Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Colin Powell on Press the Meat
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.19.2008, 09:44 AM   #1
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
Colin Powell says he will vote for Obama!
akprodr is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 01:47 PM   #2
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses
My wife woke me up and told me that this morning. Fucking awesome.
Facebook

StevOK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 04:06 PM   #3
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
It was a well said endorsement as well. Props. I wonder if this holds any sway at this point in the game. Are there still undecided voters out there? And what could possibly make them jump from one ship to the other this close to the election?
Old 10.19.2008, 04:25 PM   #4
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman of the bored
It was a well said endorsement as well. Props. I wonder if this holds any sway at this point in the game. Are there still undecided voters out there? And what could possibly make them jump from one ship to the other this close to the election?

This?
Old 10.19.2008, 07:10 PM   #5
Radioactive Poltergeist
bad moon rising

Radioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's assesRadioactive Poltergeist kicks all y'all's asses
I am anticipating a wave of pundits citing this as proof that people vote for Obama simply because he is black
Radioactive Poltergeist is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 07:18 PM   #6
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Colon Power!
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 08:44 PM   #7
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i saw it. i thought it was great. he gave very rational, cogent explanations about why rational conservatives (not the religious nutjobs) should vote for obama. includin palin, including the takeover of the repukes by the religious right & the "obama is a muslim" bigots", including his mention of a muslim soldier who got killed in iraq got a bunch of purple hearts etc (which speaks to the militaristic sort). very good. i couldn't hear him the full segment so i changed to stephanopoulos. intelectual vigor is what he said of obama. about fucking time we get a smart person in the white house!

alex: ha ha hah a. this reminds me that gore went on SNL after he lost the election-- palin-- apparently did too, ha ha ha. what a fucking joke.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 08:54 PM   #8
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
haha that was...amazing...

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth