Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Those GDPR e-mails...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.25.2018, 07:59 PM   #1
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
So how many General Data Protection Regulation-related e-mails have you cats received? Me, a whole bunch! Most of them tell you, quite formally, that you need to re-subscribe (or, in some cases, do nothing) in order to continue receiving their information. One message I got, however, was a bit more colorful:

Quote:
Subject: yes, we're complying to this GDPR thing.

Here's your superfluous email letting you know that we're not selling your info, you're free to unsubscribe at any time, yada yada. We're "GDPR compliant." We do this whole email list thing to let you know about awesome music. Not to shittily make money off of your data or whatever... we wouldn't even know how to do such a thing.

If you want an official "privacy policy" email us and we'll write it at that point.

Jesus fucking christ...

xo, the JNR team.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2018, 01:54 AM   #2
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
I keep ignoring all the spam I've received regarding this. But it's obnoxious. If I use twitter on my phone I have to close it and re-start it. Annoying.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth