Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Evil That Men Do
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.15.2012, 06:38 PM   #41
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
DALLAS - An Oak Cliff man chased a man, he says, was having sex with one of his horses.

According to a police report, the owner says he walked out of his home about 8:30 Friday night and saw a man standing on a large water bucket. He was behind the horse, "moving his hips back and forth from the horse's rear."

The report says the owner yelled at the man, who stopped and took off running.

The female horse's head and front legs were tied to a fence post.

The most shocking part of the police report, the last line that says the owner believes the man has done this before because, "the livestock was not alarmed."

Dallas Police are investigating but have not made an arrest.

אש זרה

A Friend Of The Devil Is A Friend Of Mine
If I Get Home Before Daylight
I Just Might Get Some Sleep Tonight - GD

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2012, 06:51 PM   #42
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2012, 06:57 PM   #43
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, how tragic, the world is an evil place. I am quite literally almost emotionless, so my comments on that would likely be denigrated.

As to amerikangod's assertion that it is reversion to our animal nature, I might argue the opposite. Obviously "white-collar" crime usually involves premeditation, elaborate plans, and often monetary gain, but I believe even the most debased and violent crimes are essentially acts of self-indulgence. Enraged murders of spouses, random acts of mutilation, dismemberment, cannibalism...I believe that on some level, the human brain has considered the actions and consequences of such a decision, even in nanoseconds, and decided that that behavior serves a necessary desire.

One could argue that that IS the id, succumbing to a basic desire, but I would assert that seeing as what supposedly differentiates humans from animals is the capability of "thought" and consequently decision-making, violent crime is, when you strip it down, simply a crude manifestation of a human deciding to selfishly indulge his current pressing need. Point being, violence is quite far from animalistic.

But don't fuck horses. Animals are cute and fuzzy
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content 2006 Sonic Youth