Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.28.2012, 10:13 AM   #33741
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Netflix has a pretty awful anime selection. The reason I don't watch shit on there is because everything looks awfully homoerotic. So I've succumbed to just watching sgt. Frog. Not bad though...

And the movie selection is meh too. I've had t for like 2 weeks and all I've been watching are Jackie chan flicks.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2012, 10:15 AM   #33742
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
da racist.
No, it's delicious.

If that movie is so much for youngsters, WHY HAVe LIAM NEESoN BE A VOICE ACTOR for it!
Old 09.28.2012, 11:12 AM   #33743
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Netflix has a pretty awful anime selection. The reason I don't watch shit on there is because everything looks awfully homoerotic. So I've succumbed to just watching sgt. Frog. Not bad though...

And the movie selection is meh too. I've had t for like 2 weeks and all I've been watching are Jackie chan flicks.
There's quite a bit of good stuff amongst the crap.

FLCL
Moribito
Strike Witches
Dance in the Vampire Bund

All are decent.

Black Butler is awesome....it's also really really gay.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2012, 02:48 PM   #33744
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl_jHj_3rhU
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2012, 05:06 PM   #33745
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
bought my first X-men comic
regenesis uncanny #3

very happy with it
the robots are drawn good

going to collect them
Old 09.28.2012, 05:19 PM   #33746
gast30
invito al cielo

Old 09.29.2012, 02:27 AM   #33747
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Fuck
Old 09.29.2012, 06:48 AM   #33748
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Minnesota Congresswoman Michelle Bachmann courted controversy today by claiming that falafel and other "jihadi foods" should be banned from school lunches in the United States. In an interview with local television station KSTP in Minneapolis, Bachmann explained that after visiting a local elementary school she was shocked to find that falafel - a fried vegetable patty popular in the Arab world - was being served as a option on the vegetarian menu.
Ostensibly in the studio to discuss her close race for reelection against Democratic challenger Jim Graves, Bachmann instead used the time to appeal for a nationwide movement against Arab cuisine.
Startled by the parochial nature of her statements, KSTP anchor Chris Johnson felt obliged to challenge her reasoning:
"I have to ask Ms. Bachmann, why is that a problem? I mean some children like the taste of falafel, what's wrong with that?"
"Chris, falafel is a gateway food," responded Bachmann, "It starts with falafel, then the kids move on to shawarma. After a while they say 'hey this tastes good, I wonder what else comes from Arabia?' "
"Before you know it our children are listening to Muslim music, reading the Koran, and plotting attacks against the homeland."
"We need to stop these terror cakes now, before they infiltrate any further."
God Hates Chick Peas
Bachmann stopped short of advocating a ban on all Arab food, saying that "responsible adults can probably use Arab food safely in moderation."
However, she made clear that she was frightened by the pace at which the cuisine has permeated the U.S.:
"I have a friend in Texas who has to homeschool her children because her local public school forces students to eat hummus. Its everywhere now. This is really scary stuff."
Bachmann then intimated that the widespread use of Arab foods in American schools could be the sign of a conspiracy that goes all the way to the top:
"I have no proof that President Obama is forcing our children to eat Arab and Middle Eastern food. But it would certainly fit the pattern."
Bachmann has a history of controversial statements regarding Islam and the role of Muslims in America.
She says her first priority upon returning to congress will be to introduce a bill protecting America's children from the dangers of Muslim cooking:
"We must ban falafel and other jihadi foods in schools before its too late."
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2012, 12:12 PM   #33749
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
Minnesota Congresswoman Michelle Bachmann courted controversy today by claiming that falafel and other "jihadi foods" should be banned from school lunches in the United States. In an interview with local television station KSTP in Minneapolis, Bachmann explained that after visiting a local elementary school she was shocked to find that falafel - a fried vegetable patty popular in the Arab world - was being served as a option on the vegetarian menu.
Ostensibly in the studio to discuss her close race for reelection against Democratic challenger Jim Graves, Bachmann instead used the time to appeal for a nationwide movement against Arab cuisine.
Startled by the parochial nature of her statements, KSTP anchor Chris Johnson felt obliged to challenge her reasoning:
"I have to ask Ms. Bachmann, why is that a problem? I mean some children like the taste of falafel, what's wrong with that?"
"Chris, falafel is a gateway food," responded Bachmann, "It starts with falafel, then the kids move on to shawarma. After a while they say 'hey this tastes good, I wonder what else comes from Arabia?' "
"Before you know it our children are listening to Muslim music, reading the Koran, and plotting attacks against the homeland."
God Hates Chick Peas
Bachmann stopped short of advocating a ban on all Arab food, saying that "responsible adults can probably use Arab food safely in moderation."
However, she made clear that she was frightened by the pace at which the cuisine has permeated the U.S.:
"I have a friend in Texas who has to homeschool her children because her local public school forces students to eat hummus. Its everywhere now. This is really scary stuff."
Bachmann then intimated that the widespread use of Arab foods in American schools could be the sign of a conspiracy that goes all the way to the top:
"I have no proof that President Obama is forcing our children to eat Arab and Middle Eastern food. But it would certainly fit the pattern."
Bachmann has a history of controversial statements regarding Islam and the role of Muslims in America.
She says her first priority upon returning to congress will be to introduce a bill protecting America's children from the dangers of Muslim cooking:

What a bitch, does she realize that falafel is the prize of both Jews and Egyptian Coptic Christians too?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2012, 12:12 PM   #33750
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
God Hates Chick Peas

What a bitch, does she realize that falafel is the prize of both Jews and Egyptian Coptic Christians too? And how could we forget our brothers the Greeks! Jihadi gateway food, sometimes America is a funny place, sometimes it is very ugly, in this instance it is both

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2012, 03:37 PM   #33751
gast30
invito al cielo

SKEPP, the studie group of critical evaluation of psudoscience en the paranormal, gives 1 million euro for who can prove he/she has paranormal gifts

mmmmmm..... 1 million euro's .........mmmmmm

i have the gift to see many zero's
only need 1 euro to make it happen
Old 09.29.2012, 04:15 PM   #33752
gast30
invito al cielo

aahhhh can't see woman with earrings

is there no software that you can put on internet or tv that you don't see the earrings

it is soooo prehistoric

if you want to wear earrings go to a tribe in africa or somewhere else
and entertain tourists
Old 09.30.2012, 04:20 AM   #33753
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses

Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.30.2012, 06:33 AM   #33754
gast30
invito al cielo

a priest said once somewhere in the 1600 " woman are a devilbreeding specie "
Old 09.30.2012, 06:34 AM   #33755
gast30
invito al cielo

make sense if you see all the massgraves of today and the ones of the past
Old 09.30.2012, 06:37 AM   #33756
gast30
invito al cielo

more theories fly's trough my head why the large populations lives in the past

yesterday was worse when i looked a bit at the world through the tv
leave it there

yesterday is gone too

yesterday toiletpaper for futurist

long live the future
Old 09.30.2012, 06:56 AM   #33757
gast30
invito al cielo

the question is can you bring people into the future?

with around 4 billion people online on the internet
with billion of computers, mobile phones
with all the modern technology giving birth to the future

i think join the future with your free will

the future is no dicatorship
if you like to live in the past
no problem

don't mix the future with the past
the future continues in the future
the past don't continue

the definition of the past is "..... all things that don't continue"
Old 09.30.2012, 07:17 AM   #33758
gast30
invito al cielo

Old 09.30.2012, 02:22 PM   #33759
gast30
invito al cielo

a worm got lucky
between the wheels of my skateboard
as i returned it almost made it to the front garden of someone's house
Old 09.30.2012, 02:23 PM   #33760
gast30
invito al cielo

and now time for some worm , i mean vegfood
the worms will eat me one day
1188158816381678168516861687 1688 168916901691169817381788 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth