Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What are you playing?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.20.2010, 07:27 AM   #1221
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
being the twat you are, youi might like this one all right

Yeah, I already said I liked it. The big clue was "as I loved playing the original RE5." You're such an idiot.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.20.2010, 08:39 AM   #1222
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
slavo isn't an idiot he is lovely.
Old 03.20.2010, 10:56 AM   #1223
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
oh, happy day!

it's on.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.20.2010, 11:32 AM   #1224
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
I bought a copy of this today. I couldn't resist as I loved playing the original RE5.

I am no longer used to the controls of this game and just completely quit...Though I seen all the cut scenes the story does seem alright. I'm just waiting for my burnt copy of FF13...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.20.2010, 12:40 PM   #1225
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by auto-aim
DOTT is classic! How's I have no mouth... ? been tempted for that for a while.

Oh !

It's great. Tempted? Easy to find a torrent + download.

From the beginning I was impressed at the story and the set up. 5 people in different torture chambers floating around, suspended by an angry supercomputer at the centre of hell, in all its pixelated glory?
I was actually shocked that the first thing they had me do (I chose the nazi character) was hack off the spine of an 8 year old boy. What?

I havent played a point + click from days of yore in so long, it was interesting (frustrating) to remember playing something where there is ONE very rigid solution to the problem, and you better click the fuck out of everything until you get it.

Now to get the book. I've been trying to find it since I was 19 and this old guy on a bus got me interested. I cant really order stuff online, and I havent been able to find it around town. Weird, considering how famous it is.

They say Harlan Ellison actually had a lot of involvement in making the game, too, by the way.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.20.2010, 12:54 PM   #1226
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

Still playing it through for the 2nd time, I haven't beat the game since I was a youngin'. I haven't been too committed lately, just playing it here, and there.

I wish I had more time to play all of the games I own. So many classics, just waiting to be re-discovered. It truly is a pity.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.20.2010, 01:41 PM   #1227
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afonso
Hello,

We're pleased to confirm your purchase of Dawn of War - SoulStorm.
our download links and activation key are below letting you download and install your game.
with one module, you can only play Sisters of Battle and Dark Eldar in multiplayer. fuck Dark Eldar, they're pussies. play some single player Sisters and get used to their strengths and weaknesses. note: Living Saint has no weakness.

I like Space Marines for multiplayer because they are easily customized for battle depending on how you load out the squads. most of the top players play Chaos. you need the first Dawn of War for those. Soulstorm is the best place to start though.

please let me know when you're ready!
Old 03.20.2010, 03:44 PM   #1228
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix

Ok, we'll compromise. He's a lovely idiot.
Old 03.20.2010, 04:14 PM   #1229
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Good news for Dragon Age fans! An expansion pack is out titled Awakening.
Old 03.21.2010, 02:35 PM   #1230
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I'm set up and can play multiplayer at any time.

Malefactorum is my name.

email if you want to play? or set time? I'd give you my cell but that's 'spensive.
Old 03.21.2010, 03:33 PM   #1231
auto-aim
the destroyed room

auto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredcourse
Oh !

From the beginning I was impressed at the story and the set up. 5 people in different torture chambers floating around, suspended by an angry supercomputer at the centre of hell, in all its pixelated glory?
I was actually shocked that the first thing they had me do (I chose the nazi character) was hack off the spine of an 8 year old boy. What?

I havent played a point + click from days of yore in so long, it was interesting (frustrating) to remember playing something where there is ONE very rigid solution to the problem, and you better click the fuck out of everything until you get it.

Now to get the book. I've been trying to find it since I was 19 and this old guy on a bus got me interested. I cant really order stuff online, and I havent been able to find it around town. Weird, considering how famous it is.

They say Harlan Ellison actually had a lot of involvement in making the game, too, by the way.

Ah cool, cheers man. I think you might have inspired me to search for a download somewhere right now. and considering I can't afford anything at the moment. I was always interested - just for the title alone, though i think it might be more interesting to play through than read - if it's like the same script. I've always loved point and clicks also. The monkey islands are some of my favourite games ever.

His Naked Torso
auto-aim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2010, 04:28 PM   #1232
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix

thanks my kangarooland friend

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2010, 12:44 AM   #1233
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by auto-aim
inspired me to search
: D

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3718...1_cd%29_-1995-

http://www.scummvm.org/

http://www.poweriso.com/

for getting it going,
http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcIi/IhaveNoMth.htm
if you want to see the game thru but have the patience of a 5 yr old boy. Dont forget to feed your heart to a jackal and to walk through a wall of tortured faces.

BTW keeping it simple, thanks for the heads up, I fucking love dragon age. Will be looking for the update soon.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2010, 01:38 AM   #1234
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
System Shock.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2010, 10:42 PM   #1235
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
...... there is some serious favoritism towards retro and vintage games here!

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.23.2010, 01:31 AM   #1236
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredcourse
Oh !

I had downloaded I Have No Mouth several years ago but couldn't really get it to work. So I kind of gave up on it. I think this was before I discovered DosBox. But I'd just kind of forgotten about it for a while. Thanks for the reinvigorated interest, point n' clicks are the best.

If you haven't read the story, it's pretty easy to find online:

http://www.surfturk.com/endoftheworld/ihavenomouth.html

It's not terribly long. Great story though.

But yeah, Harlan did have quite a bit to do with the game. There's a hilarious interview about it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8yzK7bfVwI

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.23.2010, 05:26 AM   #1237
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses

started to play this after being totally blown away by devil survivor.
I really like it, even if I think that the gameplay system (battles) from survivor is far superior to this title, its way more balanced and challenging.
I think I will buy Nocturne (lucifers call in europe) next cause its hits the graphical spot I am weak in thanks to killer7 (really minimalistic cell shading). read somewhere that DDS uses the same engine and they are pretty cheap aroud here....
btw did anybody played devil summoner?

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.23.2010, 07:51 AM   #1238
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbray2.0

started to play this after being totally blown away by devil survivor.
I really like it, even if I think that the gameplay system (battles) from survivor is far superior to this title, its way more balanced and challenging.
I think I will buy Nocturne (lucifers call in europe) next cause its hits the graphical spot I am weak in thanks to killer7 (really minimalistic cell shading). read somewhere that DDS uses the same engine and they are pretty cheap aroud here....
btw did anybody played devil summoner?

Yeah, I did. In my opinion it's the weakest and most forgettable of SMT titles I've played. I've read that the sequel is an improvement. How much of an improvement I can't say as it wasn't released in Europe.
Old 03.23.2010, 05:46 PM   #1239
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
^^thanks, already thought that.
I think my next purchase will be nocturne, seems to be pretty interesting. or DDS, because they are both cheap/new available around here.
maybe persone 3 fes...haha I am not that sure yet

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2010, 01:56 AM   #1240
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
*day job*

This level is okay, today seems more fast paced than usual though. Hooray for 27 cup quarters with one blender.
52596061 62 63646572112162 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth