Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.16.2016, 07:24 PM   #40101
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
damn dude, sorry to hear

from me all i can say that our frequent internet disputes don't extend into real life, and i really wish you the best

tgif at least or no?

thank you kindly. much appreciated.

its not a big deal im just bitching about it, but there are several "worst-case scenarios" running simultaneously right now so its exhausting.. ill be cool when all the stress hormones in my brain fizzle out

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.16.2016, 07:47 PM   #40102
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
thank you kindly. much appreciated.

its not a big deal im just bitching about it, but there are several "worst-case scenarios" running simultaneously right now so its exhausting.. ill be cool when all the stress hormones in my brain fizzle out
that's why beer was invented (not hard liquor)

i just started the weekend's with a bag of chicharrones and some cold cans of american macro beer--about to sit down for some movies

i don't know what's your equivalent, could be running could be a cheeseburger could be something else, but sometimes the best thing to do is to help the mind to stop racing and for a while just be

im gtfo for today but again best wishes
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.19.2016, 09:48 PM   #40103
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
neighbor car blasting music. my dog staring at me. I get up and go to the restroom. lean up against the wall and stare ahead at the wall. piss all over the left side of the toilet.

come out and my dog is still staring at me. eye to eye. levitate. typing here in some astral plane. heavy. MJ fox style.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.19.2016, 11:01 PM   #40104
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
irrelevant news for the day: situation at least slightly improving just outside of critical to merely chronic. more importantly had a fun and refreshing weekend got my head back into the game. thanks for those posters and lurkers who wished me positive vibes

Old 09.20.2016, 12:05 AM   #40105
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
you know those big huge title court stamps they use to use? not the little ones that they posts on yr hand. those big huge ass ones that they would slam on the desk? I would like to get one of those and pound you in the forehead with one that says Chronic.

POW!!! right in the forehead......'Chronic'! walk out of the court room with 'Chronic' on yr forehead.
Old 09.20.2016, 12:15 AM   #40106
pepper_green
Banned

such is Chronic. with a headache. happily going about his way.
Old 09.20.2016, 08:29 PM   #40107
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
ended up bleeding all over the fucking thing (it wasn't even tuneable)
everyone else at that fucking opening night got like 500 bucks and all i got was a couple of shitty ass, tiny weeny bottles of craft beers and free enrty to the rest of the festival... haha.
Tthen organizers complaining why it was so short... they kinda thought i was actually part of the program.
way to crash a 'experimental music' fashion show.

A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2016, 02:43 AM   #40108
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
everyone else at that fucking opening night got like 500 bucks and all i got was a couple of shitty ass, tiny weeny bottles of craft beers and free enrty to the rest of the festival... haha.
Tthen organizers complaining why it was so short... they kinda thought i was actually part of the program.

this is cool.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2016, 02:45 AM   #40109
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2016, 03:42 AM   #40110
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

fashion show? Christoph, c'mon!

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2016, 11:18 AM   #40111
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
fashion show? Christoph, c'mon!
i blame Kim for this

Old 09.22.2016, 06:32 PM   #40112
pepper_green
Banned

Quote:

don't know how it sounded but, it looks cool as hell!! a stack and a five neck guitar?

bring the noise dude!!!
Old 09.25.2016, 04:19 PM   #40113
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, a bit style over mater actually.
it was fun though.
don't even know the dude who built it... after the show he just clapped on my shoulders and said something like "well played, dude"...
a fashoin show, slavo :-)
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.27.2016, 02:11 PM   #40114
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

so all the Applephiles always brag about how great Macs are.. they don't get viruses.. they don't crash.. that is why the Mac I use sometimes at work just totally crashed right????

Old 09.29.2016, 09:36 PM   #40115
pepper_green
Banned

eww!

*plucks pubic hair out the side of mouth*
Old 10.01.2016, 10:25 PM   #40116
pepper_green
Banned

yr mother is in her prime. I couldn't get none tonight.

I remember the 4th july a year ago. blow jobs and beer abound on the night stand joint in my mouth. when you told me yr jaw was getting sore I gave you a lil slap on the cheeks wit my dick and you started sucking some more.

it was beautiful. slip slap. I was sliding on the pussy. right along with your mums pic of you as a football player in lil league.

I came in her mouth. I always came in her mouth. she likes when I cum in her mouth. yr mom. I wish she would come see me tonight. I know she hates that redneck she's with cause I gots the biggest dick.
Old 10.01.2016, 10:50 PM   #40117
pepper_green
Banned

I me and my family went to the zoo today. I told them to go ahead while a smoked half a fatty in the parking lot.

meerkats are friends and never got that close to an American alligator before. that was crazy. murderous predators. most of the other animals were subdued. even the monkeys. lazy saturday cool evening chilling in the sun mammals is what they were. lack of funding put a damper on it all. no variety.

it made me think of your mum with that fat juicy ass giving me head. too bad.
Old 10.01.2016, 11:01 PM   #40118
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
My friend helped me paint my apartment yesterday. They are my sweethearts colours. We still have a lot more to paint. Amazing how colour changes the entire mood of the home

PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.02.2016, 05:09 AM   #40119
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Express. Home of the Daily and Sunday Express.sunday_express_logo

Search...

Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Check us on Google+
Subscribe to our rss feed
Login
Register
Daily
HoroscopeOur
AppsTop
10Our
PaperPaper
ArchiveWeather11°
London
HOME
NEWS
SHOWBIZ & TV
SPORT
COMMENT
FINANCE
TRAVEL
ENTERTAINMENT
LIFE & STYLE
UKWORLDROYALPOLITICSHISTORYNATURESCIENCEWEIRDOBITU ARIESSUNDAYSCOTLANDWEATHER
HomeNewsUKAI robots will take over the world and DESTROY human race, fear MILLIONS of Britons
'You have NO right to be here!' Hijab-wearing Muslim student delivers scathing rant
'You have NO right to be here!' Hijab-wearing Muslim student…
Underwear ad causes a STORM thanks to this VERY unfortunate wardrobe malfunction
Underwear ad causes a STORM thanks to this VERY unfortunate…
Rylan Clark-Neal accuses Holly Willoughby of ‘ruining my item’ in This Morning clash
Rylan Clark-Neal accuses Holly Willoughby of ‘ruining my item’…
Moaning SNP europhile bashes David Davis over his 'irresponsible' Brexit strategy
Moaning SNP europhile bashes David Davis over his 'irresponsible…
Girl, 14, abducted and raped in Oxford three days after another teen sexually assaulted
Girl, 14, abducted and raped in Oxford three days after another…
AI robots will take over the world and DESTROY human race, fear MILLIONS of Britons

MILLIONS of Britons fear robots will take over the world and destroy the human race, according to new research.

PUBLISHED: 09:59, Sun, Oct 2, 2016 | UPDATED: 10:19, Sun, Oct 2, 2016

The survey showed Britons believe aliens will rule the worldGETTY
The survey showed Britons believe aliens will rule the world
Almost six in 10 UK adults have concerns about the impact of artificially intelligent robots on mankind and four in 10 think humanoids could destroy humanity.

And 64 per cent of people expect human-robot interaction to be commonplace within the next 50 years.

The concerns echo those of Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk who have described artificial intelligence (AI) technology as our "biggest existential threat".

Fears include the dangers of robot malfunctions (45 per cent) and that we will end up with a kind of dystopian future envisaged in films like Terminator, with a third (35 per cent) believing robots will evolve beyond our understanding and take control of society.

RELATED ARTICLES
Stephen Hawking: Humanity is DOOMED unless we can conquer space tra...
SpaceX’s Elon Musk: First Mars colonists should be prepared to DIE
With almost four in 10 Brits (39 per cent) expecting human-like robots to be part of everyday life within 25 years, an army of Westworld 'humanoids' descended on London to highlight what this reality might be like.

Leading body artist Emma Fay led a team of 10 to create the unique humanoid look, with each model taking six hours to create.

The shock poll of 2,000 UK adults was conducted to mark the launch of Westworld, a new futuristic sci-fi thriller which premieres on Sky Atlantic and NOW TV at 9pm on Tuesday night (October 4).

Brits are also concerned about robots interacting with childrenGETTY
Brits are also concerned about robots interacting with children

Professor Noel Sharkey, Emeritus Professor of AI and Robotics University of Sheffield, was a consultant on the study.

He said: "The robotics community has certainly been considering the idea that robots will be walking among us, and it's just a matter of when really.

"We are likely to see robots integrated into society in the near future as shop assistants, receptionists, doctors, bar tenders and also as carers for our elderly and children.

"It'll all happen very gradually over the next 20 to 30 years until we don't even notice they're among us.

"I don't think there's anything to be concerned about but if they come to look too human-like, they could be used to deceive us in many ways."

Men were nearly twice as likely to relish the prospect of living among androids, with a fifth claiming they were excited by the idea, while just a tenth of women took that view.

Top concerns for both genders included robots interacting with their children (68 per cent), losing out on jobs to uber-efficient humanoids (49 per cent) and sharing our homes with artificially intelligent housemates (46 per cent).

A third believe theme parks that feature artificially intelligent, human-like robots will be a reality within the next 25 years, similar to the setting of the new JJ Abrams drama - and half would consider visiting a theme park of this nature.

Zai Bennett, director of Sky Atlantic, said: "AI and robotics are fast becoming part of everyday life, but our research demonstrates just how much we don't know about this technology or where it could be heading.

"Sky Atlantic's Westworld explores what life might be like if this became a reality.

"It looks at the future of AI - and the choices we make when we're given free rein to live our lives without any consequences."

Recommended stories
Bulgaria bans the burka - and offenders will LOSE their benefits
Bulgaria bans the burka - and offenders will LOSE their benefits

‘Mega’ Power Cuts are Coming – How Will You Survive?
‘Mega’ Power Cuts are Coming – How Will You Survive?
(Promoted - AXA Research Fund)

‘I don’t get it’ GMB host Susanna Reid blasts Madonna over naked voting snap
‘I don’t get it’ GMB host Susanna Reid blasts Madonna over naked voting snap
Inside a criminal's mind : Ransomware and what you can do about it
Inside a criminal's mind : Ransomware and what you can do about it
(Promoted - Singtel Business)

Alexis Sanchez alone won’t win Arsenal major trophies, claims Michael Owen
Alexis Sanchez alone won’t win Arsenal major trophies, claims Michael Owen

Thanks to Auto Express for the rave review of our new Kodiaq. Click here to read for yourself.
Thanks to Auto Express for the rave review of our new Kodiaq. Click here to read for yourself.
(Promoted - Auto Express)
Model's seductive beach photoshoot suffers an unexpected ending when THIS happens
Model's seductive beach photoshoot suffers an unexpected ending when THIS happens

Farmer's Land Becomes Tourist Spot After Making Incredible Discovery
Farmer's Land Becomes Tourist Spot After Making Incredible Discovery
(Promoted - Time To Break)

'Excuse me?' Woman claims Putin is 'no worse than our own leaders' in shocking radio rant
'Excuse me?' Woman claims Putin is 'no worse than our own leaders' in shocking radio rant
Why did no one tell you about this new life insurance rule?
Why did no one tell you about this new life insurance rule?
(Promoted - Savvy Switcher)

Question Time audience member slammed for backing 'UNCONTROLLED immigration'
Question Time audience member slammed for backing 'UNCONTROLLED immigration'

Banks are wishing this PPI check didn't exist
Banks are wishing this PPI check didn't exist
(Promoted - The Claims Guys)
Recommended by

The best things in life are free
(Promoted)

Compare Stair*lift Prices
(Promoted)

Start a free 14 day trial today
(Promoted)
Recommendations powered by plista
Login

5 Comments
SubscribeRSS

Less than a minute ago
anyoldiron
WHAT IS TO BE?

The tale I tell you on this day
T’is truth of what will come to be,
Our soldiers of ‘today’ will go,
Replaced by robots, you hear from me.
To slim down our manned forces,
Remember you heard it first from me,
The factories busy making eight foot robots
For that in future ----is to be.

Some “Terminator-Type” robotic killers
Replacing our troops will come to be,
Transporters replaced by robotic vehicles
You heard it first from me!
Autonomous robots with power to make decisions,
To kill and maim is what will come to be,
Think this could never happen?
You read it here from me.

Unaccountable robotic killing machines
Rise from new technologies unknown to me
Human Rights Watch could not prevent
What will indeed come to be.
Lethal armed robots that can target and kill,
You read it here what will indeed come to be,
Though “humans” watch and often wonder,
No rejection-though repugnant- you heard from me

Already “Drones” hover in the sky above,
This truth known, yet not from me,
Targeting areas planned out by others,
Yet I prayed it would never come to be.
I knew no “bows and arrows” of yester-year,
Though bombs were very well known to me,
To un-accounted robotic killing machines,
I pray and pray will never come to be.

Battlefield killer Robots almost a reality,
Human Rights ended, though once known to me,
The worry about ‘mortality’ and accountability
Yet, will it all indeed ever come to be?
The Campaigns to stop Killer robots
From fields afar, yet sadly not from me,
An International Treaty sought to ban
On closéd ears, sadly it may well yet come to be.
ReplyShare0
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2016, 05:11 PM   #40120
pepper_green
Banned

sometimes I put my hand in my pocket and rattle my change because it's make me feel important. there's nothing like that feeling walking around with a pocket full of change and it jangles. now i know what ZZ top were talking about. give an extra hop to the step.

keys. having lots of keys too. i should have became a janitor.
1506190619561996200320042005 2006 200720082009201620562106 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth