Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page johnny depp DUMPED
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.22.2013, 06:08 PM   #21
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
are you surprised?

don't know what i have to make out of your post

like wow in a positive way?

i dont know if positive is the word for it, but certainly not negative. im liking where this thread going. continue please...

TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2013, 06:10 PM   #22
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
if you ask me
gast is the coolest

he can nothing do about the fact that 95% of the people
are not capable to understand his high IQ
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2013, 06:29 PM   #23
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadcapLaughs
i dont know if positive is the word for it, but certainly not negative. im liking where this thread going. continue please...
let it roll ...
and let it roll with a rum, icecubes and lemon
rum diary where it all started
there i see her for the first time
a girl soo beautifull
that you thought it had died out and was no longer walking on this earth
her halfnaked scene in the bed made the universe loose it's dimension

the chemistry that there was
was unfortunatly not strong enough
what made depp enter a multiversum without her

i wouldn't know what to do if she even looks at me
Old 01.22.2013, 07:24 PM   #24
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I would.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.24.2013, 08:16 AM   #25
gast30
invito al cielo

if you think about it has some strange aftertaste

the movie 'rum dairy' a writer/journalist that is fighting for the good cause
and now that actor of the movie is the object were the gossip journalists report about

the funny time switch
from that time of the journalist were fighting for a good cause
to vultures of journalist that are making a life from the life of famous people
Old 01.24.2013, 09:17 PM   #26
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Johnny DEPP dumped

That's a fargin lie and you know it!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth