Old 05.17.2007, 05:07 AM   #781
sarramkrop

Television & Patti Smith - CBGB's, New York, NY 04/17/75

1. Fire Engine
2. Judy
3. Poor Circulation
4. Breakin' My Heart
5. Foxhole
6. We're Gonna Have A Real Good Time Together (PS)
7. Redondo Beach (PS)
8. Birdland (PS)
9. Space Monkey (PS)
10. Distant Fingers (PS)
11. Gloria (PS)
12. Venus
13. Marquee Moon
14. Friction

Television & Patti
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2007, 05:09 AM   #782
sarramkrop

The Replacements - Final Show 7/4/91 - Petrillo Music Shell, Grant Park; Chicago, Ill

On July 4th, 1991, the band officially broke up following a frantic Taste of Chicago performance in Grant Park, referred to by fans as "It Ain't Over 'Til the Fat Roadie Plays" because each member disappeared during the set, their respective roadies taking their places. This show was broadcast by Chicago radio station WXRT.

I will Dare
Bent out of shape
Achin' to be
Merry go round
Happy town
Swinging party
One wink at a time
Waitress in the sky
When it began
Someone take the wheel
Talent show
Send in the clowns
Nobody
Another girl, Another planet
Hey good looking
I'll be you
I don't know
Within your reach
Can't hardly wait
Hootenanny
Meet Me On The Bus

It Ain't Over 'Til the Fat Roadie Plays
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2007, 05:21 AM   #783
sarramkrop

Prince feat. Miles Davis - 12-31-87 Paisley Park Studios, Minneapolis

01: Hot Thing
02: If I Was Your Girlfriend
03: Let's Go Crazy
04: When Doves Cry
05: Purple Rain
06: 1999
07: U Got That Look
08: Medley: It's Gonna Be a Beautiful Night > Six > Miles solo > Housequake > Chain of Fools > Cold Sweat > Take the A Train > Housequake > Funky Man > Land of 1000 Dances > Piano jam > Alphabet Sweat > Cold Sweat > Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee > Housequake > It's Gonna Be a Beautiful Night

Prince & Miles

Note: Miles plays only on the final medley.

http://nightofthepurplemoon.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2007, 06:05 AM   #784
sarramkrop

THE CLASH - BBC In Concert @ Leicester De Montfort Hall 1977

30 years ago this month, The Clash left London for a trip round a bleak unemployment ridden Britain on the White Riot tour. Their debut LP had been released a month earlier. This was the tour that rammed the 'punk explosion' into the face of the nation. By all accounts it was an orgy of incendiary rock'n'roll, the tour bus was raided on numerous occasions and the band gave their hearts, souls, flesh and blood on every stage in every town they played. The halls were filled with disaffected kids, who'd been given no future but now had found something to believe in, some positivity in a nation of negativity. At the Rainbow Theatre, London, the seats were ripped up the tabloid headlines screamed PUNK WRECK . This recording is from Leicester and was broadcast by the BBC as part of their In Concert series it is the best sound quality of the early Clash playing the songs from their debut album it captures the energy and excitement and fun of the moment. When Mick Jones sings "what a Norman" instead of "what a liar" at the end of Deny, he's referring to their tour bus driver who was called Norman, bet he's got a few tales to tell. Wanna have a riot of yer own? well, it's just a click away:http://www.sendspace.com/file/tno3vn
http://nuzzprowlinwolf.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2007, 06:07 AM   #785
sarramkrop

THE JESUS AND MARY CHAIN - Re-formed and Live 2007.

Probably the most important and influential band since The Clash. Jesus and The Mary Chain used the punk blueprint, tore it up took the pieces and gaffa taped it back together into something completely different. Upside Down their debut single was a slab of feedback, early live shows ended in riots, these guys didn't care. No Mary Chain, no Britpop. Their debut L.P PsychoCandy was as important to a generation just as The Clash's had been to another. As time passed the band matured, but never lost their edge nor the ability to craft a good tune using the tools of their trade. "A guitar is like a hammer or chisel - it's something to get the job done. You don't need to sit down and learn to play the thing. That would be four years of your life wasted" was what Jim Reid once said. Unlike The Clash, Jesus and Mary Chain decided to reform. This recording is from their first gig together since the Reid brothers acrimonious split on stage in 1998. It was recorded at Pomona in California last month and obtained via Moggieboy over on the Primal Scream forum. It includes all their classics from Never Understand to Reverence. Personally I dunno if they should have got back together, perhaps they should have just left a legendary legacy like The Clash. Anyway you decide. It's just a click away: http://www.sendspace.com/file/yptw98

http://nuzzprowlinwolf.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2007, 06:52 AM   #786
sarramkrop

Miles Davis Paris 11/6/1967

Miles Davis - Trumpet
Wayne Shorter - Tenor
Herbie Hancock - Piano
Ron Carter - Bass
Tony Williams - Drums

'Round Midnight
No Blues
Mascalero
I Fall In Love Too Easily
Riot
Walkin'
Green Dolphin Street
The Theme

Awesome stuff.
http://penny-tray.blogspot.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2007, 05:04 AM   #787
jico.
expwy. to yr skull

jico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's asses
you are the man, pork.
jico. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2007, 05:06 AM   #788
jico.
expwy. to yr skull

jico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's asses
DJ Spooky - Subliminal Kid

DJ Spooky, That Subliminal Kid is a Washington DC-born electronic and experimental hip hop musician whose work is often called 'illbient' or 'trip hop'. He is a turntablist and producer. He borrowed his stage name from a character in a William S. Burroughs novel.
Growing up in DC, Spooky became interested in punk and go-go music, and attended Bowdoin College in Maine, earning degrees in French literature and philosophy. He began writing science fiction and formed a collective called Soundlab with several other artists.
In the mid-1990s, Spooky began recording a series of singles and EPs. His debut LP, Songs of a Dead Dreamer, is now widely regarded as a formative influence on illbient. Riddim Warfare (see 1998 in music) was an underground hit that include collaborations with Dr. Octagon and other cult figures in indie rock.

He then worked with several other artists on various collaborations and mix CDs, returning in 2002 with Modern Mantra (see 2002 in music). That same year saw the release of Optometry, a widely acclaimed collaboration with avant-jazz players Matthew Shipp, William Parker, Guillermo E. Brown and Joe McPhee. (This album also features portions of a breaks record by Billy Martin of Medeski Martin & Wood.)

DJ Spooky on the cover of The Wire, 1995DJ Spooky also composed the score for the 1998 film SLAM, featuring poet/actor Saul Williams in the lead role. The film went on to win both the Cannes Camera D'Or and the Sundance Festival Film Festival Grand Jury Prize.

In 2004 DJ Spooky released a book, Rhythm Science published by MIT Press. The same year saw the launch of his film/music/multimedia performance piece "DJ Spooky's Rebirth of a Nation". A live audio/video re-mix of D. W. Griffith's The Birth of a Nation which includes footage from choreographer Bill T. Jones and a score newly composed by DJ Spooky, "Rebirth of a Nation" was commissioned by the Lincoln Center Festival, The Festival d'Automne a Paris, The Spoleto Festival USA, and the Vienna Festival. DJ Spooky continues to tour the world performing this work.
2005 sees the release of "Drums of Death", DJ Spooky's CD based on sessions he recorded with Dave Lombardo of Slayer. Other guest artists include Chuck D. of Public Enemy and Vernon Reid of Living Colour. The record was co-produced by Jack Dangers of Meat Beat Manifesto.

In 2006 DJ Spooky produced two extensive compilations of classic Jamaican music from the archives of Trojan Records, the 40 year old Jamaican record label founded by Chris Blackwell and Lee Gopthal. The U.S. release, In Fine Style: DJ Spooky Presents 50,000 Volts of Trojan Records focused on "selections" from the archive, while the UK and worldwide release, Riddim Come Forward was a continuous mix. The compilation features a roster of Jamaica's most renowned artists and producers like Lee "Scratch" Perry, Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, U-Roy, King Tubby and Prince Jammy.
DJ Spooky is also a professor of music mediated art at the European Graduate School where he co-teaches (with Michael Schmidt) Intensive Summer Seminars in Saas-Fee, Switzerland.

Live at the Cargo London 2006

http://live-bootleg.blogspot.com/search?label=DJ+Spooky
jico. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2007, 08:28 AM   #789
Piepi
little trouble girl

Piepi kicks all y'all's assesPiepi kicks all y'all's assesPiepi kicks all y'all's assesPiepi kicks all y'all's assesPiepi kicks all y'all's assesPiepi kicks all y'all's assesPiepi kicks all y'all's assesPiepi kicks all y'all's assesPiepi kicks all y'all's assesPiepi kicks all y'all's assesPiepi kicks all y'all's asses
Anyone who has a Sonic Youth Bootleg with DDN Songs in excellent quality? I would be very happy for that. When I start to know how to upload files I can load up a Einstürzende Neubauten Bootleg from 2005
Piepi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2007, 12:26 PM   #790
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piepi
Anyone who has a Sonic Youth Bootleg with DDN Songs in excellent quality? I would be very happy for that. When I start to know how to upload files I can load up a Einstürzende Neubauten Bootleg from 2005

I put this one in the sharing section a while back. The link is still active, and it's pretty good.

Vienna_Austria_29-03-89.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2007, 10:32 AM   #791
andrei
expwy. to yr skull

andrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's asses
Tony Conrad / Alex Gelencser

Date: -- --, 1998
City: --, --, --
Venue: Le Garage

Setlist:

01 - (Untitled)

Line-up:
Tony Conrad: Violin
Alex Gelencser: Cello

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ipt2tu

It would be nice if anyone can bring more info about this show. I've tried all Google possibilities, but...

Enjoy!
andrei is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.21.2007, 11:09 PM   #792
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks jico. That looks good. Here's another jacked from a blog. But, I figured you all yould be interested

The Blue Note Years, Vol.5- The Avant Garde 1963-1967, 1999, Blue Note

Much of the artists featured on this compilation are free jazz and fusion oriented, but these songs are showcasing their less discordant music. This is still top-shelf jazz but with a more straight-ahead sound to please people who love adventurous music with more of a traditional jazz feel. Plenty of out-of print songs are featured on here such as Grachan Moncur's "Monk in Wonderland" and "Thandiwa". It features a great cross section of the true masters of free jazz such as Ornette Coleman, Eric Dolphy, Sam Rivers, Don Cherry and Ceil Taylor. I look at this record as being a gateway to some of these artist's more experimental work. Give it a listen and let me know what you think.
Disc One
  1. Larry Young- The Moontrane
  2. Andrew Hill- Black Fire
  3. Andrew Hill- Siete Ocho
  4. Jackie McLean- Frankenstein
  5. Jackie McLean-Kahlil The Prophet
  6. Tony Williams- Tomorrowow Afternoon
  7. Sam Rivers- Luminous Monolith
  8. Grachan Moncur III- Thandiwa
Disc Two
  1. Eric Dolphy- Hat and Beard
  2. Grachan Moncur III- Monk In Wonderland
  3. Andrew Hill- New Monastery
  4. Eric Dolphy- Out to Lunch
  5. Ornette Coleman- Dawn
  6. Ornette Coleman- Broad Way Blues
  7. Don Cherry- There Is the Bomb
  8. Cecil Tayor- Steps
Get Disc 1 Here
Get Disc 2 Here
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2007, 08:15 AM   #793
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
a little video:
Blonde Redhead - 23 - Live on Late Night with Conan O'Brien
http://www.badongo.com/vid/374667
39MB divx .avi
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2007, 10:50 AM   #794
andrei
expwy. to yr skull

andrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's asses
thank you nicfit...i've never seen Blonde Redhead live. I thing i should get familiar with Youtube from now on
Old 05.25.2007, 06:41 AM   #795
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
I upped this for some guys, and I thought it would be nice to share it on here too.
Blonde Redhead live 26-3-2005 @ the 9:30 Club, Washington
http://www.badongo.com/file/3172999
Tracklist:
1 falling man
2 elephant woman
3 u.f.o.
4 anticipation
5 doll is mine
6 melody
7 in particular
8 pink love

Check the drums in the last couple minutes of "in particular"
I think they opened for Interpol on that tour, thus the short performance.
I think I got this from a link T&B posted quite a long time ago, so thanks again to him.
I think I should stop beginning sentences with "I think".
enjoy!
Old 05.25.2007, 10:22 AM   #796
[iorxhscimtor]
little trouble girl

[iorxhscimtor] chews with a vagina dentata[iorxhscimtor] chews with a vagina dentata[iorxhscimtor] chews with a vagina dentata[iorxhscimtor] chews with a vagina dentata[iorxhscimtor] chews with a vagina dentata[iorxhscimtor] chews with a vagina dentata[iorxhscimtor] chews with a vagina dentata
Acid Mothers Temple

Date: June 6, 2004
Venue: Spaceland
Los Angeles, CA

Lineup:

Kawabata Makoto: guitar, vocal, speed guru
Koizumi Hajime: drums, sleeping monk
Higashi Hiroshi: synthesizer, guitar, vocal, dancin'king
Tsuyama Atsushi: monster bass, vocal, cosmic joker

Setlist:

1. Freeform
2. Dark Star Blues
3. La Le Lo
4. Electric love Machine
5. Pink Lady Lemonade>IN E>Bow solo>Pink Lady Lemonade(last min. is cut off)

http://rapidshare.com/files/33328643...06-06.zip.html
[iorxhscimtor] is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2007, 07:45 AM   #797
nicfit
invito al cielo

Blonde Redhead Live @ Commodore Ballroom, Vancouver 3.26.3004
http://www.badongo.com/file/3186039
tracklist:
1 falling man
2 in particular
3 doll is mine
4 misery is a butterfly
5 melody of certain three
6 bipolar
7 suimasen
8 anticipation
9 messenger
10 melody
11 I am there while you choke on me
12 water
13 pink love
hope I tagged everything correctly...
p.s. I had some problems playing a couple of those files with win media
player, but absolutely no problems with itunes. Dunno about other
"classic" software like winamp and such, if you experience problems
I'll try to redo some tracks...one day .
Old 05.26.2007, 01:27 PM   #798
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
wow, can't wait to hear how blonde redhead will sound like in 3004!!!!

you sure they didn't play madison cube garden?

thanks for this time travelling share!!!
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2007, 01:44 PM   #799
nicfit
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
wow, can't wait to hear how blonde redhead will sound like in 3004!!!!

you sure they didn't play madison cube garden?

thanks for this time travelling share!!!
buaaah ! hope I tagged correctly those mp3s !
Old 05.27.2007, 07:10 AM   #800
andrei
expwy. to yr skull

Thank you Nicfit
373839 40 4142435090140 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth