Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page SY loves Pabst!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.06.2006, 12:58 PM   #1
darthblav
little trouble girl

darthblav ain't too shabby
I am so fired up that SY is playing up in Milwaukee and especially the Pabst Theatre! I definetly not going down to chicago to see them. The Pabst is such a great venue to see music. I love that they have started to steal shows away from the crappy eagles ballroom and rave.
Old 06.06.2006, 02:42 PM   #2
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Any place called the Pabst Theatre sounds good to me
Old 06.06.2006, 02:46 PM   #3
FruitLoop
children of satan

FruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard sucka
nice....
FruitLoop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 02:50 PM   #4
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Pabst sounds better than Papst (-- pope in German)
------
oh my god
what a worthless post

yeah
cool that they are playing at cool venues
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 03:16 PM   #5
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
saw sy at the rave in '04...they played much better than the venue deserved, and it was in a rather crappy part of milwaukee to begin with. looking forward to the pabst show.
jennthebenn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 09:14 PM   #6
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
heineken?

FUCK THAT SHIT!

PABST BLUE RIBBON!!!
Old 06.07.2006, 04:25 PM   #7
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
What's the max capacity of The Pabst?
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.07.2006, 11:36 PM   #8
darthblav
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHOREOHSCOPE
I dunno, might be on the website-- http://www.pabsttheater.org/ - which i posted above.. but I wanna pre-order because I think there is seating- if it's general admission like I'm hoping then I'll just go downtown before the show and get there early enuff to snag the best seats :-D.

here is more info on it. i signed up to the riverside / pabst and they email you the password before the tickets go on sale. i have gotten sigur ros / belle and sebastian / neko case / nels cline and glenn kotche tickets that way already.

i am not sure how many people it holds? 1000? not much more that. i may be already padding the stats.

i think emember is the same thing. ticket are $24 and it is general admission. presale starts june 12th. i will let you know the password when i get it. the Go!Team is opening.

http://www.pabsttheater.org/sonicyouth.html
Old 06.08.2006, 10:02 AM   #9
darthblav
little trouble girl

Yes I caught it and I think it was a packed house at the rave for that show, but it was on a friday or saturday. The Pabst show won't have as many b/c it is on a sunday night?

I think there are enough milwaukee people who will represent just because it is sonic youth at a killer venue.
Old 06.09.2006, 01:23 PM   #10
darthblav
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHOREOHSCOPE
Just got the pre-sale password in my email--and yes the shows on a sunday night so that could affect how many people would come too but if there is a pretty good amount of people really into them in the area I'm sure there will be quite a few. All I know is I'm going early and getting a great spot up close.
CAN'T WAIT

Cool.

I was going to post it. Let me know if anyone else needs it. Did you see that they added the eels for august 3. I can't believe how many good shows are coming to the Pabst!

I noticed that sheperd express had a big ad for the sy show.
Old 06.12.2006, 12:59 PM   #11
darthblav
little trouble girl

Who all picked up tickets today for the Pabst Show? I know I sure did!
Old 06.13.2006, 11:59 PM   #12
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
God, I want to see this so bad! I'm in a dilemma as my friends are coming in for Lolla which is the same day.... what to do?
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2006, 08:38 PM   #13
tscaw
empty page

tscaw kicks all y'all's assestscaw kicks all y'all's assestscaw kicks all y'all's assestscaw kicks all y'all's assestscaw kicks all y'all's assestscaw kicks all y'all's assestscaw kicks all y'all's assestscaw kicks all y'all's assestscaw kicks all y'all's assestscaw kicks all y'all's assestscaw kicks all y'all's asses
all the shows i ever attended at the pabst during my mke years were all ages events where those of us oldsters in the house could partake of the offerings at the bar, so i would say don't worry about being denied.
tscaw is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.26.2006, 10:31 PM   #14
david.karnes
empty page

david.karnes has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Does anyone need a ticket for the Pabst show? Sadly, I need to get rid of mine.
david.karnes is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth