Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Forgotten Fools Day
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.03.2006, 10:33 AM   #1
Soundtrax
bad moon rising

Soundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's asses
Hi,

i noticed that this year's april fools day has been totaly forgotten, even on this forum. i mean, not totaly totaly, but it really wasnt paid as much attention to than in previous years, on this forum and in real life... is that just my impression? were you fooled this year or did you fool anybody? i just woke up april the second and noticed like "oh, yesterday was an april fools day!"
Old 04.03.2006, 10:53 AM   #2
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
No, not just you. I noticed that as well. I think the article about Issac Hayes quitting South Park for publicity was an April Fool.....maybe. But apart from that I didn't see anything.
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 11:29 AM   #3
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Well my stepdad's a really big homophobe, and he's always questioning my orientation despite the fact that I have a girlfriend. So I went to value village and bought a $2.00 pink little girl's shirt that showed animals on a roller coaster on the front and planned to wear it, but he found it in the bag before I got dressed and called me a homosexual pedophile.
It would have been great, he already hates tight and his reaction to that would be priceless. Other than that, the spirit of April Fools day was pretty low this year
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 12:38 PM   #4
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
I got fooled. I went to go see the new Toy Machine video trailer that Tum Yeto was hyping the past week and all I got was a picture of a fat guy having sex with some chick that said April Fools Sucka.
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth