Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Most Dangerous Drugs
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.06.2008, 03:55 PM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
you don't get popped by the feds for selling cigarettes in colorado.

just sayin'.

however, chemically, sure.

I didn't watch this dangerous show, but I hope this helps.

if you try to sell tobacco without the involvement in some way of the ATF then you will get popped by the feds for selling cigarettes in colorodo. the ATF takes tobacco as seriously, if not more so, as any other drug in this country.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2008, 04:59 PM   #22
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
I watched it and strongly believe that alcohol and nicotine are the biggest killers, with barbiturates in third place. Some people were even skeptical about whether booze and cigs should be part of the list. Pfff!

Here's the concoction that was put to the test in the program.
Vote and check out the latest survey results.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2008, 05:30 PM   #23
ChocolateJesus
bad moon rising

ChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Drugs are totally awesome.
ChocolateJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2008, 06:54 PM   #24
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I'm hammered right now, but hopefully this thread will be live enough for me to find the report that had a sliding scale of psychologically AND physically addictive drugs.

Have a butchers at Frank.com - not absolute, but pretty trustworthy.

From what I remember, Ket ranked very highly on the physically + psychologically addictive drugs.

The thing with poppers is that no fucker could ever get psychologically addicted to them. You'd get a brain haemorrage from them if you took enough, but they simply don't do enough for someone who's psychologically dependent upon drugs (as opposed to physically, in the case of brown and white) to bother with them in the face of much more appealing (and long-lasting) drugs.

Alcohol and fags are clearly not great for you, and even those without a (psychological) dependancy on same are drawn into damage by a (socio-psychological, or cultural) interest/ compulsion; weed has reached the same point for those whose religion doesn't prescribe it (in young Britain, by my observation). I suppose chat or something has a similar effect for 'certain communities' now aswell.

Brown is the fucker, but you don't get into brown without a certain blind-spot for it. I'm currently slightly worried about a mate who's well into the charlie - he can hold himself ok, and function as a normal person (better than most piss-heads), but I wonder how long this'll last.

More drugs rants in the light of morning. You lucky fucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2008, 09:15 PM   #25
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Brown is the fucker, but you don't get into brown without a certain blind-spot for it. I'm currently slightly worried about a mate who's well into the charlie - he can hold himself ok, and function as a normal person (better than most piss-heads), but I wonder how long this'll last.

I've lost well over half of my high school friends to heroin.

I've never used it because it was pretty easy to see where it was ultimately taking people. one of my friends has a plastic heart that you can hear clicking when she's across the room.

my best friend is a recovered (or recovering if yr a fascist) dope addict.

before I started speaking to him again a few years ago, I had written him off as dead.

mike ness saved his life and he's now top of his class is pre-med.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.06.2008, 10:34 PM   #26
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
everyone knows meth is the most dangerous drug... right?

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2008, 05:18 AM   #27
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice

The thing with poppers is that no fucker could ever get psychologically addicted to them. You'd get a brain haemorrage from them if you took enough, but they simply don't do enough for someone who's psychologically dependent upon drugs (as opposed to physically, in the case of brown and white) to bother with them in the face of much more appealing (and long-lasting) drugs.

In my experience (if it counts for anything), I have noticed that the majority of people who do poppers to get high mix them with other drugs, hence their potentially fatal effect. This applies also to those who use them to have sex with other people. Those who use them to enhance their sexual intercourse with their partner are generally more prone to take other drugs on a regular basis, often before they shag. Poppers alone are not much damage unless you are a saddo who gets high on them all the time.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2008, 05:28 AM   #28
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
It's a known fact that poppers is widely use by the gay community.
It's normally wiffed at the point of ejaculation to prolong and enhance an orgasm.
NOT for the whole duration of intercoarse.

But you guys wouldn't know anything about that, now would you?
Old 02.07.2008, 05:33 AM   #29
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh

But you guys wouldn't know anything about that, now would you?

I never used poppers for those purposes, so no, I only know from other people's accounts. I'd also say that ket has become a strong contender for sex drug of choice amongst gays.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2008, 05:49 AM   #30
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Sex and drugs is a no no in my book.
No need for ket if you're hung like a horse.
Old 02.07.2008, 06:14 AM   #31
sarramkrop

Same here. The reality is different, though, and even blokes who are well hung use them to give the sexual intercourse a dangerous edge to it. Sad as it might be, that does happens too.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2008, 11:36 AM   #32
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
heroin is the one drug that is sure as shit gonna change your lifestyle, cigs and alcohol are bad for you, but you wont find youself immediatley waking up and thinking, fuck, i gotta get some money before i start to jones again... trust me ive been there, i did every drug known to man, and i know addiction is a totally subjective thing, but heroin whupped my fucking ass.
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2008, 11:37 AM   #33
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
and who the fuck would ever wanna fuck on ketamine? i cant even keep the drool from coming out of my mouth when im on that horrid stuff, let alone getting a hard on.
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2008, 11:42 AM   #34
sarramkrop

Maybe you have a small penis.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2008, 11:46 AM   #35
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Meth is probably the most terrible drug I've ever encountered. What about all of those designer drugs? Some of those like MBPP and shit kill if you take a few milligrams too much. I don't know. All kinds of drugs have the potential to be really bad and dangerous. If we're talking about pure uncut chemicals, I'd say heroin is the most dangerous. Amphetamines, when not made in a bath tub, aren't nearly as terrible on the body as meth. I don't know. All drugs are awful.
Old 02.07.2008, 11:46 AM   #36
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Does anyone have this list?
Old 02.07.2008, 11:52 AM   #37
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
(or recovering if yr a fascist)

Addicts are never recovered. You're an idiot.
Old 02.07.2008, 12:08 PM   #38
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Does anyone have this list?

6:00 am
Tikkabilla
6:30 am
Teletubbies
7:00 am
Jakers!
7:25 am
Newsround
7:30 am
Clutter Nutters
8:00 am
Wild Tales
8:30 am
Mister Maker
8:50 am
Charlie and Lola
9:00 am
Toddworld
9:15 am
The Large Family
9:30 am
Mama Mirabelle's Home Movies
9:45 am
Boogie Beebies
10:00 am
In the Night Garden
10:30 am
What the Ancients Did for Us
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2008, 12:13 PM   #39
afreespirit
little trouble girl

afreespirit kicks all y'all's assesafreespirit kicks all y'all's assesafreespirit kicks all y'all's assesafreespirit kicks all y'all's assesafreespirit kicks all y'all's assesafreespirit kicks all y'all's assesafreespirit kicks all y'all's assesafreespirit kicks all y'all's assesafreespirit kicks all y'all's assesafreespirit kicks all y'all's assesafreespirit kicks all y'all's asses
Everbody knows the most dangerous drug is....

Strycnine

Some folks like water,
Some folks like wine,
But I like a taste,
Of straight strychnine,
You may think it's funny,
That I like this stuff,
But once you've tried it,
You can't get enough,
The wine is red,
And poison is blue,
Strychnine is good,
Oh what's a ??? to you,
The wine is red,
And poison is blue,
Strychnine is good,
Oh what's a ??? to you, oh oh oh
If you listen to what I say,
And you try strychnine someday,
Make you choke,
It'll make you shout,
Illegal, and knock you high,
Some folks like water,
Some folks like wine,
But I like the taste,
Of straight strychnine,
Strychnine(ay ay) [x4]
afreespirit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.07.2008, 12:24 PM   #40
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Addicts are never recovered. You're an idiot.

it's almost noon, shouldn't you be smoking crack already?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth