Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Classify your area by women features
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.05.2007, 10:13 PM   #41
ThePits
stalker

ThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sal
Thank you little trouble girl.

I think that every body know his area very will therefore he can explain better than the other and share the information by his way Beauty, general feature (blur eyes, yellowish hire, slim etc.) or the way of dealing with there problem.
Believe me no body explain that better than you!!!!!!!!!

And for the benefit of those of us who speak English as a first language, this means?

I kinda like my women without blurry eyes thanks.....
ThePits is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.07.2007, 11:45 AM   #42
sal
little trouble girl

sal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud of
Dear all,
I want today to talk about our area treasure. In my area the girls are more shy than the marred women. women also shy and this is the most common on them.
all of them are patient. dude to there husbands. they have tall hire. and general wheaten skin color. most of the girls slim and the marred avarege weight. and we (men) working all the day and bring there requisites.

they are great womankind.

I think that there is no women like our.

salute for them.

I'm not a girl

sal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.07.2007, 01:23 PM   #43
zedius
children of satan

zedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asses
Please explain "hire". I don't understand how something can be "tall" and "yellowish" at the same time, on a woman.

Also, you should post a picture of women from yur area.
Old 08.07.2007, 02:11 PM   #44
sal
little trouble girl

sal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud of
Sorry the word is hair but I didn’t say yellowish majority is black

And about the pic. I don't know how many trails that I did to past some pic. from my PC.

I'm not a girl

Old 08.07.2007, 03:23 PM   #45
sal
little trouble girl

this is for you my frind

I'm not a girl

Old 08.07.2007, 11:16 PM   #46
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
women make sexy love time fun for the face.

nice to be yes. yes! yes!!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.08.2007, 08:34 AM   #47
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
women make sexy love time fun for the face.

nice to be yes. yes! yes!!

oops. I forgot to log back in as sal.

I won't make that mistake again!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2007, 02:36 PM   #48
sal
little trouble girl

now all of the women will have same color black

do not you why?

due to global; worming. hahaha

I'm not a girl

Old 08.15.2007, 02:38 PM   #49
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
what about the girls with dem big ol butts?
Old 08.15.2007, 02:57 PM   #50
sal
little trouble girl

What do you mean.

I'm not a girl

Old 08.15.2007, 05:47 PM   #51
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
in Ottawa there's a big diversity in women. But generally when you go downtown, you see people like this

is that...cory kennedy?

i would make a comment but i'm a robot, not a female.
Old 08.15.2007, 07:03 PM   #52
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
the more i read it the less i understand. this is practical nonsense in use. i am confused.
Old 02.25.2008, 07:36 PM   #53
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
i wish floatingslowly would resurrect sal
Crumb's Crunchy Delights is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth