Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Pet Peeves
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.21.2006, 06:31 PM   #21
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
People who walk slow
YES! Or people who stop in the middle of the fucking walkway .. or just people who don't know how to walk.

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 06:33 PM   #22
Lone Flanger
little trouble girl

Lone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's assesLone Flanger kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anngella
I love my scrawny pale boys who play guitar and drink Diet Coke all day

Heh, that's one of mine.

That and really stupid girls that think they're hot shit smart.

Oh, and for a recent one, motherfuckers that look right at you as they're walking in your direction and do nothing to move out of your way after they've started walking towards you from some other direction (think about it). Usually they're either fat pieces of shit (and a few other things I could say specifically about my experiences that would piss people off) or just dumb ass fucks that are in their own little world when they walk places. This seems to be the case on the campus I go to. Lately I've taken to saying "am I fucking invisible?" to them as they nearly run into me.
Lone Flanger is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 06:37 PM   #23
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
okay, a big one;

MOTHERFUCKERS WHO TALK ON THE PHONE WITH ONE HAND WHILE THEY DRIVE WITH THE OTHER. SOME TIMES THE OTHER HAND HOLDS A FUCKING HAMBURGER THEY STUFF IN THEIR PIEHOLES AS THEY SPEAK ON THE RECEIVER. THEY MOVE AT RETARDED SPEEDS, FAIL TO CROSS TRAFFIC LIGHTS, MAKE STUPID FUCKED UP TURNS, VEER OFF THE LANES, REAREND OTHER VEHICLES, AND GENERALLY DRIVE LIKE PATHETIC ASSWIPES WHO DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE DAMAGE THEY CONSISTENTLY CAUSE. HANG THE FUCK UP & DRIVE.

A-FUCKING-MEN
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 06:43 PM   #24
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
pet peeves! thats what i hate
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 06:45 PM   #25
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Skinhead violence, tracksuits, i.e british youth culture.
Britpop tossers who need to get over John Lennon.
Britpop tossers who talk like they're not from where they're from.
Britpop.
That 'student' accent all college students have.
Blind patriotism in shitty countries.
Young republicans.
People who assume I listen to heavy metal, or any other shitty genre that people would associate with my hairstyle.
People who don't enjoy pumpin' iron with Hank.
People who don't think baby deer are awesome.
People who shoot baby deer.
Cuticles.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 07:27 PM   #26
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
Mark E. Smith
http://www.myspace.com/thefloridaorangebirds
MY FUCKING BAND
RIPfrey05 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 07:28 PM   #27
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
any girl who isnt elisa ambrogio
http://www.myspace.com/thefloridaorangebirds
MY FUCKING BAND
RIPfrey05 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 07:59 PM   #28
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPfrey05
any girl who isnt elisa ambrogio
I hope you aren't planning on getting laid anytime soon~

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2006, 07:36 AM   #29
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
Skinhead violence, tracksuits, i.e british youth culture.
Britpop tossers who need to get over John Lennon.
Britpop tossers who talk like they're not from where they're from.
Britpop.
That 'student' accent all college students have.

You the man. And you only live round the corner from me aswell.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2006, 11:31 AM   #30
SolidZach
children of satan

SolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentata
FLIP FLOPS they are so annoying in my school. We have stone floors so every step people take it just smacks the floor really loudly. This drives me mad.

SolidZach is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2006, 11:34 AM   #31
SolidZach
children of satan

SolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentata
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anngella
YES! Or people who stop in the middle of the fucking walkway .. or just people who don't know how to walk.

Yeah, in our school some of the preppy girls will just stop right in the middle of the hallway and start talking. They wont move even if you ask nicely, so you just have to barg right through them wich in very annoying. OH, and after you brag into them they all gang up on you saying that your rude and shouting profanities.

Old 05.12.2006, 11:43 AM   #32
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
Amen.
umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2006, 11:56 AM   #33
DemonBox
the end of the ugly

DemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's asses
i really dislike hate groups. and white power/rasist/nazi music. i saw a ducomentary about that sort of hate music, and it really freaked me out. i saw the BNP had their own little label called white records, disgusting! And too armerican 12-year old girls playing guitar and fiddle and singing "white power, white power"...
DemonBox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2006, 12:19 PM   #34
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Solidzach, what is with the digging up of old threads? Are you ushering in the age of a front page with no "I'm leaving threads?" If so, I thank you.

People that stereotype all non-athiests as mindless dribble
Derogatory talk about women
Racism/homophobia
"Libary"
screwing up imply/infer
screwing up either/neither or pronouncing them wrong- it is I-ther, not EE-ther
People who call Bauhaus "Ba-hoss" die Deutscher sag A-U "OW" nicht "a"!
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2006, 12:34 PM   #35
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
You could do a whole separate thread on spelling peeves. I think there's been one already, no?

The Classics: You're/ Your. Their/ They're/ There. 'Genious' gets on my wick as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2006, 12:41 PM   #36
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
You could do a whole separate thread on spelling peeves. I think there's been one already, no?

The Classics: You're/ Your. Their/ They're/ There. 'Genious' gets on my wick as well.

har har. an accidental fuckup brought over by excitement. rub it in. but i dare you to play scrabble with me in spanish.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2006, 12:52 PM   #37
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, I hate it when people end a statement with a question mark, especially teachers: "Name the derivative of 29x^3 + 10x?"
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2006, 01:00 PM   #38
SolidZach
children of satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Solidzach, what is with the digging up of old threads? Are you ushering in the age of a front page with no "I'm leaving threads?" If so, I thank you.

People that stereotype all non-athiests as mindless dribble
Derogatory talk about women
Racism/homophobia
"Libary"
screwing up imply/infer
screwing up either/neither or pronouncing them wrong- it is I-ther, not EE-ther
People who call Bauhaus "Ba-hoss" die Deutscher sag A-U "OW" nicht "a"!

Well I needed a place to express my hatred of flip flops!

Old 05.12.2006, 01:03 PM   #39
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
har har. an accidental fuckup brought over by excitement. rub it in. but i dare you to play scrabble with me in spanish.

I am a demon in English, but must concede that my Spanish scabble is pretty diabolical, on account of me only being able to say, "Hi", "Yes/no" and "I'm sorry, I don't understand. Do you speak English?".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2006, 01:55 PM   #40
Disgruntled Youth
the end of the ugly

Disgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's asses
I have pleanty but one that gets me is people licking their fingers while I'm eating.

"Drink Guinness & live,
Hate Guinness & die"
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Disgruntled Youth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth