Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.20.2011, 12:10 PM   #26821
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
...go on daria, or should that be trent, roll your eyes and flick your bangs out of your face like it's 1991 and your sarcastic pose is totally fresh and novel...
That ruled.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2011, 12:21 PM   #26822
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
I can't even be bothered posting here anymore but n'ik's reply to DDD is amazing and I'm not able to rep him to tell him so.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2011, 12:43 PM   #26823
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
yes my cat is named Circe. no I didn't see her poop, although I'm sure sure she'd like me to. she refuses to cover it and the other cat (Laser) tries his best, but nothing can cover up the smell. she's a room destroyer.... I love her but the aweful odor coming from her leavings permeates my dreams. the wife thinks yogurt can fix her.... god help me.

and no the post-apocalyptic machine gun bunker was separate from the dream about piles of cat diarrhea in the hall. my machine gun failed me, and I was forced to spit bullets at my foes. I believe this dream spawns from attempts to plan for defending my real-life post-apocalyptic bunker that I aim to build in Australia.

deker: you should kill yourself.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2011, 01:19 PM   #26824
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Australia? What, were you forced to read "On the Beach" as a child?
Old 06.20.2011, 01:20 PM   #26825
truncated
invito al cielo

God, Do I Miss This Board Sometimes.
Old 06.20.2011, 02:19 PM   #26826
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Ryan Dunn from jackass died last night. I was watching Jackass 3.5 last night too.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2011, 02:42 PM   #26827
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
lolololol
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2011, 02:45 PM   #26828
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
Australia? What, were you forced to read "On the Beach" as a child?
actually, yes, although I would cite Mad Max as a more formative experience. I got the knowing and the doing to survive the pox-eclipse as well as a beautiful Australian mate in which to aid in the repopulation of the planet with my own personal army of road warriors.

Old 06.20.2011, 03:16 PM   #26829
truncated
invito al cielo

Why do resistance fighters/road warriors/decimation survivors always wear puffy vests and fingerless gloves?

Do the kangaroos survive in Australia? Koalas? They can be positively vicious in the right circumstances, and would likely be assets in battle.
Old 06.20.2011, 03:23 PM   #26830
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
noone's buying that this blatant back out is a matter of insufficient 'effort'...

then it's just... the typical shit i would expect from you. desperate to justify that you are enjoying yourself AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS DAMMIT OK SO SHUT UP U GUYS JUST SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP. i would remind you that it would look more convincing if you stopped wasting my time and ran off to your little bland paradise of sun glasses and beer and cool rock n roll summer time fun action or whatever the fuck it is that makes life just so unthinkingly great, like a dumb, dull beam of glistening self satisfaction and false modesty and ironic childish fuck wittery, like, yeah, man. seriously, off you go, go enjoy your self, don't let me stop you, life's just about fun and mean guys like me are trying to steal it from you, so go, off to your heaven. go on skittles, i believe in you, reach for your dreams and don't let those haters hold you back, cos they all said you couldn't do it, but one day, you'll prove them wrong, like, totally. off you go now, hop on a cloud and with a wink and a smile the power of pure arrogant indie smugness can guide you to your dreams of being able to read about yourself on hipsterrunoff. and being able to fend off all those bad thoughts with the eternal mantra 'whatever man, i ENJOY it so that's all that matters'. go on daria, or should that be trent, roll your eyes and flick your bangs out of your face like it's 1991 and your sarcastic pose is totally fresh and novel. everythings just like, whatever man, chill, yes - yes you can see it now, you're there, it's the early 90's and none of this bad stuff has happened and you're like hanging strumming my gtr and all these cute girls think you're kurt cobain and you have the security of your childhood back as if the world is encapsualted inside your mothers loving womb like embrace, yes, but you're older, and you're playing the guitar and it's like so authentic because you mean it and you're all cute and nervous in those skinny jeans and everyone thinks you're so cool and you all are going to chew luminous blue bubblegum and run around the shops with inexhaustible supplies of cash and buy shining garish things forever and you've got this new song called 'lithium' and noones ever heard anything like it before and this will never end and all the anxiety is gone oh god NO GOD NO WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME GOD WHY CAN'T I GO BACK I'LL DO ANYTHING TO GO BACK DAMN YOU DAMN YOU!!!!!11111

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2011, 03:36 PM   #26831
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Why do resistance fighters/road warriors/decimation survivors always wear puffy vests and fingerless gloves?

Do the kangaroos survive in Australia? Koalas? They can be positively vicious in the right circumstances, and would likely be assets in battle.

I cannot speak for others; however, my brood shall be clad in black concert tshirts with skulls or other suitable death-imagery. pants are optional. it gets hot in Oz.

kangaroos shall soon become hunted to extinction due to my ravenous desire for tacos.

a truer post I shall never make.
Old 06.20.2011, 04:35 PM   #26832
truncated
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
kangaroos shall soon become hunted to extinction due to my ravenous desire for tacos.
FUCK YOU.
Old 06.20.2011, 08:44 PM   #26833
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Holy shit man, I really don't have the time to read all that...

I read the first few sentences and got a headache.

Paragraphs, my friend, paragraphs.

But really, I've delivered some major burns here before.

I'm just too happy with things to be mean to a stranger that I dont even have hard feelings for just like you don't with me.

And for the record, I sing about the bad shit that's happened and the songs that sound fun are just making fun of everyone who sings about cats and pot. (best coast comes to mind). The newest song I wrote is called "End for Us" and it's about the decline of the west and humans in general because the majority are retarded, and the rest of us thinkers who have a shred of intelligence can't agree on a goddamned thing it seems like. Plus the earth is always changing like it always has, human life cant be sustained, its a brilliant glimpse into a unique phase of life on earth...

But that doesnt matter because I get where you're coming from, your point of view is "stop singing, stop making art, go out in the world you sing about and build houses for the poor or bomb the fuck out of America and all it's evil" but I'm too lazy for that. Bad shit has always happened in the world and always will, Id rather focus on the good because I'm going to die and not rid the world of ignorance or evil, noone will.

Ignorance, evil, and bad things are a presence that will never be deterred, just like your presence on this board

Cheers mate

and holy fuck, I love that 70s show.

Always appreciate a good burn
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.20.2011, 08:47 PM   #26834
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Damn, even I can't make a short post as I bitch about the length of yours.

Anyway, peace, love, and all that

Glad you are so invested in my personal life though, I know NOTHING about you except your wit and anger.
Old 06.20.2011, 09:27 PM   #26835
truncated
invito al cielo

Quote:
but seriously, i don't really have any animosity towards ddd or anyone here. it's just troll spit, as temporarily ferocious as the roaring curl of a wave's foam and as timid as the receding gentility of said water dissolving into the sand.

i strut about here, like the cock of the wock, pecking vociferously at any onlooker who dares disturb my nest. yet what am i defending? with my back turned and head barking at my opponent it can almost seem like a pile of gold, yet when the opponent has been fended off, and in my loneliness i turn, it is merely a mound of my own faeces.

what? who said that? oh it's you. what do you want? i just want to wake up one morning and not feel bad about posting stupid and immature shit on the syg. preposterous, trolling is the red bull that flows through my very veins. no, noone will ever take us seriously if they stumble upon this mess of embarassment. fine, i don't need you anyway. no don't say that, we can use our mind for good, to enrich us both and attempt to shine the light of knowledge on the world, rather than the shrouding the veil of fear and ignorance. scoff, you are no more than a mere troll and that's all you'll ever be. now go get me some junk food and gross tumblr pics. no, people don't need trolled, it is just an empty high, leave this wretched board and set out in the world in humble solemnity. nonsense, this is just the messianic side of your ego mania. no no, those forces that threaten you must be so happy you act like a fool, face up to the responsibility of your words and admit their emptiness. only then can you move beyond them and leave the place and mode of being that so bores and frustrates you. ah, this pit is like tar that sticks to your flesh the more you struggle against it. may it swallow only the blackened soul of my troll self and may my better nature leave and move beyond such disgrace.

as you can see, it's a battle that has raged for so long, pray that i may bring swift resolution to my travails and that my better nature may win over the darkness.

c'est le lament de la trolle.

I think this needs to be immortalized somehow. I might start a cult in your honor.
Old 06.20.2011, 10:28 PM   #26836
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
FUCK YOU.

have you ever had kangaroo tacos? no? well, excuse the fuck out of me, but you just don't know!

kangaroo tacos are quite simply the best taco-flavored meal on earth.

it's the taco that punches back. at least they have a chance of not becomming tacos. can cows do that? no. they can't.

although, honestly, kangaroos have no chance either (when faced with my machine gun).

I'll save a bite for you, toots.
Old 06.21.2011, 04:06 AM   #26837
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Remember the little creepy guard from, 'The Green Mile.' He is 51 and just married a 16 year old: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b248...-year-old.html

She's supposed to be 16? holy shit.
Old 06.21.2011, 05:10 AM   #26838
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
studds arrived and i finally sat my butt to make this

but i have to admit that it is a bitch to make it. (boring).

i ll be bringing it to the office. to Work on it, i mean.

also, gyrotonic: amazing.
Nefeli. I hereby nominate you for the Best Human Being That Has Ever Lived Ever award.

Crpto take note: THIS is how you should take a photo.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2011, 05:25 AM   #26839
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
Nefeli. I hereby nominate you for the Best Human Being That Has Ever Lived Ever award.

Crpto take note: THIS is how you should take a photo.
Pookie, you're getting too naive for the internet.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.21.2011, 06:01 AM   #26840
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
The point is you deserve that award not because of that pic you posted or what you said there.

amen.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
842124212921332133913401341 1342 1343134413451352139214421842 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth