Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Current Most Sought After Record...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.24.2009, 04:33 AM   #41
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
Hmmm.... I think it's still Gate - The Lavender Head 2LP.

http://www.discogs.com/Gate-The-Lave...release/968847

I just bought this motherfucker on eBay!

Thanks to the mighty awesomeness of blunderbuss, who gave me the heads up for this after outbidding me on the same record a few months back.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2009, 04:39 AM   #42
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan

on vinyl

verrrry rare. can't find it anywhere.
so i found this.

lately i'm more into random dollar bin stuff.
Old 11.24.2009, 04:47 AM   #43
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2009, 06:14 AM   #44
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
If I ever saw this in the flesh, I would be stupidly tempted:

http://www.popsike.com/FUSHITSUSHA-1...331383692.html
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2009, 07:34 AM   #45
narlus
100%

narlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's asses
got it.

actually, $131 isn't a bad price...i paid $50 new for it, back in the mid 90s.
narlus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2009, 08:22 AM   #46
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by narlus
got it.

actually, $131 isn't a bad price...i paid $50 new for it, back in the mid 90s.

Oh the degree to which I hate you right now... It's venomous. I hate being born at a time when all the great music is impossible to find.
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2009, 02:02 PM   #47
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
volcanic tongue were stocking that i think

Got it. Not from them.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.28.2009, 06:08 AM   #48
Massassinated
bad moon rising

Massassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's assesMassassinated kicks all y'all's asses
As a gamelan enthusiast, I'm desperately looking for this :
RRI Gamelan - Klenengan Session of Solonese Gamelan I

Quote:
The full power and intricacy of the Javanese gamelan are displayed in this very fine recording of the first half of a concert (klenengan) of the National Broadcasting Corporation orchestra, composed of the best musicians of the two courts in the city of Solo (Surakarta). Supported by the sonorous and solid gongs and kenongs (kettle drums) the main melody unfolds on the sarons (bronze metallophones), ornamented by half a dozen polyphonous side lines on the rebab (violin), gender (another metallophone), bonang (small kettle gongs), gambang (xylophone), suling (flute) and in song (sindhen), led by the kendhang (drums). The whole has been compared with the sound of moonlight on running water; at the same time a meditative, harmonious whole and a rich tapestry of ever-changing patterns. Different from Western music in almost all respects, but a rich reward for those willing to listen. This recording is the best in the genre currently available.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth