Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Should racists be kicked off this forum?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Should racists like Hayden and Shaturnine be kicked off this forum?
Yes 21 46.67%
No 24 53.33%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07.09.2006, 08:34 AM   #61
pao-lino
bad moon rising

pao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's asses

ITALIA!!!!!!! argh I'm nervous about that.
today I'm racist to french people, though kiddin!
porkmarras! campioni del mondo? speriam cazzo!!!
pao-lino is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2006, 10:45 AM   #62
Sonic Susie
bad moon rising

Sonic Susie cold hard suckaSonic Susie cold hard suckaSonic Susie cold hard suckaSonic Susie cold hard suckaSonic Susie cold hard suckaSonic Susie cold hard suckaSonic Susie cold hard suckaSonic Susie cold hard suckaSonic Susie cold hard suckaSonic Susie cold hard suckaSonic Susie cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
I think this is the reason why I got banned...
I was being a smartass. Am I ever not being a smartass?

Not smart. Just an ass.
Sonic Susie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2006, 10:57 AM   #63
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Chabib, with all due respect,
You aren't giving us any information about the bans, so as we remain ignorant you continue to piss us all off by basically leaving us in the dark (although I am sure some of us, including myself, have some idea why this has happened) and just saying basically "Fuck off you little pricks, go outside and play."

it works like this. i really, truly hate getting email. i hate having faceless assholes who i've never met before clogging my inbox with complaints about other faceless assholes who i couldn't give less of a shit about. these people's misanthropic, maladjusted lives keep them on computers all day long--bickering about the same bullshit for months on end and picking on people they've never met.

when i get a few dozen emails from different people over the course of a week complaining about the actions of one or two people, i'll read thru the reported posts. if i or the band (whose decision it was to make one of the bans) decide that someone is causing enough strife on the board and is making posts of questionable merit, we'll kill your account and delete all of your posts.

why? because you fuckwits are making the board a hassle for us. we know damn well that you can come back and make a new account. good. go for it. if you want the legacy of that account to persist and want yr posts to remain on the board, just act in a somewhat decent matter so as not to clog our inboxes with complaints about you. i have a much higher tolerance for bullshit than do most webmasters, but for fuck's sake... there are limits to my patience.

in any event, it's in the agreement you click on when you start an account that if you cause problems, we'll give you the boot. it's a decision that i'm completely morally opposed to, but if yr gonna make something a hassle for me, well... fuck you.

it's the fucking internet. if you feel the need to bully people on the internet, yr a sad and sorry asshole--even in jest, it's just lame.
chabib is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2006, 11:11 AM   #64
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Eh?

Did I miss something?
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2006, 11:16 AM   #65
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
It was a good time to be absent.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2006, 11:17 AM   #66
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Werd.
Old 07.09.2006, 11:33 AM   #67
wax
the destroyed room

wax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asses
haha, i was just gonna post something along the lines of habib's post.

spend less time here and more time in reality and you might not be so bitter and childish.
even if your opinion means something, or if you have something interesting to say, i still cant understand giving so much of your time and thought to a computer screen.
fair enough for some, some people are older and have kids or use this board when theyre bored at work. but for fucks sake, half this board are teenagers with thousands of posts who really should be putting their passion into something other than and internet forum.
use the board to share interesting news about sonic youth or related bands, to find out about kool things happening in different places, to let people know about live shows.......but to argue? all this drama? ridiculous.
im not completely innocent. i talk shit here sometimes because im bored. but at my age, if i was bored enough to spend day and night online arguing with strangers and putting sonic youth songs into order of preference then i would seriously think about changing my life.
i think theres not as much good music recently as there was in the past, and find myself listening to bands from long ago, and i cant help but wonder if its because bands were formed from boredom and the need to get out and do something. nowdays the bored kids spend there time on message boards fighting. is it linked? probably.
wax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2006, 11:49 AM   #68
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Alot of the problem lies in the fact that people don't stand back and see their behavior for what it is....they don't consider temperament, they're just driven to defend and exacerbate their obnoxiousness. I hate to say its seems a human reaction that's so prevalent....and the meek or introspective types who try to improve seem overshadowed by the boorishness of agro-kids....and adults !

The energy of youth is misdirected and you'd hope one would learn earlier than later...but we ALL gotta learn....it's ongoing.

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2006, 12:00 PM   #69
Daddylikes
the end of the ugly

Daddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's asses
Hahaha Fuck Yeah!

I'm So Infamous The Band Voted Me Out!

I'm Too Punk For Sonik Youf!
Daddylikes is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2006, 12:05 PM   #70
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone

Agreed.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2006, 12:06 PM   #71
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
God, this is just sad.
Chabib, thanks for clearing shit up, I actually totally agree now.
Old 07.09.2006, 12:10 PM   #72
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Quote:
God, this is just sad.
Chabib, thanks for clearing shit up, I actually totally agree now.

Refreshing !!

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2006, 12:20 PM   #73
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
No shit. I'm going out rollerskating.
Toodles.
Old 07.09.2006, 12:26 PM   #74
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddylikes
Hahaha Fuck Yeah!

I'm So Infamous The Band Voted Me Out!

I'm Too Punk For Sonik Youf!

I wouldn't flatter yourself... there is nothing even remotely Punk about idiotic bigotry or the harassment of teenage girls.

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2006, 12:42 PM   #75
Daddylikes
the end of the ugly

Daddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's asses
First of all I'm not a bigot.

Second of all, I didn't "harass" any teenage girls.

Finally, I was joking.

The whole thing is hilarious. It's a fucking message board. There was nothing particularly shameful about my behavior. And it seems like instead of me pissing Chabib and the band off it was mainly all of the whiners who whined to him instead of to me that pissed them off. Way to go whiners!
Daddylikes is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2006, 12:47 PM   #76
wax
the destroyed room

wax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asses
whiners are the worst.
wax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2006, 12:53 PM   #77
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Well Assdaddy... I'm not going to get embroiled in a conversation with you because I have better things to do with my time.

I'm not whining to the band or chabib... Just stating an opinion on the forum... that's all.

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2006, 01:23 PM   #78
Gookid
children of satan

Gookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddylikes
First of all I'm not a bigot.

Second of all, I didn't "harass" any teenage girls.

Finally, I was joking.

"Yes, I am a fag. Thanks for noticing!"
--HaydenAsche
Gookid is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2006, 03:24 PM   #79
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
it works like this. i really, truly hate getting email. i hate having faceless assholes who i've never met before clogging my inbox with complaints about other faceless assholes who i couldn't give less of a shit about. these people's misanthropic, maladjusted lives keep them on computers all day long--bickering about the same bullshit for months on end and picking on people they've never met.

when i get a few dozen emails from different people over the course of a week complaining about the actions of one or two people, i'll read thru the reported posts. if i or the band (whose decision it was to make one of the bans) decide that someone is causing enough strife on the board and is making posts of questionable merit, we'll kill your account and delete all of your posts.

why? because you fuckwits are making the board a hassle for us. we know damn well that you can come back and make a new account. good. go for it. if you want the legacy of that account to persist and want yr posts to remain on the board, just act in a somewhat decent matter so as not to clog our inboxes with complaints about you. i have a much higher tolerance for bullshit than do most webmasters, but for fuck's sake... there are limits to my patience.

in any event, it's in the agreement you click on when you start an account that if you cause problems, we'll give you the boot. it's a decision that i'm completely morally opposed to, but if yr gonna make something a hassle for me, well... fuck you.

it's the fucking internet. if you feel the need to bully people on the internet, yr a sad and sorry asshole--even in jest, it's just lame.

Yeah. I guess I can understand that but I have another question.

Does reporting a post send you an e-mail automatically? Or did someone have to physically send you an e-mail through the PM with E-mail function?

If it is the second people should stop sucking shit and get over it. Being an asshole may be lame but complaining about it is even worse.

Sorry for all the spam and shit in your box.

kthxbai
Old 07.09.2006, 03:26 PM   #80
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
ALSO, I sounded like more of a dick than usual in that last post. I'll try to tone it down a bit.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth