, 08:17 PM   #2493
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Mecha

Still amazing after all these years. Haven't played it since I was like seven. It's been fun to play through again because I'd forgotten some of the solutions. And I never really ever actually solved the library slab puzzle, I always just winged that one. Really finally figured it out now this time, cool puzzle. Follows the movie roughly, covering all the right locations and plot flow, but other parts are totally omitted, so it can't be helped. The fighting bit is cool, but I kind of don't like it either as if you screw up at certain points you can make the game roughly impossible to win. But it's a hilarious game with great jokes, a good Sam and Max appearance and great visuals and puzzles. And that's ridiculous in itself considering it's about middle tier for Lucasarts adventure games.

guys, seriously -- you CAN NOT LINK FROM MOBYGAMES. They kill yr link. So then we dont know what yr playing.
Old 09.20.2010, 08:18 PM   #2494
noisereductions
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
\

you must be intensely sane.

it's true.

Old 09.20.2010, 08:35 PM   #2495
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

OH YEAH, TOUGH GUY?

You got yourself one of theeeese, MR. TOUGH GUY?

My newly acquired, limited edition, 1994, Super Metroid collector's pin > yr soul.
Old 09.20.2010, 08:52 PM   #2496
noisereductions
invito al cielo

haha nice.

I have a couple Zelda soundtracks though.
Old 09.20.2010, 09:02 PM   #2497
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

I purchased an adult Link action figure once during the Ocarina of Time era.

This same exact one here, actually -

I couldn't help but open it up and "play" with it as a kid. I remember it's limbs not moving around too well, probably because it was intended to be a collector's item rather than a child's toy. I first lost the Master Sword, then the Hylian shield, and then Link altogether.

Opening it up, and playing with it was easily one of the dumbest decisions of my life.

PS: By the way, I actually did go out and buy that Gameboy Player. I can already see why you fell in love with this thing, my cousin had one.. but I never got to really play around with it. Everything is so large, and vivid - it's like seeing your favorite GB/GBC/GBA games for the first time! Not to mention, I consider the Gamecube controller to be the most comfortable controller ever.

What settings do you like running this bad boy on?

Right now I have the screen filter on Sharp, the screen on full, and the frame on No. 20. Plain, dull black looks best to me. I wonder if I'll ever have an urge to change it up.
Old 09.20.2010, 09:18 PM   #2498
noisereductions
invito al cielo

I use the plain grey frame. But same thing.

Yes. The GBPlayer rules. It's the best console ever. It's just tons and tons and TONS of 8 and 16-bit awesome-ness.
Old 09.20.2010, 09:21 PM   #2499
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Why not just say that the Gamecube is the best console ever? Is the GB player the only thing you ever play on it?
Old 09.20.2010, 10:48 PM   #2500
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
totaly hooked! thanks dos box.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
75115122123124 125 126127128135175225 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth