Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page atsonicpark,
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.11.2007, 01:47 PM   #1
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
what it is.

I'm in the school library because my class was cancelled and I don't have a ride home. I'm bored as hell. Entertain me.
Old 10.11.2007, 02:10 PM   #2
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Hmm.

Well, when I want to be entertained, I read the reviews at markprindle.com. Good shit.

But since you're asking nicely.. um..

I fucking robo'd the other night. .it was amazing.. first of all, earlier in the day, smoked a big joint (which I rarely do), later me and my buddy drank 8 oz's of the dex while watching the John Woo movie "The Killer". After an hour and a half, it gets to that insane shootout where 500 bullets and like 400 people die, and it was AMAZING. We were robo'd and it felt like the action was actually fucking happening in front of us. Then, we smoked another joint and listened to Gastr Del Sol ("Crookt Crackt Fly"), The Ex ("Turn" -- I saw a fucking gigantic baby head during the song "WE NEED POETS WE NEED PAINTERS WE NEED POETRY AND PAINTINGSSSSSSSS"), Wire ("Chairs Missing", Jim O'Rourke ("Eureka"), and that Piccastro (however you spell it) album you reccomended.. "Whore Luck". We were so fucking robo'd.

So, then, something crazy happened.. I didn't sleep.. and I went to town and had lunch with my girlfriend.. I came home and layed on my bed and it was broad daylight out.. it had been like 5 hours since the robo had worn off.. and I swear to god I was seeing shapes and images inside of my blanket.. and I covered my face up with my pillow and I saw a whole fucking world of shit.. it was amazing.. I was tripping like 13 hours after we had started! Then, I went to bed.

Though the best fucking trip was still Kid 17...

Did I tell you about this?

We had Kid A in the PS2 and hooked up to a movie projector with the movie projector just turned to a red light in the front of the room.. but you could still hear the sound of Kid A from the projector..

Then, we had another red light set up in the back of the room...

The red light wasn't very overwhelming, the room was still dark as fuck...

And we had these huge ass speakers set up in the back of the room, playing Kid A..

17 seconds apart..

I layed on one side of the room and my buddy layed on the other and the sounds just fucking surrounded us.. it was AMAZING... we were roboing our balls off and fucking jamming Kid 17 like no one's supposed to. Jesus.. during "In Limbo", the "I'M LOST AT SEA" part, I felt like I was drowning in cough syrup. And the drum beats in "Idioteque" melted my fucking brain.

<3 Dex

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2007, 02:15 PM   #3
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
i had 2 valiums today on an empty stomach...and it wore off in 30 min if that
was shit
Old 10.11.2007, 02:18 PM   #4
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Nice.

I had the most intense trip on dxm last week. I had two bottles/28 tablets of the maximum strength mucinex DM which has 60mg of dxm in each tablet. I took both bottles. One all together in about five minutes and the other one over the period of an hour/hour and half. At first it hit me and it wasn't that intense but I just slowly got higher and higher and higher.

I was just hanging out by myself listening to music and drawing and just tripping balls. About two hours after it really hit me FULL ON I got up to go to the bathroom and smoke a cigarette and I couldn't fucking walk. I was literally falling over with every single step. I was having like vivid hallucinations about things that I was going to do or had done with my friends and was just daydreaming up these ridiculous things that hadn't never happen and even were impossible. It was ridiculous. I went to bed like 7 hours into the trip and woke up still really really buzzed. I was like semi-robo'd out all the next day.

It was fantastic.

I can't stop clenching my teeth. I got 65 adderall for free yesterday. I'm feeling good.
Old 10.11.2007, 02:27 PM   #5
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
DAMN, you took a LOT of Dex. Most I ever took was an 8 oz bottle and 20 of the gels at the same time. That was sooooooo fucking intense.. I kept seeing, like, dreams of myself tripping ... like .. I was tripping that I saw myself tripping .. or something. It's hard to explain. And at some point, I turned into an angel and flew to a cathedral and chopped someone's head off. No shit! The best Dex trips are the ones where I feel like I'm floating over everything and, you know, really enjoying the scenery and shit. Fun fucknig times.

Yeah, I got a shit load of hydros the other day, fun times, I'm enjoying the buzz of some soma right now.

Old 10.11.2007, 02:28 PM   #6
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Yeah. I like to TRIP HARD.

I'll just drink a bottle if I'm in the mood to chill or go someplace. It's hard to interact with people on 1500 milligrams of dex
Old 10.11.2007, 02:39 PM   #7
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
(a bitter end to a cheerful junkie thread)

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2007, 02:45 PM   #8
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, reality is a real fuckin' comedown sometimes.

I'm not trying to preach about them getting high; I'm just implanting the post-hypnotic suggestion for them to mouth the words "floatingslowly was right" as the nephrologist explains the results of their punch-biopsy.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2007, 02:46 PM   #9
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Floating: The syrup I drink only has dex in it.

And studies have proven that if you only do it in moderation (I do it about once every other week), it's no big deal and no danger to your health at all.

Too much of anything will kill you, man.

Old 10.11.2007, 03:03 PM   #10
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Well, thanks for the concern, but you don't have to worry about me. I have acid reflux and my stomach constantly aches from that and has for 10 years and I go through about a bottle of pepto bismo a week and am on Nexium... and have a bad back from a somewhat botched back surgery yet I'm still onstage screaming away and breaking shit with my back hurting; both probably have to do with the fact that I was born really really earlier than I should have been born, and I almost died 4 times as a baby. Not to mention I've been in 8 car accidents (5 of which were quite bad, and none of which were my fault). I just have bad luck, man. I'm sure that something else will get me before drinking 6-8 oz's of cough syrup 26 times a year does.

Not being an ass at all, and I honestly appreciate your concern. But I have studied/read up on this thoroughly, and what I'm doing isn't 100% safe, but it's probably the safest drug I can do besides weed. So, yeah. I mean, it's safer than alcohol (it does have 1.8% of alcohol in it, but you know what I'm saying).

Old 10.11.2007, 03:24 PM   #11
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Never have, never will. Like I said, it ONLY has Dextromethorphen in it. No acetometaphen (spelling error), no guifanescin (definitely spelling error), etc.

Old 10.11.2007, 06:09 PM   #12
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I'm in the school library because my class was cancelled and I don't have a ride home. I'm bored as hell. Entertain me.

In the library and no form of transportation:

Fuckin' hippy.
Old 10.11.2007, 07:07 PM   #13
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
you know that straight edge thing?

that thing is a crock of shit!!!

i haven't smoke or drink in like a month, seriously, basically i got a pretty nasty called and whenever i drink or smoke during colds, they get harder to get rid of, so i went without drinking or cigarrettes, now i think i'm getting a cold again (i had, literally, five days i felt disease free) and i have some crazy shit going in my life and i really miss having a good binge or at least spending the day talking with someone over cigarrettes.

and my body isn't even asking for it, last summer i went for pretty much two months of no drinking or smoking, except for the odd day i would have one cigarrette and one beer, i've gone for like a month now. i don't feel cravings or anything, i just need like a day off or something. the fuck with my cold!
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2007, 07:17 PM   #14
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
In the library and no form of transportation:

Fuckin' hippy.

I was eating a steak and writing hate letters to PETA.
Old 10.12.2007, 01:40 AM   #15
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
atsonicpark : was the 17 second delay done on purpose ? why 17 ?

im curious about dxm . but after a point decided to stay away from mushrooms, acid + the like becuase eventually i coudl not avoid or hold back "the fear" . and so...its been awhile since i did anythign like that and im afraid of the anxiety and all that shit happening if i do a drug with similar hallucinogenic results .
would it be best that i stay away , then ?
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2007, 01:55 AM   #16
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
what it is.

ahh now you see how i feel for every free in the goddamn year that i have
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2007, 02:47 AM   #17
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I was eating a steak and writing hate letters to PETA.

Yeah. That's right, hippy.
Old 10.12.2007, 09:22 AM   #18
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

well, it was supposedly intentional, but i doubt it.

Old 10.12.2007, 09:37 AM   #19
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredcourse
atsonicpark : was the 17 second delay done on purpose ? why 17 ?

im curious about dxm . but after a point decided to stay away from mushrooms, acid + the like becuase eventually i coudl not avoid or hold back "the fear" . and so...its been awhile since i did anythign like that and im afraid of the anxiety and all that shit happening if i do a drug with similar hallucinogenic results .
would it be best that i stay away , then ?

If you don't like anxiety, don't fuck with amphetamines.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth