Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page You do the m^a(t)hs
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.22.2006, 01:54 PM   #21
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Is this poster a cunt?I think i have pretty much made my own mind up by now.Also,for all you homos out there,this poster seems to have a problem with our community( ).It's not enough that he/she wrote enough bollocks about the Mary chain on another thread but he/she dares being cocky too.

What's with targeting people and making posts about them? I think that is just mean. He seems like a nice guy to me.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.22.2006, 01:57 PM   #22
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
a good job???

i'm an engineer, i'm quite satisified with what i do, and i make possibly more $$$ than you seem to be imagining...

I probably have more money in my 401K than what you've made in your lifetime or 5 lifetimes.

don't mock it unless you know what you are talking about. heh...
Sarcasm.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.23.2006, 08:32 AM   #23
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
Sarcasm.

just a little bit of sarcasm
but i do have enough money to live quite well,
i own a car, enough to own a decent house...
and support my hobbies, record collecting and playing in a couple of bands

i'm not bragging cause thats what happens when you sacrifice and put yourself thru 5 years of undergrad. i actually would be even better off if i went to grad school, which i'll be doing within a year.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.28.2006, 02:51 PM   #24
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
Math will get you nowhere in life. Unless you want to be an engineer or computer technician/developer, or a physicist or something. But it won't get you a good job. I hope you don't have a high standard of living, man...

mathematics is a very important subject in discovering this world. Everything is arranged according to number and mathematical shape. I dont see how it doesnt apply to your or my life in the future. What are you doing with your life? Acoustic rocking with your band?
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth