Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page have you or your friends ever secretly killed someone?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.29.2009, 08:18 PM   #1
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Do you know anyone in real life who has killed someone? Have you killed someone, either in self-defense, or secretly and have gotten away with it and are now posting on here with the dead body rotting beneath your floorboards?

One guy I work with.. his brother chopped some dude's head off! He was on America's Most Wanted. He's in prison forever now. Another guy I work with was friends with a guy who put some of his girflriend's body parts in a blender and buried the rest under his house... he was caught too. Crazy.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2009, 08:41 PM   #2
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
i knew somone who stabbed someone and went away for it. he says it was in self defense but i am not so sure owing to the guys previous behaviour and lack of self control especially when drunk. i think he got out not so long ago but under licence and with many years behind him.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2009, 08:47 PM   #3
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
i had a friend a way back whose deaf brother shot his father in the chest with a shotgun, he survived, never knew what became of them, he was a bit off his rocker for sure
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2009, 08:55 PM   #4
Shifty Prophet
100%

Shifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's asses
Knew a bunch of kids growing up that were into a bunch of not-too-good-for-your-health type of shit. I'm fairly sure they killed a few people, at least one, he was some quasi-homeless-junkie that apparently tried to rob some of them. They beat him so bad he died on the way to the hospital a few hours later, those dudes were seriously fucked up. There for a while, whenever you would hear about someone reported missing or a murder, you would somehow feel that those dudes had something to do with it.

Pretty sure two of the guys are in jail for assault and armed robbery.
Shifty Prophet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2009, 08:55 PM   #5
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
not lately
Old 06.29.2009, 09:01 PM   #6
Pax Americana
expwy. to yr skull

Pax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's asses
I used to work with a girl who ran over two chicks in her SUV. She was drunk and she left the scene. The one girl is in a coma now. I'm pretty sure this girl I used to work with is headed to prison.
Pax Americana is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2009, 09:13 PM   #7
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
some former "friend" of mine ran over a drunk pedestrian while driving drunk (and most likely coked up). 2 drunks on collision, one rich, one poor, guess who took the blame?

and no, i'm not talking about crypto or one of his friends.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2009, 09:20 PM   #8
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
it's a secret
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2009, 09:36 PM   #9
Seandi
stalker

Seandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's asses
When i was in H.S. this acid head guy strangled his girlfriend and left her body in the woods where people would go to check it out and poke it with sticks or whatever just like that movie Rivers Edge. The cops found her on the 4th of July. Parade was cancelled.
Seandi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2009, 10:09 PM   #10
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
I know a kid who stabbed another dude in the heart. He sold me the valium I overdosed on once. I know 2 people that died from Fentanyl I was selling a few years ago.
Old 06.29.2009, 10:19 PM   #11
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
i know a dude who stabbed a dude to death in self-defense... he was like 16 or so and the guy was dating and beating up his mom or something and came after him with just his fists or something. i think they were wrestling on the ground and then the guy i know grabbed a knife and ended it. he went to jail/juvy for a couple years i think. i don't know him too well and haven't seen him but a couple times in the past year, but he has a wife and kid now at about age 21. he's a pretty nice dude

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2009, 10:25 PM   #12
Shifty Prophet
100%

Shifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah^ from people I know that come out of jail, either they do really well for themselves, or they just spiral deeper into the lifestyle that got them incarcerated the first time. Its sad really, I knew a couple of guys that just got into some shit stealing cars and what not, they were basically kids (19) when they each got 8 years. Both of these guys were way too smart to catch a sentence for trying to ''fuck the system'', but they served their time and have had a pain in the ass time trying to make an honest living.
Old 06.29.2009, 10:31 PM   #13
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I think my cousin might've...he was a Latin King and he's doin' time now...I was really young when he went to jail. I saw his record and shit and saw attempted murder and murder charges....soooo yeh...never talked to him about that though.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2009, 10:33 PM   #14
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Now that I htink about it...I might talk to him abuot it. He calls my house quite often since he's really close with my mom. I've had to talk to him a couple of times and man...I normally don't know what to talk about with him. I mean...I do have some conversation but not that much....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2009, 10:39 PM   #15
Shifty Prophet
100%

If you are affiliated with any type of gang, especially one that is highly organized with many members (Latin Kings, Bloods, Crips, MS 13 etc....) chances are your gonna find yourself fucking somebody up.
Old 06.29.2009, 11:25 PM   #16
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I really like Bjork.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2009, 12:32 AM   #17
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I know a kid who stabbed another dude in the heart. He sold me the valium I overdosed on once. I know 2 people that died from Fentanyl I was selling a few years ago.

I hope you feel bad about yourself for this.
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2009, 03:28 AM   #18
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
I know a dude who shot a mexican dealer during a bad deal.

I know another dude, who is possibly the same dude, and a chick od'd on him.

Also when I was a kid, jefferey dahmer's brother went to our church. But he had changed his name.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2009, 06:13 AM   #19
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I know 2 people that died from Fentanyl I was selling a few years ago.

Fentanyl?

gettin tooooooooore.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2009, 07:27 AM   #20
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
throwing the ballons back to the air with her breasts.

I'd like to know how this is possible to happen.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth